• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FatboyUK certainly enjoyed himself:
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Was in the other night- someone has got herself a new pair of shoes! Jim obviously too knackered from sleeping in the minibus on his visa run ( 6 hours?- I drove it 3 1/2 the other day!) so he wasn't around. I was headed home for an early night but Waas in the glasses changed my mind. Had a good bit of fun with her and a ride home on her motorbike- that's what I call service. Didn't make it out for my birthday on Sat- got struck down with a bit of food posoning so may have to re-run things during the week.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jan. 25 2009,13:17) FatboyUK certainly enjoyed himself:
        Wow, Annie looks PSYCHED in that pic!

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 11 2009,15:19) Classic shots Batman, sure to impress any Phuket-knocker.

I believe this thread will deliver many new finds, Phuket is a growing destination & more girls will gravitate there.

The last pic of Pat's knickers is priceless, she certainly isn't shy.

I'm already impressed with her Phuket-knockers

But Ouch on the knickers
          I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Comment

• A lovely set of flaps

Comment

• Hey, Jim. Had an idea: This would certainly be dependent on several factors, not least of which is money, but that third bar of yours, the one with the sign that says "open after tomorrow" that may never open...

Might be a sweet spot for a little dimly-lit lounge area. The one thing the bar doesn't have, and something that can be good fun, and that many enjoy in their ladyboy bar experience.

My two cents. Cheers.

Comment

• That bar was open a few nights ago!

Comment

• StevieP, Ronan, Bombay, and Emma bring in the New Year at Cocktails and Dreams

Ronan had more stage time than some of the lbs on NYE

Two dark beauties Aum and Seya at C&D's about 4:00 a.m. New Years Day at C&D's

Comment

• Yes, as Tapioca says, bar 3 is open now. Bennie, please bear in mind we've just spent the thick end of 350,000Bt on the place. The world has gone to hell in a handcart and we now have to concentrate on survival - the thought of spending another shedload of loot creating a shagnest is frightening. However, you have a point, and i agree, when money permits, we will do something on that side of the bar.
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• just a few pics from last night. Keep yours coming guys - thanks for your contributions!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nick and Jimbo discuss farangbahs idea about a dimly lit lounge area to replace bar number 3.

Comment

• Wednesday Night:

fatboy's last night. Luckily his job will enable him to get back in 3 weeks time
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• some C & D team
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• the night wouldn't be complete without a pic of Waas's arse !
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• CHEAP CHARLIE ALERT !!

This cunt has been fucked off 3 times now for lurking around without buying so much as an orange juice, so he's earnt himself a place on our "Wall of Shame'. Those of you familiar with C & D know that we already have one Cheap Charlie laminated picture in place at the 1st bar - this will be No. 2.

And if you think i was rude last night mate, just show your face again and see what happens!
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X