X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, lets try again
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Playing up again but we'll persevere

Comment

• Seems OK now

Comment

• Oh what fun we had

Comment

• Tis a dirty job but somebody has to do it

Comment

• When's Jim back- I need a break

Comment

• I really need a new hobby

Comment

• Running out of comments!!

Comment

• Nearly there!!! Berofre the whinges sorry about the dark one but can't remove it. You;ll just have to put up with the mistake

Comment

• And the end for tonite- time to charge the batteries.

Comment

• ..glad i checked this thread again to see what's been added because KITTY looks as hot as ever!!  Can't think of anyone else that's stacked like her; thought if i ever do get to visit C&Ds sumday I would look for Ming 1st, but Kitty has just replaced her at the head of my 'to-do' list..       .. thanks for letting us see what we're missing down there!  
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• You'll have a long look- Ming has been up in Bkk for about 4 months now

Comment

• a few pics from last night
                            If you like them there are many more pics on my Trip Report
                            https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....04;st=0
                            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• and some more...
                              http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Finally some fresh pics - I was getting tired of that other guy hogging the thread!!

Comment

Working...
                                X