Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (parada @ Oct. 25 2009,18:15) heres a pic of Annie from her early days jimslim.

pic from jimbos org cocktails n dreams thread.

stevie
    Groovy baby !

I'm away to play with the blue veined hooligan
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• i think it would make for a great night if Jimbo had a 60's disco night with all his girls dressed to please  

stevie

Comment

• (parada @ Oct. 25 2009,19:14) i think it would make for a great night if Jimbo had a 60's disco night with all his girls dressed to please  

stevie
        That would be a come as you are night for Annie.

Comment

• Did anyone see that pic of Annie with short hair - had that whole elfin Japanese thing going and looked extremely hot - if she went with that look on a permanent basis she'd be fighting off the boys with a large stick.
          "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 25 2009,16:34)   I'd prefer 'who don't you screw'............. I'll see what I can do tonight but no promises  
            Appreciate your efforts, IB, don't get me wrong. But let's spread the love around a little . . .

Comment

• All phots subject to availability- remember all these ladies are in the bar all the time and never nip out for a quick dally when their tilaks are away  10 minutes to sort some pics and we're off
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• A nice busy night and El Jefe graced the place with his presence. Condensation dripping off his glass and drool off his chin he found me by asking for 'the guy with the big camera' so it worked. I tried to do requests based on availability but things seem to get lost in translation sometime. roll on the return of Jim,who knows everyone Boy is he in for a surprise with so many fresh faces. Donut was looking even more better and kinkier but the phots of her are in the other thread. he other ladies tok great delight when she was told ( jokingly!) to ge out of the way when i was shooting Emma, who was loking very 'Cabaret'.

Comment

• For some reason a LB Olympics started up on stage, unfortunately I missed Emma giving Waas a piggy-back. In the secong pic i was quietly filming Emma ( who must have changed from one outfit to the other about 8 times last night!) when a rather large young lady lumbered across the lens. The end provided today by a skirt that just wasn't quite short enough

Comment

• Ivor, thanks and good work with the updates. The beast is performing well, as long as you keep within flash range.

Difficult to do with so many lovely subjects around I know!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• too close and you blind yourself in the mirror!! The long shot was a quicky from the bar, across the pool table to the stage so a fair distance. Roll on Jim's return- I'm scared of getting pist and leaving the beast behind somewhere

Comment

• Nam in the Orange dress has got the most amazing body I've ever seen on a LB, sweet girl too...very much on the market for a tilak.
                        "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

• ill guess my "object" was away on a mission...

proberly to the temple to buy food for the monks....
                          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• There'd been about 10 barfines by the time I was in but I didn't take Roll Call. Your time (or is that 'turn' ) will come Glasshoppa

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 26 2009,11:40) A nice busy night and El Jefe graced the place with his presence. Condensation dripping off his glass and drool off his chin he found me by asking for 'the guy with the big camera' so it worked.
                              OK, I give up. Who's "El Jefe"?

Comment

• another Board Member

Comment

Working...
                                X