Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, the smile may have been for the cameraman, probably Katoeylover or Jimbo, not the TTChang she was with ... Never mind, I like these photos of Annie!
    TT

Comment

• another Mrs. Chang??
      Email:
      Info:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Well done TT. I must admit I got a hug and a smile totally out of the blue the other night, next day blanked- go figure
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Thats Annie

cool chick tho

stevie

Comment

• Madame Oh....
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Oh, Dear- i'll see what I can do Here we go with todays's offerings- I hope you all like them and feel they are showing C&D in a good light whilst Jimbo is away. Roll on 2 Nov!!! Old and bold in this set, along with some of the new. Along with Balloon we have Nanee, followed by Pat with 'Zero plus ' who's name is Nam Cha.

Comment

• Repetative phots I know but I just like them. Crotch of the night was Pat BTW.

Comment

• I'm feeling generous today and it's a shame to waste these pics.

Comment

• That's your lot for today, I'm off to get some more tonight and hopefully please everybody.

Comment

• Thanx mate....nice to see that Ae is back....its pure eye-candy...
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Who you gotta screw around here for a fookin' pic of Patricia, ffs?!?!

Comment

• I'd prefer 'who don't you screw'............. I'll see what I can do tonight but no promises

Comment

• I must admit that Annie chic has got me intrigued , must be the 1960s style hairdo .

I can just imagine her in a mini dress a'la Mary Quant bent over a nice Vespa , wooooweeeee
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• heres a pic of Annie from her early days jimslim.

pic from jimbos org cocktails n dreams thread.

stevie

Comment

• Haven't seen Bombay around for a while? She still working at the bar?
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X