X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great phots as usual Jim- may be out on the prowl tonite
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Jul. 16 2009,09:31) jim, good to see you active here again! I know the technical glitch was frustrating, but now plenty of room for more photos. Hopefully things won't stay quiet for long and you'll have more customers at C&D through the year!  
      Thanks rxpharm. I need more Canadian customers - they are traditionally the most generous! But i havent spoken to a Canuk for a while now - i guess its summer there now and they're outdoors shooting elk, or buffalo or canoeing round ice floes, or whatever they do up there!Lol

Pic 1: Bombay

Pic 2: Annie failing to smile again
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• pic 1: Nam of the perky nipples

pic 2: Nicole and Pat on the look-out
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• And Donut, providing the "end' for today.

now i'm off to watch the Open Golf on tv.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thanks rxpharm. I need more Canadian customers - they are traditionally the most generous! But i havent spoken to a Canuk for a while now - i guess its summer there now and they're outdoors shooting elk, or buffalo or canoeing round ice floes, or whatever they do up there!Lol

Obviously not seen my passport- don't let the accent fool you, eh

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,20:56) Shirley (post 806)
              Good to see ol' "Don't Call Me Shirley... Because I Changed it to Cherie, But It Didn't Stick, so I'm Back to Shirley"!

Question: Is there a proper name for that lovely location -- the above-the-ass dimples?

Love those things.

Ass Eyes? Hip Winkers? Peeking Cheeks?

Spunk Cups?

Comment

• Nice Pics thanks for them

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jul. 16 2009,15:07)
                  (jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,20:56) Shirley (post 806)
                  Good to see ol' "Don't Call Me Shirley... Because I Changed it to Cherie, But It Didn't Stick, so I'm Back to Shirley"!

Question: Is there a proper name for that lovely location -- the above-the-ass dimples?

Love those things.

Ass Eyes?  Hip Winkers?  Peeking Cheeks?

Spunk Cups?
                  I think they're called.......targets!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 16 2009,10:29) And Donut, providing the "end' for today.

now i'm off to watch the Open Golf on tv.
                    And what a lovely end that is!

I need to add to my list to fill that donut hole.....

Comment

• Jim was away 'watching the golf' so it's a stand in photographer for last night- with his and Nick's permission. Jim did roll in later and I rolled out for the secong time at throwing out o'clock.

Comment

• The End for last night - or was it just the beginning

Comment

• Very nice. Thanks for filling in. Not a bad first effort at all Ivor. great contribution in these leanb times.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 17 2009,11:32)
                            Very nice. Thanks for filling in. Not a bad first effort at all Ivor. great contribution in these leanb times.
                            Great pics Ivor....I look forward to seeing them reposted several more times....

Keep up the great work!

Comment

• That a boy, way to keep focused on what reallly matters. Mix in a salad big fella.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,16:00) A quiet night:

Nicole & Cream playing Connect 4
                                God knows how many hours they actually do end up playing Connect 4....especially during the quiet times.....and here we see the newer girls getting up to speed on the game....

Same goes with pool, I imagine!

But, win or lose, it's always a great time playing them!

Comment

Working...
                                X