X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 3pm

Good busy night, last night, with a good attendance of BMs from here and the other forum.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• No pics yesterday, because i had to do my visa run.
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I finally caught these Kuwait trannies on film. They're here a couple of times a year, but are usually camera shy. However, last night the girls were fussing over them bigtime, comparing boobs etc, and they dropped their guard:
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• nicole, with her new hair-do
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The inevitable game of pool

On the lookout: Meena and Pat
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 18 2009,10:01) I finally caught these Kuwait trannies on film. They're here a couple of times a year, but are usually camera shy. However, last night the girls were fussing over them bigtime, comparing boobs etc, and they dropped their guard:
              Interesting change of pace....the one in red looks pretty cute....

So Jimbo, have you had the pleasure of having international relations with these fine ladies? Perhaps showing them the shagging embassy?

Comment

•   lol thedeno! No, they're a bit big and muscular for me ! Although i could have been tempted by the one in the middle - shame the pic doesn't do her justice.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Saturday Night

A thoroughly good fun night with several BMs in attendance.

i arrived a little late due to a prior "engagement", but just in time to catch C doing her solo cabaret bit.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• For some reason they all wanted to try the short wig - can you recognise them?
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• There's only one who really looks good in a short wig - thats Annie, who as you can see is in her usual bouffant style. But i do believe thats a smile! Well done Wade for conjuring up the elusive teeth!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A couple of visitors:

New from Kata

Vivi from Bangkok
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A win treble: Sonya, Ae And Pat
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 19 2009,13:58) For some reason they all wanted to try the short wig - can you recognise them?
                            Jimbo, please trash this fuc...ing short Hair Wig.....

Kittiiiiiiiii, please, dont wear again a short Hair Wig...

You have beautiful long Hair..

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 19 2009,13:58) For some reason they all wanted to try the short wig - can you recognise them?
                              Kitti is the easy one, number two is the toughest, but I will say thats Meena, and the third wigged beauty is Nouy.

Love that trifecta photo of Sonya, Miss Patong, and Pat, although the little minx looks quite pale. Some customers need to get her to the beach, she is looking quite pasty in comparison to Ae, Pat, and would look like a ghost if you got her next to C and Kitti.

Haven't seen a Kata lb for a long time. You get such a wide scope of guest ladyboys, Kuwaitees, Kata, BKK. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Comment

• Jimbo..thanks again for another great time at your bar...
                                too bad i had only a weekend stay over there..
                                i have been trying to post some pictures but seems that i have problem with my anti virus setting or something..cos i used tobe able to upload them on my old notebook...will check on it and post some of those babes...
                                cheers..

Comment

Working...
                                X