Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the Pics Jimbo, Nikki has agreat Body and unbelievable how tall she is with Heels

Comment

• Yes, and looks wonderful in the boots. But i'm watching her carefully, as i'm concerned about her attitude.
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Jimbo

You are the owner of C & D?
        If so, then great work mate. Just checked out the website and have to say that it is a real professional effort. Very well done.

One question I have is in regards to a statement made in the "ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT & ALL ABOUT LADY and LB" section of the website.

Read:
        Four. She doesn€™t ask you about your customers at work, so don€™t ask her. You don€™t need to know and you will only get a less than accurate answer. Same goes about her Thai boyfriend. If you ask she will tell you that €˜Thai man no good€™ and €˜finish him long time€™. This may be partially true, but in more than 90% of cases, she has a Thai boyfriend who helps her distribute her earnings or she has a €˜Gik€™. You need to understand that she has to pay the Thai man to shag-her, not the other way around which explains why the boys are abundant in Karoke Bars and Thai ladies go there. It€™s a bit like a Pub we used to go to after work. Think about it, they have been at work trying to please some Farang who they don€™t understand and he doesn€™t understand their ways. After work, she can go and get a boy, have a laugh in her language and ways, enjoy a few drinks and have a quick shag with no commitment or problem.

I never realised that these girls/LB's would have to pay a Thai man to have sex with them? Incredible!
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Jimbo i think Nikis attitude will change in the Future. Greets to Phuket hope to see you and the Girls soon as
          possible again, and then i will take Ae or Emma

Comment

• (budhas @ Jul. 12 2009,20:08) ...and then i will take Ae or Emma  
            Yes the choice might be very difficult sometime. AE and EMMA look similar to each other. When EMMA sang the cabaret (the only one time I saw and took pictures of) I thought it was AE  

PAT will be my first decission as everytime, but I am not sure if I do not take her LT for all my 4 nights I will be spending there. Who knows now...

Comment

• I echo what you said about Donut Jim. Seems very pleasant and I vaguely remember having a conversatiion with her last night. It's all very blurry though as I was VERY Very Draaaaaaaaank at the time
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (tomscam @ Jul. 12 2009,19:40) Jimbo

One question I have is in regards to a statement made in the "ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT & ALL ABOUT LADY and LB" section of the website.

Read:
                Four. She doesn€™t ask you about your customers at work, so don€™t ask her. You don€™t need to know and you will only get a less than accurate answer. Same goes about her Thai boyfriend. If you ask she will tell you that €˜Thai man no good€™ and €˜finish him long time€™. This may be partially true, but in more than 90% of cases, she has a Thai boyfriend who helps her distribute her earnings or she has a €˜Gik€™. You need to understand that she has to pay the Thai man to shag-her, not the other way around which explains why the boys are abundant in Karoke Bars and Thai ladies go there. It€™s a bit like a Pub we used to go to after work. Think about it, they have been at work trying to please some Farang who they don€™t understand and he doesn€™t understand their ways. After work, she can go and get a boy, have a laugh in her language and ways, enjoy a few drinks and have a quick shag with no commitment or problem.

I never realised that these girls/LB's would have to pay a Thai man to have sex with them? Incredible!
                Interesting stuff to read en to reread. One question: Gik stands for?

I asked to a LB about her Thai BF, she said she had one before but now not anymore. She didn't like I touched that topic, so I guess there's a Thai BF in her game. Recently she let me know that she going to her hometown to visit her family and her friend.

I asked about her friend, she said it's a women. Further questions from my part about her friend were ignored. Not that I'm jealous but it puts me back with my two feet on the ground.

Comment

• gik (also sometimes spelled gyk) = casual sex partner

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• aka 'Fuck Buddy', 'Friend with benefits'
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Pics from Monday Night

Sonya
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Shirley
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• waas
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pics from Tuesday Night

Shirley

Bombay, Nina, Ae
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A quiet night:

Nicole & Cream playing Connect 4

Shirley at the pool table
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• jim, good to see you active here again! I know the technical glitch was frustrating, but now plenty of room for more photos. Hopefully things won't stay quiet for long and you'll have more customers at C&D through the year!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X