Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (p4player @ Jun. 25 2009,15:17) I just want to say thankyou to Jimbo, Boarhog and all the other guys who post photos here. Its made my mind up for where to go in LOS next time.

Keep up the great work,

And that's precisely what i want to read ! We've done our job right if it persuades somebody to come here rather than the other destinations.

Look forward to seeing you soon.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• It is sad that I could not attend the party
      I talked with Pat and she explained me wat everything she prepared for the party. And I promissed her to come again soon and wished her good luck. I gave Jim my small contribution and I hope she was a little happy about it.

Comment

• Jimbo sorry for the delay in replying. As you are well aware I was very keen for Phuket to have its own Section in the Forums and see you raise your profile within it. We now see how your input has continued to raise the profile of Phuket and in particular C&D.

I am in total agreement with what you say about keeping this thread CURRENT as to the activities in C&D. I have taken the simple solution of putting a certain BM on ignore and will leave things at that. Hopefully we can now continue on track with this great thread that C&D is and continue to have a beer when i venture down from the depths of Nanai. I  realise that some people get more carried away than others on here and will just reserve the right to ignore them.

Personally I choose not to post nuts and guts dialogues and photos but that's just me. Who I shag, when I shag did i take or not take photos is my call, as is my decision whether or not to post the 'results' on the net. I have no reason to continue having  a pissing contest with a certain BM in this thread, as I don't want to get away from the central theme of it (ie C&D is a great place and loads of fun) which is why I have decided to take this road.

I like the idea of a separate thread in and around Phuket. Maybe we can load up the truck with a couple of the lovely ladies from your establisment and drive around the island with the 'big camera'. Phots of Beauties and Beauty Spots, with peeps figuring out or educating them as to hwere we are

Hopefully others will continue to support this thread and keep it CURRENT.
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (tally65 @ Jun. 25 2009,05:36) I may be in a minority of one here but I'd like to say that I have had enough of all this bickering...
          You are not in the minority at all Tally65. I think most of the attacks are more about a personal dislike for someone who does tend to monopolise the Phuket threads, our own Boarhog.

I am not taking sides here at all (I couldn't care less to be honest with you) but can you all please take a little step back?? If you really want to have a cyber-argument, then do it by sending private messages to each other and please stop spoiling this superb thread with all your bickering.
          Take the argument offline so we can't all share the rage? I doubt Boarhog's detractors would bother.

Oh and by the way, I did vote for Maggie in the other thread.... she got bumped off.... never mind, it's no big deal really, is it?!?? Whether Bombay or whoever wins the compo or not, I would still shag Maggie ahead of any winners so it doesn't really matter who the winner is, does it?!? It's just a light-hearted beauty contest on a ladyboy forum FFS, we're not electing the new President of the US here. Some of you people really defy belief...
          Before I read this, I have just posted a plea to Boarhog for some commonsense to prevail regarding the treatment of young Maggie on the Miss Patong thread.

If anyone else feels as strongly about it as Tally65 or Torurot or myself, please add your support - it matters little to us, I am sure it is a big deal for her.

Lastly, regarding Boarhog, his output has been prolific. Some days I groan at his repeating of a story or picture but who else is making the effort? I think Jimbo summed it up best with his support for a guy who has done more to promote Phuket & the girls there, then anyone else.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 25 2009,14:45) girls having fun
            Jimbo when I see the beautiful pics that you post of all your beauties an the smile on Bombay .. and I read of the courtesy you show all patrons of C&D I know Phuket is on my list to visit an relax.

Thanks for taking the time to post an share with us.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 25 2009,14:43) Last night was Pat's 29th birthday.....Pat is the face of C & D, as has been said earlier. She may no longer be the most barfined girl in the place, but is surely the most remembered. Her good humour and good heart endears her to everyone. Everybody loves Pat, including me!

Happy Birthday Pat
              I would just like to echo your sentiments Jimbo.

Even though she's one of the great characters of the ladyboy scene in Patong or anywhere else for that matter, Pat has absolutely no airs and graces...she's a very nice person and great company....please pass on my belated congrats.

By the way, she looks great in that dress !
              jet712

Comment

• Friday Night
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A good night with some new arrivals.
                  C & Ae posing for the customers
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• For Daveduke: the Little Minx herself: Sonya !
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nam with her perky nipples!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 27 2009,09:19) For Daveduke: the Little Minx herself: Sonya !
                        mucho gracias jimbo    hope to see you both for Xmas 
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Sunday 4.50pm

Cat, the boys, and sonya....
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ...Sad to say, Daveduke, but Wayne pictured here with Sonya, really tried to keep his word about barfining her last night. But she was so "out of it" on whatever chemicals she's started using again, the whole experience went pear-shaped and was very embarrassing to me personally. I fear Sonya is back on the slippery slope of self destruction, and wont make it to next week, never mind Christmas time!

I'm not in the bar tonight, but NingNong will be watching her closely. If we have a repeat of last night's appalling behaviour she will be out on her arse. And this time it'll be permanent!
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• This is Nikki, a newbie, who came in last night to say she prefers to take her chances working on the street, without the discipline of a bar. Silly girl, she's not going to last 5 minutes and will disappear back to Udon Nowhere shortly.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Luckily, we have some other newbs who are proving to be up to the mark. this is Donut who is proving to be very sweet, fun, and popular.
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X