Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Torurot @ Oct. 12 2009,15:43) Which is a good fuck symbol
    agreed....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (Torurot @ Oct. 12 2009,15:43) Which is a good luck symbol, and nothing sinister.
      Depends on how you look at it- many still consider it offensive. http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swa...ikahistory.htm

Personallly it doesn't bother me what she decorates herself with but it has raised eyebrows
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• What a fun time we had last night. Very few punters by the time I got in but that's just the way I like it. The ladies are warming to the Beast now and vamping it up more for the cameras. the pool game nearly ended in tears, which is why we finally got a smile out of Annie- more on that later. Here's a few pics to whet yer whistles.

Comment

• You just know how this is going to end up but it was hilarious to watch. One chipped tooth and one cat fight later all was happy again. More to follow tomollow

Comment

•  before you all start- yes I know the same pic is in 2 posts but the editor is playing up. Son Nam na

Comment

• ..what happened to Ming, haven't seen her pics posted lately, is she still in Phuket?
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• This is Vladimir Putin
                palcho

Comment

• >Depends on how you look at it- many still consider it offensive.

Farang maybe, but not Thai.  A number of older buildings have it on.   Just because another group appropriated and misused an ANCIENT cultural symbol of peace and good luck. ...

She does not intend it to be anything but good luck. Just because so many Europeans (skin type) have no idea of history!.  

From your link:
                  "Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck."

Great photos. They look very natural.

Comment

• Thanks- more of 'The Battle of the Balls' to follow tomorrow

Comment

• (anicon @ Oct. 13 2009,16:04) ..what happened to Ming, haven't seen her pics posted lately, is she still in Phuket?
                      Ming has been away for a few months now- probably playing cards in Bangkok

Comment

• Thanks for the Bar room hijinx snaps, they broke up the visit by Vladmir Putin and Torurots swastika origin recap quite well. Hope the Minx didn't really chip a tooth.

Thanks 4 the

Comment

• (palcho1984 @ Oct. 13 2009,16:09) This is Vladimir Putin
                          One of the weirdest first posts ever.....

thanks for the pics Ivor
                          Good to see Annie smile
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Here we go- Pool Wars part 2- the payback!!

Comment

• The A-Team took over next- I know the pic is a bit dark but the look on Donut's face is priceless

Comment

• and the end of the pool shots- I don't know what the penalty is for adjusting someone's balls whilst in play but I'm sure they sorted something out.

Comment

Working...
                                X