Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great way to spend the evening, although a lot more balls end up on the table than planned sometimes! New phots hopefully taken on Friday when my Chalong sojourn comes to an end. I will talk to the ladies through one of my lovely assistants and ty to convice them that there is no such thing as bad publicity with High Season coming up and horny punters in the wings.

I know we've had other phots of Pond in this dress but it does provide a nice 'ending'
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• PS Post 1484- looks like Jim is something Pond wants to dangle on her key chain

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 07 2009,11:25) I will talk to the ladies through one of my lovely assistants and ty to convice them that there is no such thing as bad publicity with High Season coming up and horny punters in the wings.
        Thanks for those favorites again Ivor. I'm not busting your balls mate, but why are you so tentitive to take their fotos? They happily pose for all the BM's who trek through. I experienced a very willing bunch when I was last there. Surely they know you and I thought Jimbo relayed to them that you would be their relief photographer?

A lot of guys out here have been spoiled by Jimbo's daily ration of staff photos, and just hoping you can fill the void.

Comment

• Please scroll up and read my off topic comment. I AM NOT IN PATONG AT THE MOMENT!!! I am just feeding a series of pics taken the other night and again as posted above there should be a new crop of photos taken on friday night. Any nagging could result in a negative output

Comment

• &    

Might as well post a picture of Jimbo in Pattaya whilst you guys sort out the pictures...
            BTW I asked Jimbo where to post. His reply: wherever!

pic1: Palm, Jimbo & Nicky
            Pic2: Jimbo always likes to check out some new asses...
            Email:
            Info:
            [email protected]

Comment

• i have really enjoyed this thread. C+D is one of my fav places in patong, always fun and friendly well done sir
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (pacman @ Oct. 04 2009,11:50) You're welcome but who's David?        
                DAVID WHO?? (DONT TALK TO ME I NEED THE ENGINEER NOT THE OILY RAG)
                ON ya pacccie
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Looked like a good and busy night last night/this morning. A few western women 'in comfortable shoes' seemed to be enjoying themselves in and amongst everyone else but I'm one of thoss that as soon as they start pole 'dancing' it's 'chek bin kap'. The boss was insistent that i take her photo with 'the beast' and the cute new waitress couldn't help but adjust her Noms every few minutes- I think she felt out done by Pond's melons. I still haven't worked Annie out- she seems in her own little world with no interest in customers or drinks- I love a challenge!

Comment

• Well Pond saw 'The Beast' and couldn't wait to get in front of it. More variety to be taken tomorrow night as I got severely San Miggged last night. You'll be free of Poind phots for a few days as she's off to get her tits done again she says. Something got lost in the translation but I think she may be going for softer ones as opposed to bigger ones Nice and busy for a soggy Saturday but you could have fired a cannon down some of the Sois and not hit anyone.

Comment

• I was there on Saturday and didn't see a lot of the stars I would recognize from the photos posted here but it was a miserable day and quiet everywhere

Didn't bring my camera at all. Wish I did because I was blown away by Donut.
                      Ningnong looks terrific. According to the above post Pond was there on Saturday and I can't believe I did not see her!
                      And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• My fault- you weren't blind. Pond headed north on Friday, as did Waas. Both got some stuff to sort out then they should be back. I should be in again tomorrow (tonite?) with 'The Beast' to get some more phots

Comment

• Doh I think I made the mistake of calling Emma "Donut" all evening. Oops. I will have to look for a picture to figure out who the actual Donut is.
                          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• (Chuck Wow @ Oct. 06 2009,02:55) Anyone know this guy?

He seemed to be lost in space just like me....
                            I think I bought him some flowers one night. I was really wasted

Comment

• (princeshow @ Oct. 12 2009,05:50) Doh I think I made the mistake of calling Emma "Donut" all evening. Oops. I will have to look for a picture to figure out who the actual Donut is.
                              This is Donut- Emma is the one with the swastika on her right shoulder blade

Comment

• Which is a good luck symbol, and nothing sinister.

Comment

Working...
                                X