Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivor I tip my hat to your relief relief photographer, especially photo three.  Very arty, and the rest look very relaxed and natural. Keep it up!  

Comment

• This thread has been moderated and updated to keep it on track.

Comment

• I'll be the first one in line to thank you.

I greatly appreciate it and I'm sure Jimbo does as well. Additionally I hope it sends a clear message to those who choose to to do nothing but sling mud.

Ok, lets get ready for Ivors updates and see if he brought the beer for MB.

Comment

• nice updates ivor....

i still have some pics from my last trip,not posted yet...but not on this PC... so youll have to wait untill next week before i can go get them from my old pc....

and enjoy you holiday Jim...
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Yes, have a good 'break' Jimbo .... after all, we know you have been hard at it in Phuket.   Happy to see 'Admin' efforts to keep Jim's C&D thread free of unnecessary forum sledging and worse.
            TT

Comment

• A quick off topic post to clarify things a bit. I'm heavily multi-tasked this week- house sitting 2 places and 3 dogs in Chalong and bar sitting for 2 weeks from Friday. I will try to get pics posted but I'm just here to keep the thread ticking over whilst Jim is away. From Friday I wil be based in Patong again and will be able to stop by C&D on a more regular basis.

For the budding David Baileys, thanks for your comments and suggestions. Concerning my 'favorites' some of the ladies are more comfortable than others having their phots taken by me as opposed to Jim. Now they are aware of what is going on 'normal service' should be resumed. The plan is for me to take the 'Beast' ( Sony Digital SLR) down and improve the quality of the pics. The stand in stand in is blind as a bat without her glasses, which explains the quality of some of the current shots. I try to get more natural as opposed to posed shots, which is why bits tend to get cut off some times.

Contrast the two phots below, both taken on the same camera- I think it proves my point! I may have to put the apprentice over my knee

I thank you for your patience and input
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• OK, back on topic now with a couple more pics to keep you happy.

More fun letting you guess who they are

Comment

• I am guessing that these pics weren't meant to be 'artsy fartsy'...    

It doesn't matter how blind she is, the auto focus will take over but the flash needs to be turned on.

That will increase the shutter speed to something acceptable & wash out the red lighting.

Plus a quick lesson in holding the camera steady might be a good idea. Apart from that...

thanks for posting...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Thanks David I think Waas didn't 'half cock' the shutter button' so the autofocus didn't kick in. She was handed the camera and sent into the wilds without proper instruction, hence the contrast between the pics I took and her attempts. Also didn't give the flash a chance to re-charge. A shame she won't wear her glasses (she looks sexy to me in them) out of vanity.

Comment

• You're welcome but who's David?

Comment

• Mr Bailey?  

Eminent British (?) Photographer
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Of course...

Sorry Ivor, I overlooked your subtle reference to the famous Mr Bailey.

Waas half-cocked antics should be kept in the bedroom. Leave the photography to a fully cocked snapper...

Comment

• Anyone know this guy?

He seemed to be lost in space just like me....
                            Email:
                            Info:
                            [email protected]

Comment

• No probs Pacman subtlety isn't one of my finer points and a fully cocked Waas is a Lethal Weapon! I suggest we all keep the technical stuff in the technical thread so we don't debase this one. I do like this pic of Jim when he's trying to look so tall in the other pics. he always looks so 'cheerful' as well   Tis a terrible cross he has to bear!!

Comment

• Good to see the thread master out of the friendly confines. Great photo of the new talent and the little legend Nicki.

Look forward to Jimbo's trip report.

Comment

Working...
                                X