Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 15 2009,14:08) Nicole & Nuoy
    Jimbo,

did Nuoy get out of the wrong side of the bed?!
    She doesn't look like a happy bunny to me...
    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (tally65 @ Sep. 16 2009,05:22)
      (jimbo34 @ Sep. 15 2009,14:08) Nicole & Nuoy
      Jimbo,

did Nuoy get out of the wrong side of the bed?!  
      She doesn't look like a happy bunny to me...  
      She can get out of any side of my bed. Looks much better in person in my opinion and yes she does actually smile.

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 15 2009,17:24)
        (jimbo34 @ Sep. 15 2009,13:56) You lead a fascinating life, Ivor !  
        Tcch- standards!!! Stumbled ( sorry stormed!) past Skylab before on my lap of the town and not a single glass of ice cold lemonade on the gatepost!!! Just can't get the staff these days Good luck Ozzie, sounds like you're in for the long haul.
        I dont move in until my return from the UK, Nov 1st, Ivor. Then you're welcome to drop by for a glass of "lemonade" anytime - correction: almost any time!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Think I'll be in 'Mission Control' tonight so long as the Fon Tok holds off
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Well now my discovery of Cocktails & Dreams via this web site has single-handedly caused me to book a short trip to Phuket in mid October.

Of the photos from the past 15 pages I'd have to say I think Sonia is the best looking and Cee is really attractive too - great midsection. Some ladyboys are so concerned about being soft and thin that they look ill.

Pond and Kitty are quite attractive but they look like they are a foot taller than me. I am curious whether I am taller than Beer

cya soon

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• you won't end up single handed for long! Go there with an open mind though, no pre-conceived plans. Having your 'sweetheart' ambling out the door with another can shatter your illusions and perceptions. Go with the flow, hit the ground running and have a great time.
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 16 2009,14:36)
                (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 15 2009,17:24)
                (jimbo34 @ Sep. 15 2009,13:56) You lead a fascinating life, Ivor !  
                Tcch- standards!!! Stumbled ( sorry stormed!) past Skylab before on my lap of the town and not a single glass of ice cold lemonade on the gatepost!!! Just can't get the staff these days
                I dont move in until my return from the UK, Nov 1st, Ivor. Then you're welcome to drop by for a glass of "lemonade" anytime - correction: almost any time!
                That old skit from Saturday Night Live with John Belushi "The thing that never leaves" comes to mind.
                Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• Weds night

We had to part company with Meena last night - the drugs thing was threatening to get out of hand. Despite my stern warning a few weeks ago, she was still offering to supply anything to anybody.
                  Lousy shag too, despite being very good at entertaining customers in the bar.

So... Welcome back Amy ! A gap of 4 years is way too long. In a rare show of reconciliation, Tequila Bar gave their blessing to her returning to us. I'm hoping my taking a constant stream of customers there has finally melted the ice and we can have a new era of tolerance and co-operation.

Amy is tall, slim, gorgeous body and, so i'm told, well equipped. Well spoken and polite, i hope she quickly settles back in with her friends, and gets customers soon.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I'm hearing great things about our sexy young newbie, Fon
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma2 dropped in to hook up with Ozzie, and shoot some pool.
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nina, and her enticing "hearts"
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Peng & Nuoy, sharing the same dress sense
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Zero, still trying to get her first barfine. great arse, but give it up luvvie. Go and get a crash course in english, then you'll be successful
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• many of you have heard of our "Wall of Shame". To date it still only has 2 pictures on it, of people who are really NOT welcome.
                              This guy, dubbed The Snake, was the first. He was spotted again last night: still slithering about carrying his bottle of water, avoiding buying any drinks, chatting up the girls hoping to avoid the barfine later.
                              Fuck off mate, you're vermin, and NOT welcome!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Talking of arseholes.....here's today's "end" shot. courtesy of Kitty.
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X