Patricia
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Pond with Nam
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I'll look in from time to time, over the next few weeks. and you may even get a few pics from my quick tour to Sin City.
          Hmm, should i post them on here, or on a Pattaya thread? What do you think?
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 29 2009,13:09) Thanks for the support guys, especially over the last year, when you have really helped us through what could have been a nightmare, financially.

Thanks also for the support on here when i open my big mouth and dare to express an opinion, which sets off the fuckwits.
            It was only a year ago that a few of us were arguing strenuously for a Phuket forum to be added to the hallowed halls of TLF.

I am so glad that our efforts were not in vain. We suffered a casualty with the loss of Boarhog, your most ardent supporter, but the thread has thrived.

Not by accident of course; Jimbo's excellent flow of pictures guarantees the high view rates.

I share Jim's frustration with the idiotic negative comments posted by the moron minority but I doubt they ever get out of their own postcode, let alone arrive in LOS to enjoy what's on offer.

Perhaps that explains their frustration? Never fear Jim, as long as you are on the side of what is fair & reasonable, you won't lack support.
            Enjoy England...      
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Hi Jim,
              It was good to meet you a couple of weeks ago and catch up with nick and ning nong again.

The new bar is amazing and the selection of ladies are out of this world, only draw back was i bumbed into ozzie.

I can only vouch for Donut who is an absoloute sweetheart and an animal in bed. Still cant believe i took her to a disco wearing the thigh high boots and white shorts that are smaller than a belt. I will post photos of her as soon as can.

Phuket is definatley worth a visit if only to sit in C&D, i will be back.
              Pussy Stinks

Comment

• Truer words have never been spoken    

We will miss Jimbo's daily stream of pictures in October... hopefully Ivor Biggun (or some other BM) will kindly step in and provide our daily fix of beauties.

Jimbo, glad to hear that the business is doing well against the odds, long may it continue  
                http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• up1,3% while LOS has about 15% down....aint bad.... especially not if you were 400k back on the first 3 months....
                  imho.....i would judge that to an 20-25% increase.... well done Jim and ning-nong
                  all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• I'm house sitting over the hill for a week but will do my best to go with the flow. Trip downtown planned for tonight then it will be intermittent until next Friday. Barsitting for 2 weeks after that but will be able to stop off at C&D on my way home to provide updates
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 29 2009,13:20) I'll look in from time to time, over the next few weeks. and you may even get a few pics from my quick tour to Sin City.
                      Depends on where you'll be hunting.
                      Most welcome to post a guest report on the Stringfellows thread..

I suppose you have a target list already? Ivor could give you a few tips.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 29 2009,13:20) I'll look in from time to time, over the next few weeks. and you may even get a few pics from my quick tour to Sin City.
                        Hope your doing well in Pattaya mate.

Peronally I would like to see a seperate trip report. I wouldn't want to see the beautiful ladies of C&D's tainted with an influx of those ferrells from Patts.  Invariably BM's will be asking you where you stayed, how was she? whats that on her knee? how much did you pay? Not a good fit with this great thread in my opinion.

Would love to read a Jimbo trip report outside of the friendly confines of C&D's. I know your in some good company up there. Look forward to a clever and fitting name on that TR.

Tear it up mate.  

Comment

• Well you're stuck with the "relief photographer' for the next couple of weeks. The photos will probably be a bit tamer until the ladies get used to seeing me with my finger on the button. The relief relief photographer wandered around with my camera last night but hasn't got the grasp of being 'half cocked' for the autofocus to kick in. She has been chastised and promises to do better in future. It was a bit of a red night last night so here's the first offerings. Instead of "The End" tonite we have 'guess that package'.
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Nice shots Ivor. I wanted to take another butt picture for you of Natscha at Stringfellows but she refused to pose. Probably because my friend "Free" took 5 others that night instead of her. I said it was for you but she feigned not to remember you..
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• Ah! The nut shot.  I'll guess its Pond with her dress pulled up?

Thanks for the shots Ivor, but could we can some others besides your favorites tommorrow? Don't be shy, they know you have Jimbo's blessing. Can I give you a little tip I learned from Jimbo? You can take it if you like or not. Anyway when I got home from last trip I noticed how many of my photos didn't have the lovelies framed from head to toe. Then I looked at Jimbos shots on the forum and they were so much more inclusive. He never cuts off the feet or below the knee.  Never leaves a bunch of space above the head. the model fills up the whole foto as they should.

I know my next trip I will have this in mind.  I know you said you were half crocked, but something to keep in mind, as I made this mistake even without the benefit of      

Guys put your requests in now for tommorrow:

I'll be happy with whoever you choose but don't feel bad about getting them all. Oh ya, include names for the new guys who don't know them and the guys who can't be arsed to click back pages.

Comment

• Can I have some Beer please, Ivor?
                                Can't be too hard to get her full frame...

I promise I wil try to get Natcha's ass again next time I visit SF.
                                Or at the volleyball, now that would be a good opportunity!
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X