X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoops my mistake and above message timed out. Apologies to El_hefe
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ericthehalfabee @ Oct. 25 2009,16:00) Did anyone see that pic of Annie with short hair - had that whole elfin Japanese thing going and looked extremely hot - if she went with that look on a permanent basis she'd be fighting off the boys with a large stick.
      I had the pleasure of catching Annie during her brief short hair wig phase (last May)....she looked hella cute and I could not pass that up.....(part of a threesome with Bombay    )  We all told her she looked great (and much better) with the short wig, but sure enough, she went back to the old look.....

Enjoy the pics....

Comment

• More pics...

Comment

•  You "naughty" boy you thedeno  

Enjoy your next trip buddy
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Great phots Deno- I haven't given up on her yet!! On to today's contributions.

Comment

• I know there may be some feeling that I'm concentrating on too few ladies but in my opinion it's a 2 way street. They know what I'm doing with the pics and if they want or don't want to publicise themselves it's their call.  Some seem to realise the power of advertising more than others, and it seems to reflect their customer levels. A front and back view of Nanee ( who seems to be getting very popular), and Emma and Waas to finish for today. I take it the two fingered salute means something else when accompanied by a smile

Comment

• whoops my mistake and above message timed out. Apologies to El_hefe
                No apologies necessary Ivor, technically you have the right spelling, I anglicised it a bit for pronounciation sake.

Great meeting you, the first night I went you said you would be wearing a black shirt & I looked around & 7 out of the 10 customers then were wearing black shirts!

Nice pix too. The Chinese characters on Nanny & her roommates back are (in no particular order): "Luck, Gold, Money, Love"

Nanny turned out to be good company, good english & smart.

Cheers.

Comment

• Just want to add a word along with all that has been mentioned by other board members in the past about the C&D bar, really a good, well run place, full of girls that match all sorts of tastes, a perfect home base I think here for any visitor.

It was my first time there & Jimbo was out of town so I never met him, but Nick, the other owner is top flight & very welcoming, a comfortable hang out for sure.
                  A must stop place for anyone on here who visits I think.... enjoy!

Comment

• is the girl in the first picture post 1527 a newbie ?
                    any info about her ?

Comment

• Oh yes, Annie is much better with short hair... Did anyone of you enjoyed her company? How is she?
                      http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/c...nd=35&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
                      MySpace-Countdown-Clocks
                      gabri

Comment

• (gabriello @ Oct. 28 2009,00:09) Oh yes, Annie is much better with short hair... Did anyone of you enjoyed her company? How is she?  
                        The guy who make picture of her with the copy hair said he had the pleasure of a 3-some with her. Drop him a PM he is a top bloke and would probably be glad to tell you all about her.

If you like flatchested, beehive hairdo's on ladyboys who never smile she is the one for you.

Comment

• ..damn nice set a legs on Emma!
                          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• there's been some comment that I've not been as prolific as Jim with regards to the amount of pics I've been posting so I will redress that today. It got to the point last night where I had to change memory cards. No comment with each post, I'll let the pix speak for themselves

Comment

• Part 2

Comment

• Part 3

Comment

Working...
                                X