• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 14 2009,14:14) Rose
    That one is a star in the making...
    "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

• Yowza! Ae is looking fine.

What's her Western Union account details so I can start sending her money?
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Great site Jimbo. Arriving 1am on the 26th knackered after a long flight (2). Quick shower and will see whats happening in Soi Bangla otherwise C and D is home base until the 5th Dec. Nice to see 2 bells gets you a free one now. Got carried away with the damm thing last time but had a hell of a time.
        Aquarius77

Comment

• (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,18:05)
          (jimbo34 @ Nov. 14 2009,14:14) Rose
          That one is a star in the making...
          I think so too.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (tomscam @ Nov. 14 2009,18:55) Yowza! Ae is looking fine.

Lol, naughty naughty - lets not go down that particular road again!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (aquarius77 @ Nov. 15 2009,13:06) Great site Jimbo. Arriving 1am on the 26th knackered after a long flight (2). Quick shower and will see whats happening in Soi Bangla otherwise C and D is home base until the 5th Dec. Nice to see 2 bells gets you a free one now. Got carried away with the damm thing last time but had a hell of a time.
              Whats this "see whats happening in soi bangla, otherwise C & Ds is home base"?
              Surely to God, we are home base, then maybe you take a look in soi bangla?
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Saturday Night:

Wow, what a night! We were mobbed! We had our 4th best cash take ever, and our best so far this year!
                Special thanks to the BMs from this Forum, and LB69, who attended and made it such a success:
                IvorBiggun
                Dutch Cowboy
                Batman
                triat45
                Tigerboy
                Josh69
                thedeno

Your generosity is very much appreciated - by the girls too! 188 Ladydrinks - meant many happy staff at 3am.
                I'm off to replenish our glassware, as we were desperately stretched last night, and caused the bar staff some concern as to how they would cope. Not a bad dilemma to have, this early in the season

Alas, silly-bollocks forgot to recharge his camera batteries yesterday, so i only got half a dozen shots for you:
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Waas with stocking problems

Kitty
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• At least i got the perfect "ending" !
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Apologies for not drinking enough- i was very Mau last night. Great to see so many BMs in and everyone having fun
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (tomscam @ Nov. 14 2009,18:55) Yowza! Ae is looking fine.

There should be an Ae supporters club, they could have membership cards, scarves, a secret handshake and perhaps a discreet tattoo to enable them to recognise one another without embarresment!!
                        "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

• There already is an unofficial Ae supporters club running. Think about it, she did win the hottest LB in Phuket award.
                          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 15 2009,14:13) At least i got the perfect "ending" !
                            Kittttttttiiiiiiii

Comment

• (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 15 2009,16:41)
                              (tomscam @ Nov. 14 2009,18:55) Yowza! Ae is looking fine.

There should be an Ae supporters club, they could have membership cards, scarves, a secret handshake and perhaps a discreet tattoo to enable them to recognise one another without embarresment!!
                              be funny if they all turned up same week
                              and her saying get in line you all can have but put money on table first

theres lots of young farm fresh girls in the stable to choose from now, cant wait to get back there and sample a couple

steviep

Comment

• theres lots of young farm fresh girls in the stable to choose from now, cant wait to get back there and sample a couple

steviep
                                True, but there are only a handful of superstars.
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X