Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 01 2009,13:32) Somebody else in the wig - can you recognise who it is?
    Is that Oh?

And Pink in the wig . . . SOLD! Homegirl could do with some tonsorial direction from Fon.

God bless "copy hair."

Comment

• Wow Jimbo,
      February seems not too far away now and I must say that Pink, Zero and Beer all look to be on my plan of action when I arrive.
      Keep up the great pictures for those of us who are wishing from afar!
      joolz

Comment

• Pat on Pat and me, heaven

steviep

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 01 2009,13:32) Somebody else in the wig - can you recognise who it is?

Nam, and the mystery girl
          Definitely Oh! She should try it more often
          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jimbo I will be back this time next week, only for a couple of nights which is ok as I am meant to be elsewhere, Malibu time!

Will be great to see u and that prick Ivan, not to mention the staff

Comment

• (Megatic @ Dec. 02 2009,04:12) Jimbo I will be back this time next week, only for a couple of nights which is ok as I am meant to be elsewhere, Malibu time!

Will be great to see u and that prick Ivan, not to mention the staff
              Do you mean Ivor? He's alright, and i hope you boys get along - I've had enough bar-room brawls in the last few days!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Tuesday Night

Continuous rain ruined our hopes of a good start to the month. It meant a lot of Pool was played:
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Amy

Rose
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Jessie, formerly Pat, has changed her name, as we already have a Pat and a Patricia!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Fon

Fon, and Pink
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 01 2009,13:27) I think this one's gonna work out ok, if she stays
                        Please do whatever you have to do to keep Pat around.  Or at least until the middle of January.  Somone has just moved to the top of my to do list

Comment

• Looks like the kinky clothes shop has a sale on at the moment. I'm on the lookout for that Ivan guy as well
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• MB in C&D bar on Friday 4th.

Free can't make it -he has some urgent business to attend to. Next time.

MB
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• Jimbo: I sit transfixed at all of the hot girls that you post and what slays me is the incredible bodies and faces! I know, to determine whether or not the female you are looking at is a ladyboy or not is to look at the hands, the feet, the adam's apple but who the fuck cares when they are as hot as this! I can't get to the hands feet or adams apple because I can't get past the face, the legs, the ass, the ... oh fuck it I want them all!

You should see what we have here in Chicago! It ain't OH BOy hot it is OH BOY run!

April is coming!

Johnnydiver
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• MB: Look forward to seeing you on my "home turf" !

JohnnyDiver: April?!?! Aw, thats so long time! Oh well, i hope to keep amused 'til then.
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X