• And the gorgeous Ae
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Kitty
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• A great thread! I was in C & D in November with a mate and we had the delightful pleasure of a 4 some with sonya and one of her friends in the little hotel opposite the c & d, a night certainly to remember!
        I am heading back in June and will certainly be spending a lot of time in C & D, I really want to enjoy the delights of Annie (just love that wild hair, especially with the curls!), any of you guys can recommend or advise as to the little minx's attitude and performance? She looks amazing even without the smile!!!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 29 2009,18:12) And the gorgeous Ae
          God Bless you Jimbo, Ae looks absolutely magnificant in that dress! I'm glad you had your camera with you that night. Oh my!

and thanks for clarifying the new Boom and additional photos of her. She is moving up my depth chart. Heres to her longevity at C&D's.

Boarhogs new C&D's wish list. On wish list because I haven't had the pleasure to be with them, but hope I do someday.

Ae
          Boom
          Oh
          Kitty

Comment

• wow thanks for the Pics of AE .

I hope she is in Puket in the End of June.

Comment

• You don't find them must more beautiful or sexier than Ae....WOW.  

And Kitty, I'd like to chew that dress off of her! YUM!c

I have never been to Phuket and never has any notion to go, but those two would be reason enough. I'd do a threesome with them and never come out for a week. God damn!!!  

Cheers,
              Nhscotsman

Comment

• Well glad you thought enough of them to repost their photos just 4 posts later. I think we knew who you talking about mate. Perhaps you should take a trip to Patong, I don't think your reputation will precede you there, so the girls won't collude against you for outragous price quotes.

not sure if Ae or Kitty does the 3-some thing, but plenty of C&D's girls who do. I guess everyone will for a price, but don't think your willing to pay that if you haven't upped 4 or 5000 for a round trip ticket to Phuket.

Kitty and Ae have the nicest legs of any in Patong in my book. Both are relatively unscathed and smooth, a real rarity amongst ladyboys who are usually scarred from motorbike mishaps or farming scrapes.

If you find black american women fine, then sure you will find Kitty attractive. Ae, well were all waiting for some more revealing shots of her, but what we have seen are fanfuckingtastic.

Comment

• I didn't realize there were requirements for reposting a picture when I was discussing someone, next time I will make sure I clear it with you first Boarhog before I repost any picture (in his friggen dreams!).

Cheers,
                  Nhscotsman

Comment

• I need to spend more time in Phuket!  Ae .... mmm ... TTC should move on to Bees & Cees, but what the heck  

Called in at C&D a couple of months ago (for a drink with Jimbo when I escaped briefly from a non-mongering trip)  .... Great bar     Excellent company   (sorry this post is well overdue, Jim)
                    TT

Comment

• (nhscotsman @ Apr. 30 2009,12:52) I didn't realize there were requirements for reposting a picture when I was discussing someone...
                      Please do NOT "quote" images, YouTube links and long posts. Once on a thread is enough. If you want to refer to an image then use the post number...

I spend the first part of every day re-editing posts by people who think it's OK to make massive quotes and post identical pics of lbs in the same thread...

It's NOT OK and annoys the crap out of readers. Sorry if you don't like it but I think it's a reasonable request to make.

Comment

• I stand corrected....Sorry SB

I wasn't aware of it, I don't post that much on here unlike some others who post tons and tons.

Cheers,
                        Nhscotsman

Comment

• Does anyone have the contact details for Ae?
                          She is such a sweet thing!

Comment

• Ae works at Cocktails and Dreams Bar, Soi Bangla,  Patong Beach, Phuket. Get there at 8 pm if you want to meet her.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• 8pm? That is really early.

Comment

• (rxpharm @ May 01 2009,05:29) Ae works at Cocktails and Dreams Bar, Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Phuket. Get there at 8 pm if you want to meet her.

Tel number? email? Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X