Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THAT is what makes this forum fun!

Comment

• Why doesn't the wanker stay at home and wank his brians out from the pic's in the forum........ that way he's even save more money.... the tight fisted git.

Comment

• who is that gorgeous hottie in post 130 3rd pic? what a stunner

Comment

• Kitty

Welcome to Cocktails and Dreams, Brother!

Comment

• thanks! I hope some one has some full body pics of Kitty - I love that deep dark skin tone she has not to mention that gorgeous ass an legs. WOW

Comment

• FFS he looks a bit like me I'd better be careful I don't get thumped by mistake! Popped in again last night Jim but you were out mongering again according to Waas Looks like its a Carrefour RV again!! Ming not around either boo hoo.
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Our latest newbie: Meena

Unlike some of the others, Meena's english is ok, and i think she will make a decent living here.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• And everybody's favourite: Ming
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Damn... Ming smokes. Oh well... there are others!

(Thanks for the pics, Jimbo - it's fucking cold here in the UK and your pics are saving me money on the cost of a bag of coal!)

Comment

• sheeeeeees in Phuket Stogie....
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Grrrrrrrrrr and I just broke in a new GF the other night- she'll have to go

Comment

• Sunday Night:

Pretty ordinary night, and blighted by the BIB who insisted everywhere close at 2am, FFS!! Now whats brought that on? Stoopid fuckers: one night we're still pumping at 4am, the next we have to close at 2am
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Every time this girl comes to the bar, i start to feel horny
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pat & Kitty larking around for the camera!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• There was some sort of self-important  "VIP' in town on Sunday Jim, hence the shut down. Big Cheese cop with lots of braid on his hat was wandering around Sat night with the 'Tourist Police Volunteers'.  3 ugly fat Falangs, one complete with Secret Serviec earpiece probably connected to his genitals and one very cute thai lady volunteer ( probably a g/f keping her eye on boyfriend. Errrrrrrrrrm yes Tilak tonite I HAVE to go out and roam the bars- it's MY DUTY)

PS Pat does seem to have a problem keeping her nuts in the sack- maybe Granny Pants are the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X