Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty has beautiful legs.. what a nice butt too

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 02 2009,15:33) Every time this girl comes to the bar, i start to feel horny
      Jim, that's Miaow, right?  She's not on staff?

Or, you just mean when you see her every night...?

Comment

• (farangbah @ Feb. 03 2009,08:52)
        (jimbo34 @ Feb. 02 2009,15:33) Every time this girl comes to the bar, i start to feel horny
        Jim, that's Miaow, right?  She's not on staff?

Or, you just mean when you see her every night...?
        She's on the staff Farangbah - joined a few weeks ago. Prolly just after you left! Nice isnt she? And i hear very good too!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Yeah, she definitely has something. But she kinda looks different each time you see her -- both in pics and in person.

Seems like one of the cooler personalities too. But a little birdie told me to watch out for a little clinging...

Comment

• I think she just likes to guard her wallet, like most of 'em, lol!

Here's a few from last night.
            I also went for an interesting monger to soi croc - i'll put the pics on the other thread.
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 01 2009,14:33) Our latest newbie: Meena

Unlike some of the others, Meena's english is ok, and i think she will make a decent living here.
              Good strong arms on that lad
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Ah, finally a picture of Ae that almost does her justice - but the look on her face doesn't quite capture the combination of softness and confidence I saw in her every time I gazed at her! And look closely there boys - this girl would put most supermodels to shame. Seriously. Ae is fun, funny, hot, gorgeous, and a great partner in the bedroom. Highly highly recommended. The other "Eye" is the cute new Femboy I mentioned in my newbie Trip Report, you can see I didn't lie when I said she was cute! And as for Meena, she's a nice girl with great english, but not my style.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Post 155 ,first piccy, now that is a babe
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

•    Yes Seamus, a babe with attitude, amazing how much we can pick up by what they wear, no insecure girl could pull off that look so well...

Now if Jim would just like to identify her & post some more pics of her, we shall all be pleased.      
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Lol, thats OH !
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I think thats Ae, jim , no? 155 first piccy.
                        Thirld pic is a superheros gf
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Feb. 05 2009,15:02)  I think thats Ae, jim , no? 155  first piccy.
                          Thirld pic is a superheros gf
                          definately Ae sev7en....

you little evil eye you....

she is looking trim , taught and terrific these days....

must be off the chcolate biscuits....hehhehe

Comment

• Hey Jimbo see you in C&D very soon was there last January. We have met before and I am a friend of Nick and Tapioca.

Comment

• look forward to it Ozzie. Here's a few pics to whet your appetite
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• We put on 1 cabaret show during the evening - here are just a few pics
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X