Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Squid55 @ Aug. 14 2009,01:56) and asked me if I was Norwegian, or even Swedish?
    were you asking about big cocks?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Aug. 14 2009,02:04)
      (Squid55 @ Aug. 14 2009,01:56) and asked me if I was Norwegian, or even Swedish?
      or did he ask for a special number?? 7 fx??
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Aug. 14 2009,01:19)
        (langchai @ Aug. 13 2009,23:25) Is Pond a postie? Its a bit hard to hide a cock in that panties she's wearing.
        no - but it wouldn't take the surgeon long  
        ouch - that's a bit harsh!
        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• I say it with love
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Sorry Squid, about the "swedish confusion".

Hope the night finished on a good note - i think so, in the company of Donut!

This is Pond, doing her solo cabaret solo. The first time she's ever done cabaret work, bless!
            I hate that red dress though. Next time, something sexy please Pond!

And no, she certainly isnt post-op!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Another newbie. I forget her name. If she lasts a week, i will make a point of remembering. She's a bit size large, so have my doubts about her prospects.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• 3 more newbs

Jennifer, visiting from Singapore
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma in cabaret

Oh

Pat
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• How about a variety of "endings" today? oh yeah!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Aug. 14 2009,02:32)
                      (bigmick22 @ Aug. 14 2009,02:04)
                      (Squid55 @ Aug. 14 2009,01:56) and asked me if I was Norwegian, or even Swedish?
                      or did he ask for a special number??  7 fx??
                      No. It was a completely unprovoked attack!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 14 2009,15:29)  Sorry Squid, about the "swedish confusion".

Hope the night finished on a good note - i think so, in the company of Donut!
                        Well no apology necessary. I'll put it down to you being surrounded by all that yum all the time.

The evening did not so much end on a good note: but the night ended on a Beethoven Symphony

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 14 2009,15:29)  Sorry Squid, about the "swedish confusion".
                          What an insult to Squid55
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Oh always seems to have a smile on her face - great girl
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Aug. 05 2009,20:19)
                              (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 05 2009,11:52) Not sure I'm keen on Emma's new tattoo ( so long as she got it the right way around she shouldn't annoy anyone.
                              What is it? Any pics?

(Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 05 2009,22:06) It's a surprise- you'll have to wait and see

A surprise?  More like a jolting shock, if you ask me.  I want to talk to her about it, but am even nervous at that.  Me thinks she's in for some problems ahead...

Comment

• BTW, Jim, despite all my attempts at diversion with the bell ringings, got totally busted ogling Patricia. So, been laying low... Now off to Phi Phi for a couple (Blake, took your suggestion on PP Casita -- good deal on agoda -- cheers)... See you when I get back...

Comment

Working...
                                X