Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 02 2009,14:53) I'm hoping she'll make it back for my birthday bash at Christmas time.
    Sorry i won't get over for your 40th birthday party Jim

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 02 2009,14:56) I cant resist taking pics of pond - such an amazing body!
      Jim.... don't let us stop you!
      With a body like that, the more pics the merrier
      http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• I kinda liked the newbie, alas I was unable to schedule some private tutoring time with her
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Kip, Nahm, Wan, Jenny -- no not 4 pictures, just a girl who changed her name every night

Comment

• Don't know names, but I like the one with the Slutty Flashdance look

Comment

• Pond sends her best to all her friends on the forum

Comment

• Oh that's a big finger- where was it headed? Slutty Flashdance looker is Donut, fast going up my 'to do' list. Other photo shows how close the great Chaing rai Restaurant is to C&D.
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• called i  for 15 minutes, met nick, jimbo was off on a recruiting drive.
                  After 5 drunk3en days in Spore, I was in no doubt i would only be having a couple of drinks and a early nite.

sat with Sonya 1st, Emma joined the stable, played pool for a while, then Donut joined us, so I had 3 glamours all taking turns stucking their tongues down my throat. Sonya got pissed as a cricket, so Bombay took her place in the stable. Patricia and nicole tried to join in, but i only had 1 cock and 1 mouth. Told them all from the get go that i wasnt taking anyone. but after narly 5000 baht in drinks we were all pissed with the exception of Emma..Bombay will be starting a short priced fav tonite. Had to practically beg donut to go with a customer as she was never going toleave me aalone, and to be honest i was quite taking with Bombay

sonya playing pool

a great nite, tonite will be better

Comment

• Resize your pics please before you post..

Make smaller..

Comment

• sorry bout the fuck up,

Comment

• jep, that's a perfect shot.. would be the queue..

Comment

• (Megatic @ Aug. 03 2009,22:03) called i  for 15 minutes, met nick, jimbo was off on a recruiting drive.
                          After 5 drunk3en days in Spore, I was in no doubt i would only be having a couple of drinks and a early nite.

sat with Sonya 1st, Emma joined the stable, played pool for a while, then Donut joined us, so I had 3 glamours all taking turns stucking their tongues down my throat. Sonya got pissed as a cricket, so Bombay took her place in the stable. Patricia and nicole tried to join in, but i only had 1 cock and 1 mouth. Told them all from the get go that i wasnt taking anyone. but after narly 5000 baht in drinks we were all pissed

sonya playing pool
                          Awesome pics of Sonya Megatic  

Sonya "pissed"  , never mate  but I do believe the bar "tabs"

"Fuck" I do miss Her   and the C&D    

Roll on December 20th 
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• great stuff megathingy, here she is from sunday night:
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• maybe out for a final prowl tonight if I don't fall asleep
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• well first a couple of the reason i come to Thailand..
                                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                                X