Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Snick's post #920 of Donut, second shot: Will you just look at how fucking smoldering Patricia is -- goddamn!!!

See you in a week, honey...

Comment

• was some real talent there last nite, Emma looked sensational doing the cabaret,  was a little suprised at how deep her voice was, but just a great bunch of girls, always helps when u r buying though

Comment

• Final trip to C&D before flying out tomorrow for 3 weeks Fairly quiet which was sad for the ladies but I guess there's busy days and quiet days. Not sure I'm keen on Emma's new tattoo ( so long as she got it the right way around she shouldn't annoy anyone. Pond is a great laugh and carry's on a good conversation ( especiall if you mention you've seen her on film!) I was Mai Sabai the other week for Pat's birthday and finally got around to getting her a birthday drink. She insisted on having a photo, which entailed 5 minutes of fussing before she was ready for an 'impromptu' shot.
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 05 2009,11:52) Not sure I'm keen on Emma's new tattoo ( so long as she got it the right way around she shouldn't annoy anyone.)
                    Don't mention the war Ivor!

Heard about this from Snick but wasn't it actually Ms Patong herself?

I keep mixing the two of them up as well.
                    Emma is the one with the overbite (thanks to p4p we know now)
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• another great night, met Jim who is a great host and Ivor who is great company, there is just a great atmosphere in the place, even though it was a quiet nite punter wise, i had a blast

also wasnt a wrap for Emmas tattoo

Donut on the way home

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed the night and the Donuts but please don't let people know I'm OK- I have a reputation to maintain Saw Pond on the way home but looked like she was on a mssion
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Tuesday Night

Great to meet you Megatic - you certainly know how to party ! 2 bottles of Malibu !! looks like you got the Donut home safely.

Well, Megatic brightened up what would have otherwise been a quiet night.

here's another newbie: Belinda
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• The object of Megatic's attention: Donut
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X