Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 05 2009,11:52) Not sure I'm keen on Emma's new tattoo ( so long as she got it the right way around she shouldn't annoy anyone.)
    ... definitely the wrong way around.

(sorry for double posting)

Comment

• Friday Night

An excellent night for everybody. 18 barfines, and 90 ladydrinks. Ahh, reminds me of High Season!

Pics:

Beer

Donut

Ladies in waiting
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• The only small blot on last night, was these 2 twats wandering in, one carrying his stupid pot of McDonalds coke, and gawping at and prodding the girls.
        After 2 polite requests for them to behave, and buy a drink, the 3rd request was much ruder. Finally i told them i would take their picture for the internet, and now FUCK OFF!
        So, here you are boys. I hope your friends and relatives see you enjoying a LADYBOY bar, and know you were just there perving.
        If you try it again tonight, you will be forcibly removed from the premises.
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nam

Nuoy

Nicole & Nuoy
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Patricia providing a great ending today!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 15 2009,16:27) Patricia providing a great ending today!
              hmmm i prefer Kitti's ending posing....

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 15 2009,16:24) The only small blot on last night, was these 2 twats wandering in, one carrying his stupid pot of McDonalds coke, and gawping at and prodding the girls.
                After 2 polite requests for them to behave, and buy a drink, the 3rd request was much ruder. Finally i told them i would take their picture for the internet, and now FUCK OFF!
                So, here you are boys. I hope your friends and relatives see you enjoying a LADYBOY bar, and know you were just there perving.
                Might have been better to get a few of the 'tougher' girls to take em out the back and break em in.....

Good photos and updates Jim definatley poppin in xmas...

Comment

• (Foggy @ Aug. 15 2009,19:38)
                  (jimbo34 @ Aug. 15 2009,16:24) The only small blot on last night, was these 2 twats wandering in, one carrying his stupid pot of McDonalds coke, and gawping at and prodding the girls.
                  Might have been better to get a few of the 'tougher' girls to take em out the back and break em in.....  
                  I didn't know that was on the menu! I'll be right round.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 15 2009,16:26) Nam

Nuoy

Nicole & Nuoy
                    I have to admit that both Nicole and Nuoy (particularly the latter) are climbing up in my 'must do' list...

Jimbo, what's the lowdown on Nuoy? Would you personally recommend her? Thanks in advance
                    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jimbo, Boarhog, DaveD, and the rest of you C&D posters -
                      Basically I am happy to spend all my time in BKK, but on an upcoming LOS holiday I had planned to take a fave BKK LB to Samui for a few days of R&R.
                      However, your pics (Ae, Bombay, Sonya, Waros, et al.), along w/ the C&D reports you guys have been posting, caused me to question that decision.
                      Do you think I should kick my horny "date" to the curb, and butterfly to Phuket post haste?

Comment

• ive not got to patts yet (will by sept 28th) but 6 years in phuket !
                        go and ENJOY
                        stevie

Comment

• (driftwood @ Aug. 16 2009,00:10) Jimbo, Boarhog, DaveD, and the rest of you C&D posters -
                          Basically I am happy to spend all my time in BKK, but on an upcoming LOS holiday I had planned to take a fave BKK LB to Samui for a few days of R&R.
                          However, your pics (Ae, Bombay, Sonya, Waros, et al.), along w/ the C&D reports you guys have been posting, caused me to question that decision.
                          Do you think I should kick my horny "date" to the curb, and butterfly to Phuket post haste?
                           "Yes" is the answer to your question driftwood  

The C&D is a fantastic bar with great staff and brill hosts in Nick and Jimbo

The girls are

Jimbo will also take you out for a bevvy or two on Soi Croc too

You wont regret it believe me  
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (driftwood @ Aug. 16 2009,06:10) an upcoming LOS holiday I had planned to take a fave BKK LB to Samui for a few days of R&R.
                            Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back???
                            Mister Arse

Comment

• (driftwood @ Aug. 16 2009,06:10) Jimbo, Boarhog, DaveD, and the rest of you C&D posters -
                              I know it sounds a lovely romantic thing to do, to take your fave LB away on holiday, but its usually a mistake. For one thing, the romance fades when you run out of conversation - after all thais are not exactly rocket scientists are they? Their education is "basic" to say the least, and you quickly run out of any sort of meaningful conversation. They dont care whether they sleep in a 5 star hotel, or 4 to-a-bed shithole, and you will get no thanks for the expense you are going to. They will miss their friends, they will feel out of place in an upscale hotel/resort, and may even be treated with contempt by the staff.
                              Samui at this time of year isnt so great - quiet, little action, and can be VERY wet!
                              No contest, in my opinion. But maybe i'm biased, lol.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Saturday Night

Another busy night, with a steady stream of customers from start to finish.

Pics: Nam

Nina

Nina, Pond, C
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X