Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie is actually very sweet. Its just that, despite her gorgeous face (not sure about that hair tho ) she is very self conscious, and thinks she isn't good looking, and nobody will want her.

She's a waste of space as far as the bar is concerned: very few ladydrinks or barfines, so earns us nothing. But she's good 'wallpaper'. If she wants to sit around earning nothing, but looking sweet and causing nobody any trouble, its up to her. it costs us nothing either!

Those (few) that have been with her, report good things, on the whole.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Thursday Night:

A couple of the sexy minx, Sonya
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Kitty, Patricia, Sonya

4 on stage
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Bombay with Ice from Crazy Horse Bar

Emma
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• May and a Newbie

Today's ending - from Shagging Shack archives
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Many thanks for that Jimbo, I guess with her looks she has to be worth a try in February and I will try my best to put a smile on her face!!!!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 21 2009,16:10)  Annie is actually very sweet. Its just that, despite her gorgeous face (not sure about that hair tho ) she is very self conscious, and thinks she isn't good looking, and nobody will want her.

She's a waste of space as far as the bar is concerned: very few ladydrinks or barfines, so earns us nothing. But she's good 'wallpaper'. If she wants to sit around earning nothing, but looking sweet and causing nobody any trouble, its up to her. it costs us nothing either!

Well alright then I'll have a 'sympathy fuck' when I get back just to cheer her up- just let me know when Waas is away
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 22 2009,04:30) Well alright then I'll have a 'sympathy fuck' when I get back just to cheer her up-
                  same same here - just to cheer MYSELF up
                  http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 21 2009,11:10)  Annie is actually very sweet. Its just that, despite her gorgeous face (not sure about that hair tho ) she is very self conscious, and thinks she isn't good looking, and nobody will want her.

I had a very nice time with Annie and Bombay back in May....not sure how Annie would be solo, but Bombay really stepped up like a big sister and got Annie more involved in the action....

A sweet girl, but very shy......plus her lack of customers results in a, um, shall we say, tight fit

By the way, I caught her during her short-lived short wig period.....she looked hella cute in it, but unfortunately she quickly went back to the usual helmet of hair.....

Here are some pics of her from then....

Comment

• More Annie...

Comment

• Annie and Bombay

Comment

• Well, if she's really as sweet as Jimbo says, I'll give her a whirl - after I've had Ae, Bombay, Emma, Sonya,......
                          I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• (thedeno @ Aug. 22 2009,06:57) Annie and Bombay
                            Bombay just gets better all the time, i have to get back to phuket she is STUNNING.
                            Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

• i think the short wig look was sensational. If she did her own hair like that, i think she would have a queue of blokes stretching down the soi!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• newbie Beer, who has a certain something.

2 chubby newbs. I think the one on the right has some potential, but lacks any english, so its only a matter of time before she leaves to go back to mama.
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X