www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Nicole & Nuoy together

Pond leading from the "front"
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Wow, those early pictures of Annie without the wig! Stunning! As you say, if she kept that hair she would have a queue around the block!
        Can't wait until February!

Comment

• The black bob? That's a wig, mate. It's the other shit that's real.

But agreed, she looks way hotter that way. Almost doable, in fact...

Comment

• (farangbah @ Aug. 26 2009,21:56)  The black bob?  That's a wig, mate.  It's the other shit that's real.

But agreed, she looks way hotter that way.  Almost doable, in fact...
            Almost??
            Definitely IMHO!!
            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jimbo:
              Thank you for all of the great pics that you have posted here!  Because of these pics I have changed my itinerary.  I hope that Bombay, Sonya and "C" will be there!  I will be bringing  my climbing gear for Pond!  6'4" in her heels!  God I love tall women!     But I know enough not to make plans as every thing changes in the LOS.  As this is my cherry trip to the LOS, I am stopping first in Phuket.  My problem is that I don't land until 12:30 am and by the time I get to the Expat Hotel I am afraid that it will be about 3:00 AM and I will miss all of the lovelies!     I am not sure what time is closing time for your establishment but I also hate the idea of being alone the first night.    Can you or any of the board members give some ideas?  Don't fancy a freelancer being my first night in Phuket and I sure don't want to wake up in the morniing to read my obituary due to getting in the middle of some shooting! So I turn to the board members for sage advice, wisdom and not to many lols!  First is C&D's still open or have you packed it in for the night?  Any reccommendations?  Thanks for the great thread and I did not mean to break your post.  Just did not know where to put this.  Thanks
              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 24 2009,04:52) Justgot hold of a Pond Vid Jim. may give you a copy for your birthday if you're good
                I've just made my own, Ivor. Why would i want to look at somebody else when i can be at the centre of the action?
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Johnnydiver:
                  1). If its not too late, change hotels. Expat is cool with visitors, but not the greatest place to stay. A bit shabby.
                  2). If you land at 12.30 am, you should be in the hotel around 2.15 - take a taxi from the airport 550Bt, dont get caught up in a minibus.
                  But you should make the bar before we close at 3am.
                  3). I can provide a couple of the girls phone numbers in case you dont make it in time, but Bombay would not make a good late-night choice. Firstly, she likes to get home to her own bed after we close. Secondly, she's not keen on "blind" dates.

Looking forward to meeting you.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• And here is little Bombay last night, in cabaret
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma, in the communal short wig

Cat
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Sonya

emma
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Donut, with today's ending
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 27 2009,14:58) Johnnydiver:
                            1). If its not too late, change hotels. Expat is cool with visitors, but not the greatest place to stay. A bit shabby.
                            2). If you land at 12.30 am, you should be in the hotel around 2.15 - take a taxi from the airport 550Bt, dont get caught up in a minibus.
                            But you should make the bar before we close at 3am.
                            3). I can provide a couple of the girls phone numbers in case you dont make it in time, but Bombay would not make a good late-night choice. Firstly, she likes to get home to her own bed after we close. Secondly, she's not keen on "blind" dates.

Looking forward to meeting you.
                            come on Jim....

give him the number for Pond.... shes not afraid of a blind date...
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• It's an interesting per*dick*amint, Johnnydiver.  Late night. First time.  

For a vet, as has being affirmed here time and time again, rolling the dice would be a no-brainer, and a stroll down soi croc would solve any loneliness.  But for a first time... ?

I've been in similar situations, so I've been trying to think what would be best for you.  Without question, making it to Jimbo's before closing is it.  For your first night in Thailand, it's almost worth walking out of the airport and barking, "A thousand baht to the man that can get me to my hotel in Patong in 30 minutes!"  

Short of making closing time, a prearranged date would be the way, me thinks.  You don't want to make it to the big dance and then sit on the sidelines.  You won't be able to test chemistry, but with a C & Ds girl, you know you'll be taken care of, and you'll at least know what she looks like.  

Batman, maybe playfully, suggested Pond.  You like the amazons.  Why not?!  I don't know your experience otherwise, but she could be daunting if this is a first time.  Ultimately, you won't know until you're in the loom.  So, read the forum, look at the picks, make a wish list, and submit to Jim.  

And when you meet, even if you're instantly gaga about her, gently make it clear that you're a friend of the bar and when you see each other again everything is cool (i.e. butterfly, perhaps, without so much as saying the word), and you'll cover yourself.  

The girls lick their chops at a newbie.  Have a great time!

Comment

• The old vet has spoke. He has as many TR as me to back himself....zero! Just go out and have fun mate, you don't need any advice offered here that you havent already read about or can read.
                                Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Working...
                                X