Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimbo, Thanks for all the wonderful posts! I am really happy that I found this section of Stogies website! Will look you up on my arrival! I don't how you advertise for your staff but it has to be in the line of , "Wanted, smoking hot ladyboys" Can't wait to start my adventure!
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (Stogie @ May 29 2009,23:41) Me and Olay going for my birthday!  
      Or maybe not!  

Well, we had a good time last night anyway, KL + BigMick + Jimbo in 'excellent host' mode (as usual). Jim's networking style .... when we strolled down to soi Croc  .... great stuff  

And I discovered Paeng.  Not many photos of her (except for Batman's) so I'm taking my camera tonight.
      TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Aug. 31 2009,11:37)
        (Stogie @ May 29 2009,23:41) Me and Olay going for my birthday!  
        Or maybe not!  

Well, we had a good time last night anyway, KL + BigMick + Jimbo in 'excellent host' mode (as usual). Jim's networking style .... when we strolled down to soi Croc  .... great stuff  

And I discovered Paeng.  Not many photos of her (except for Batman's) so I'm taking my camera tonight.
        Paeng is a funny little horny bastard.. always good fun to be around...
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Sunday Night

Waited all night for johnnydiver to arrive, but no show. But had a great time with TTChang, KL, and Bigmick.

here's a pic of Pond and Patricia towering over little Beer. I was amazed when Bigmick (who is a BIG man!) took Beer for the night! The imagination runs riot!
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• My camera gave up the ghost at soi croc, hence only the one pic - sorry folks
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• More Pond
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nicole

Nuoy
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Sweet Donut, providing a lovely "ending".
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Little Beer was excellent

See you tonight Jimbo
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• had a good time on my trip to phuket at the bar spent time with paeng ang bombay both really top girls will be back again for sure
                      lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Aug. 31 2009,18:54) Little Beer was excellent  
                        Good to se you are pacing yourself , big beer next time
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Jimbo: I seem to have confused you and I have to appologize for not being clear on my arrival. I reviewed my posts and did not make myself clear that I will not be arriving for a few months yet. I am a little anal about things and I am really sorry that I messed up your evening due to me not being clear. I hope that I did not waste your time and I now owe you more that just a beer! I thank you for all of your assistance and I will make sure that there is no more confussion on my part. Guess I am ringing the bell on arrival! I have used your advice about hotel and yeah I guess I am a real wanker in all of my excitement of vacationing there I wasn't clear. See all of you soon.
                          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 19 2009,15:15) Some more pics to show Driftwood the error of his ways...

Starting with Beer, including an upskirt shot!
                            Jimbo, Beer does look fetching in a short skirt but it's your entire stable of stunners that convinced me to rearrange a few dates and return to Phuket.
                            All the pics you and Boarhog (Miss Patong contest) have been posting finally pushed me over the edge.  

See you in October!  

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Aug. 31 2009,23:38) Jimbo:  I seem to have confused you and I have to appologize for not being clear on my arrival.  I reviewed my posts and did not make myself clear that I will not be arriving for a few months yet.   I am a little anal about things and I am really sorry that I messed up your evening due to me not being clear.  I hope that I did not waste your time and I now owe you more that just a beer!    I thank you for all of your assistance and I will make sure that there is no more confussion on my part.  Guess I am ringing the bell on arrival!  I have used your advice about hotel and yeah I guess I am a real wanker in all of my excitement of vacationing there I wasn't clear.  See all of you soon.
                              ha ha johnny - you twat. We were all waiting for you on sunday night: Me, Bigmick, KL, etc , expecting to come running in at last knockings, all breathless and horny! No one showed, so Bigmick disappeared with beer, KL with his "chosen one", and i was left to sweep the floor on my own!
                              Thats deffo gonna cost you several large Bombay & Tonics!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (driftwood @ Sep. 01 2009,04:15)
                                (jimbo34 @ Aug. 19 2009,15:15) Some more pics to show Driftwood the error of his ways...

Starting with Beer, including an upskirt shot!
                                Jimbo, Beer does look fetching in a short skirt but it's your entire stable of stunners that convinced me to rearrange a few dates and return to Phuket.
                                All the pics you and Boarhog (Miss Patong contest) have been posting finally pushed me over the edge.  

See you in October!  
                                good to hear you're coming back Driftwood. Unfortunately i won't be there in October! Its my annual return to Blighty.
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X