Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (johnnydiver @ Aug. 31 2009,23:38) Jimbo:  I seem to have confused you and I have to appologize for not being clear on my arrival.  I reviewed my posts and did not make myself clear that I will not be arriving for a few months yet.   I am a little anal about things and I am really sorry that I messed up your evening due to me not being clear.  I hope that I did not waste your time and I now owe you more that just a beer!    I thank you for all of your assistance and I will make sure that there is no more confussion on my part.  Guess I am ringing the bell on arrival!  I have used your advice about hotel and yeah I guess I am a real wanker in all of my excitement of vacationing there I wasn't clear.  See all of you soon.
    I was very upset you didn't turn up as well- can I have a beer?
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Hey Jimbo,

Many thanks for providing all of us with the great pic's of all your lovely LB's, I'll be counting the days until I can return to Phuket and visit you at C & D.

Lastly, please don't let your lovely LB's inject silicone into their lovely arse's; it is sure to ruin their sexy bum down the road...

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

• Jimbo:
        After seeing the pictures that you posted I am truely a twat for missing those hotties! And yes I due owe you the Bombay and Tonics and will pony up on my arrival! But I will be arriving in exactly the state that you described and I am sure that I can aford to pony up a beer or two for Mr. Biggun! Thanks for letting me off easy with my major brain freeze! I am sure that I can cover a a few drinks for members and staff!
        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Still having camera probs. I was hoping it might last until i got to BKK, but i think i'm going to have to buy a point & shoot locally, and get a decent one at the end of the month in Bangers.
          Even though these are "foggy", they're just so horny, i thought you'd want to see them anyway!
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (tim1212 @ Sep. 02 2009,05:37) i hope thats not the best phuket can offer?
            Best you try another town, Tim. Got a feeling you're not going to fit in here.
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Tuesday Night

Farewell to TTChang, Bigmick22, and Katoeylover. Great trio, and we really enjoyed your company at C & Ds. And I know a couple of little hotties that are going to be especially sad tonight. Actually, judging by the huge number of ladydrinks in the till, i think they're all going to be sad! Thanks for your generosity. Come back soon.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Jimbo, thanks to you and the girls for a great time. C&D is definitely the only game in town

I have a few better pics of the almighty arse of Kitty - will upload them later
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Sorry I missed you guys- Mr Wimp was headed downtown but every time I stuck my head out the door it started pissing down.
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• ye - it really buckets down in bucket, doesn't it ?

pity we missed you
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (manarak @ Sep. 02 2009,06:09) any pics?
                      Yes, a selection coming up. Starting with 'Little Beer'

...... and one for Daveduke (sorry mate, couldn't get the pantie shot for you this time ...  but something for your al bum   )
                      TT

Comment

• Not heard much about Pang (Paeng?) but what a delight she is. Here she was checking my hormone boobs, as I faded into the background
                        TT

Comment

• And this one could set up my balls any time she wants .....
                          TT

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 02 2009,14:20) Still having camera probs.
                            Man...you have to be the first person to manage to break a mju sw camera. That camera have been through deserts, several of the worlds oceans, seen the inside of many beers (to you photographers out there, shooting through beer is so awesome, plus when the beer dries up on your lense, it gives a really nice, warm effect ).
                            The camera have been out downhill biking, snowboarding, and have experienced pressures over 2,2 ATA (diving over the cameras limits without putting it in a housing are we?)
                            Then you put your hands on it and it breaks?? lol

Comment

• More goodies ....... Annie, Cee, Oh. And one of Cee on her own. Satisfied yet, tim1212?

BTW, got Annie to smile .... told her I was 42
                              TT

Comment

• Final one, apologies for the pic quality but shows off Pang's great legs.

Thanks again Jimbo for your company, and many congrats for running such a great bar
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X