Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can confirm Waas is a good night out- even took me home twice on er motorbike- that's class.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 01 2009,13:37) I think firstly they must have good looks. Secondly they must have at least some rudimentary english. Thirdly, they need to overcome their initial shyness and approach a few customers.

iNingNong has since had a chat with her on the merits of using plenty of lube and possibly having a practice on something smaller.
      Cheers jimbo.

Sound advice from Ningnong
      Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

• Ronan enjoying an Annie and Ice sandwich at Cocktails and Dreams.

Comment

• A very giving lot those C&D girls.

Comment

• More fun at C&D's

Comment

• More fun at C&D's.

Last picture is of a couple of guest lbs. I'm surprised by the number of freelancers and lbs from other bars who drift in. Jimbo doesn't have a problem with them, and he even introduced me to one I ended up taking home that night.

Comment

• More drunken fun at C&D's.

Mix a strong selection of LB's, some alcohal, and some fun BM and you have a recipe for a great night.

Comment

• Hello to everyone

I will be in April to Phucket and I must make an question: which is the price (medium) for a ST/LT  with the LB in to  C&D.

thanks for the reply....

Comment

• wow - Annie actually smiled!
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (superpippo @ Mar. 10 2009,19:37) Hello to everyone

I will be in April to Phucket and I must make an question: which is the price (medium) for a ST/LT  with the LB in to  C&D.

thanks for the reply....
                      Its varies with many, and depends on them and ur negotiating skills.

For ST you can expect to pay a 1000 baht up. They will always try to get more, but price goes down later in evening. You can try your luck on the road and may be able to get as low as 500 baht, but the ones on the road often feel like they deserve more and justify themselves in stealling valuables in ur room if you dare take them there.

LT anywhere from 1000 up but usually closer to 1500 to 2000. If you find one you like and want her for multiple days you can negotiate a smaller daily fee, as they know they have income they can count on. If its slow season you have more leverage for better deal. The bigger the name the more u can expect to pay. Often when they give you a price thats too good to be true it is just that.

Often a bargain will turn into them asking for a tip at pay time.  

One thing you can do is an incentive pay scale. 1,500 baht and tell them if they are real good you might give them a tip, makes them work harder instead of resenting the bargain price they gave you.

If you take a road lb, be safe and go with one who you have seen working in a bar early in night. Some of these go out and work the road after.

Personally I don't recommend the road, especially when there is superior quality in the bars. There is a reason why they are working the road. The got canned at the bar usually for behavoir issues with customers or drug and alcohal habits.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 10 2009,19:47) wow - Annie actually smiled!
                        She is cracking one there Mick, but still no teeth, maybe you have to fuck her to get that. Maybe when you pay her she shows the teeth.

Comment

• .... thanks for the answer Boarhog,  you gave me good information.....

Comment

• No worries supaP,

Hang around here and you will pick up all kinds of information. I can't say enough about the search function on this forum, just typ in what your looking for and your likely to find it. I wished I would have been more clued into that when I was a newbie. I still learn something everyday, and by no means am I an expert, although I pretend to be when I'm with lbs.

There are a lot of guys on here who know a hell of a lot more than me, you just have to sort that one out on your own. In the meantime you can read up through old and new threads.

We have many opinions which is part of the beauty, you'll find their are many similar ones just as much as you will find ones far different. You'll be able to weed those out soon enough.

Enjoy and best of luck with your lb finds, just remember how important it is to share. Another words "we (I) want photos. A detailed trip report is always nice especially if your a good writer and/or are candid about your errors in judgement or just plain bad luck. We all have had a learning curve of some kind. I wish I knew about a site like this before I endulged heavy into lb scene.

Comment

• Hi Boarhog

I have been to Pattaya many times but it is my first trip to Phukhet.
                              I do not speak very good English, I read all the threads but I do not write frequently.
                              I will be in LOS from 20 April to 4 May, 4 days Puchket and the other days in Pattaya.
                              However  on this trip I will document everything with pictures and some information that might be useful to all people
                              This is Bee, Pattaya - Walking Street

Comment

• great pics there boarhog
                                even my golddigger is smiling

stevie

Comment

Working...
                                X