www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Nicole's "end"

Beer & Zero likewise
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• 24 hours goes by, and not a single post in the Phuket section! Am i wasting my time here?

Oh well, here's a few more pics from Tuesday night - lets see if these get any reaction!
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Newbie: Will

Patricia
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• If this picture doen's provoke some response, then.....

Bombay teaching Yuki about lesbianism
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Bombay providing the "end" shot
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 24 2009,04:03) Rose
                          Rose is well cute, reminds Me of a PI girl here in London.

& no Jim your not wasting your time, keep them piccys coming old chap, we love em
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 26 2009,16:21) 24 hours goes by, and not a single post in the Phuket section! Am i wasting my time here?

Oh well, here's a few more pics from Tuesday night - lets see if these get any reaction!
                            No mate you're not wasting your time at all. There are only so many times we can all say "great pics" before it starts getting repetitive. You have plugged your bar well and we all appreciate your efforts in showing us a life that most can only dream.

Looking forward to meeting you Jimbo when I arrive in Phuket next month.
                            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (tomscam @ Nov. 26 2009,07:29)
                              (jimbo34 @ Nov. 26 2009,16:21) 24 hours goes by, and not a single post in the Phuket section! Am i wasting my time here?

No mate you're not wasting your time at all. There are only so many times we can all say "great pics" before it starts getting repetitive. You have plugged your bar well and we all appreciate your efforts in showing us a life that most can only dream.

Looking forward to meeting you Jimbo when I arrive in Phuket next month.

Your certainly not wasting your time here Jimbo, your "sterling" work is indeed very much appreciated by us all     and I'm sure you have found that a few new BM's are starting to make the "homage" to HQ

Even if my "darling"  Sonya was no longer a reason to visit Phuket I "WOULD" still return and that is because of the wonderful "welcome" and "hospitality" shown by yourself, Nick, your staff and the girls at the C&D and the great "fun" and "enjoyment" I have experienced there.  

You have a "Fantastic" bar there Jimbo    so keep "pluggin" away with the pics mate, it would be a shame to stop after the money you spent on that new camera  

See you next month for a few "sherberts" buddy 

P.S. That last shot of Bombay has just had one's tongue reaching out and licking one's PC screen   
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Sweet photos, Samantha in the back of the Bombay-Yuki photo is looking pretty good too.
                                And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X