Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuoy has a case of ghostface
    I don't recall seeing Nina before - looks great
    Personally I think Cya is the best looking person in the place - great face, hair, love the abs, foot taller than me though!

Thanks Jim.
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• (princeshow @ Nov. 27 2009,21:29) Nuoy has a case of ghostface
      Personally I think Cya is the best looking person in the place - great face, hair, love the abs, foot taller than me though!

Thanks Jim.
      hey princeshow,

get to hq and find ya dream, nina is such a great girl and seya if your wanting to walk home with heads turning. but any girl from c&d will make you book your next flight back once you hit back home.

stevie

Comment

• (princeshow @ Nov. 28 2009,00:29) Nuoy has a case of ghostface
        She needs someone to have a quiet word about this.
        For a girl who already is naturally beautiful this is completely unnecessary.
        Looking back through pics of Nuoy I've noticed she has a habit of over doing it from time to time.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• I talked to her last night, and she reassured me that she had borrowed a friend's make-up. She sends apologies to all.
          I didnt get the chance to get her pic last night as we were all very busy, and i dont like interrupting a shy customer to take pics - they often think i am either another boyfriend, or just a perv! Well. ok the latter is true!
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• >>they often think i am either another boyfriend, or just a perv!>>

or both!

Comment

• Friday Night
              A rip-roaring night with the arrival of a well known BM from the other Forum. But off to a dodgy start when some drugged up twat, suffering from steroid-rage attacked poor little Fred, the barman. It took 4 of us to drag the maniac off. I have no idea what nationality he was, as all he could do was snarl. Thankfully, his tiny mind had enough sense to realise that he couldn't take on the whole bar, and when snarling off down the soi like a rabid dog! God knows what will have happened to him, in that state!

After that, the party got going and everybody had a great time. Even Annie joined in!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Bombay did a solo cabaret, still wearing her fetish boots! Sorry guys, but i missed the photo opportunity when she took her top off for the finale!
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• newbie Will. When she masters a bit more english, she's going to be succesful. I had a chat and had a closer look at her bod - no hair, a big plus in my book! Lovely silky skin, and smooth legs....I must stop mow, as its giving me a hard-on
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Fon providing today's End
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (princeshow @ Nov. 27 2009,21:29) Nuoy has a case of ghostface

Thanks Jim.
                      I had a word with Muoy about the make-up, and she sends apologies, but reassures me that the make-up was borrowed from a friend. Says she will be less white tonight.

Nina has been around a loong time, Prince, and is part of the cabaret line-up. Looks great, but i gather the "loom" performance leaves a little to be desired!

Seya ( aka C ) has also been around a long time. says she's feeling her age, with all the new young ones arriving. But still has a reputation as a star performer!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 27 2009,14:06) ...but whether that would translate into guys actually venturing to Phuket, i'm not so sure! There's no point in my further extending my time in front of a computer screen, if its not going to show some results!
                        Gotta agree with you there. Why the fuck would anybody want to do anything that might enhance somebody ELSE's life, if its not going to show some dosh in the pocket! There's always those dirtbags want to get somethin' for nuttin'. Christ, the only thing lower than would be like, if a guy came in to a bar, bought a drink, saw a lady he liked, bought her a drink and then actually barfined her! I mean, why the hell would a bar be in interested in lowlife types like that?
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• great thread Jimbo. I doubt you'll remember me but I spoke to you last January about posting your own thread in here, it was back in the days when Stogie was still pretty loudly "anti-Phuket" but you said you'd give it some thought. I'm sure glad you did! Only wish the amazing selection you have now was available when I was there!
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• The easy answer deepthroat, is to get over here again. It's nearly a year since you came last time - surely you must be due some holiday?
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Saturday Night:

Cream

Donut in cabaret
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Monica

Zero & Will
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com