X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I love it to see all my barfines again
    Concerning Kitty:I had a perfect threesome together with and May (when still working at C&D) but one bloody asshole form this forum went with my pics to C&D. When I came there the next time Kitty ran completely mad , accusing me having destroyed her
    relation with her boyfriend who wanted to marry her even an invitation for drinks or another barfine could not calm her down, will try now at my next visit in August
    to smoke her "peacepipe"
    Btw I found the pics really good!
    Attached Files

Comment

l like it

Comment

A man of few words it seems

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

3 to be exact!
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

3 more than your old mate aaha or whatever he was called , the silent clapper

I wonder what ever happened to him , maybe he hit the big time on the after dinner speaking circut
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

lost an arm in a fishing accident and has been silent ever since

Good old alaa!

you're up early on a saturday
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Awesome pics fellas... thanks for sharing with us

Comment

Its a real trip down memory lane looking back through this old C&D's thread. Always a trip to see lbs in their pre-bolt on state. I'll add a few just for good measure.

"C" (BBO) Before bolt-ons, and other silicone enhancements. My they grow up fast.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mary when she was May at the old Cocktails and Dreams. This was in her before bolt on era, and C&D's days.

Last photo with bolt-ons. May and 4 others got the sack from C&D's, hers for alcohal related problems. she has landed at Tequila Bar.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is an oldie from Farangoz of the pocket venus Bombay at the old Cocktails and Dreams bar before her bolt-ons.
                      Attached Files

Comment

You blew it for Me BH, when you told Me She couldn't get hard Why did you have to go & spoil My fantasy
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

she might be able to. The night I was with her she was very drunk. she is quite small for those who expect size. It was also a 3-some so its hard for some of them to perform or get it up in front of their colleagues.

Many others have great things to say about her and rank her highly. Personally I would opt for Sonya over Bombay.
                          Attached Files

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 16 2009,10:32) May and 4 others got the sack from C&D's, hers for alcohol related problems. she has landed at Tequila Bar.
                            I love that statement!
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

Bombay can get a hard and she can top if I would have wished to. She is a real angel.
                              Attached Files

Comment

See Seamus, your fantasy is still feasable. Just bring some kamagra for insurance. Its like I said before many of people I know have had great things to say about her and have been with her more than once. I write it off to her being drunk, but maybe she just wasn't turned on by me. I'll accept operator error. However I still enjoyed the evening and she got ST money out of it while Pat carryied the load and stayed the night for LT duties.

Bombay is an Angel, however I feel you get more bang for your buck with Sonya the Little Minx.

Bombay "The Pocket Venus"
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X