X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Patong 2009 Stage II

The polls are open gentlemen. Please feel free to vote but wait until all 10 qualifiers phtos have been posted. they will be posted in alphabetical order.

The top 4 vote getters will be semi-finalist and advance to the 3rd and final stage. Please feel free to post photos of any of the qualifiers or lobby why you think they should win or lose. We know many of you haven't been to Phuket and haven't been with these so have to go on face value. You may want to research phuket threads or read what other barmen have written about their experiences. Ultimately you are the judge and your vote could be the difference in who goes to the final four and who waits until next year.

Hope you enjoy the contest for what it is; Just a fun poll to see who will be The Ladyboy Forums Miss Patong 2009. Its not hurting anyone and in fact promoting all of the lovely contestants. Don't take it personal if your favorite didn't make it to this stage, please support someone new.

Good luck to all the ladies.
    Ae - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    Bee - Puma Bar
    0%
    Pat - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    Bombay - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    "C" Seya - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    Jenny - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Maggie - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Mint - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Nut - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Sonya - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    Waros - Tequila Bar
    0%

The incredible Ae returned to C&D's around New Years after a hiatus with a sponsor/boyfriend.  She immediatly went to the top of the bar list as patrons were laying in wait for her. Her flawless legs, stomach to die for compliment her pretty face.  If your looking for an evening with this stunner you better get to C&D's early becuase she gets bf'd early.

The lovely Ae solo in first two photos and with qualifier Bee in 3rd photo
    Attached Files

Comment

The fabulous Bee! her rockin body and gleaming smile has turned many o man heads. Her little school out fits have fulfilled several forum mebers fantasies. You can see her dancing at Puma bar and if your lucky see her ample gear in your room. She just exudes sex!

Jimbo caught her in the first two photos sporting the secretary look and school girl look. I was fortunate to catch her with Jenny as they made a guest appearance at C&D's.
      Attached Files

Comment

The "Pocket Venus" Bombay has zoomed up to the top of many Phuket goers to do lists. This natural beauty has been at C&D's since her pre-bolt on days.  She has built a solid stable of regulars and from all reports plays well with others.  Her and Pat seem to end up in a lot of tandem dates with customers.

the first photo is mine and the last two including classic photo of Bombay and co-worker Sonya with legs intertwined on the pole at C&D's are courtesy Jimbo.
        Attached Files

Comment

In the last 3 years we have seen "C" Seya develop into a beautiful ladyboy. From her humble hormone tits and blue jean covered legs she has evolved into one of the most passable ladyboys in los. She has really learned to change her look in the last year which helped propell her to a stage I win. Its a new ball game at this level and will have her work cut out for her if she is to make it to the semi-finals. You will find her kissable lips at C&D's.

1st photo by Koykaeng, 2nd and 3rd photos courtesy of C&D's archive department. Last photo of Ae and C a pair of Aces!
          Attached Files

Comment

The voluptous Jenny! If your up for an adventure and a wild night, then Jenny might be the one for you, but you will definetly have your hands full. This rising star from Tequila bar has rumoured to be leaving the buisness for a career at a salon. However we are still getting Jenny sightings at Soi Croc from C&D's research department making her eligable for Miss Patong 2009. Catch this shooting star if you can.

1st two photos courtesy of C&D's research dept. The last one I took of her and Mint earlier this year.
            Attached Files

Comment

A relative newcomer to the scene, Maggie qualified under a cloud of controversy that brought international exposure to the contest. In the end her and Pat of C&d's who finished 5th and 6th were both awarded spots to avoid a formal protest by Pats agent. Maggie the cat from Tequila Bar rode a late surge to make it to stage II. Her smokin body is putting her on the map and to do lists alike.

Photos courtesy C&D's research department.
              Attached Files

Comment

The leggy Mint continues to grow on forum members the more they see of this enthusiastic youngster from Chaing Mai. She is probably the youngest of the qualifiers. You can find her dancing the nights away at Tequila bar until she gets bar fined that is. Mature beyond her years, she has steered clear of many of the trappings that a new lb far from home usually would fall into. Lets hope she sticks around for awhile before getting swooped away from some lucky sponsor.

Mint dances at Libra Bar then a shot of her at her bar "Tequila" and last shot with another qualifier Nut.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nut a femboy extrordinaire recently became eligable for Miss Patong 2009 when she got these gorgeous bolt-ons.  Her infectous smile and sexy head tilts get the attention of most of the men who pass through Soi Croc. Many cannot believe she is a ladyboy and she becomes a subject of tourist photos.  Your lucky to find her two nights a week at Tequila bar as she seems to have a lot of regular customer work.

Photos of nut courtesy of C&D archives. Nut with Waros in last photo.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pat the reliable veteran of C&d's has been entertaining us for as long as I can remember. She is argueably the face of C&D's and her raunchy baroom antics keep the mood fun and loose. she has a way of making the nervous new customer relax a bit. It either that or a shortime with her and she will personally get your mind right. Always a crowd pleaser look for Pats famous nutcracker pose. she is not afraid to get her tits nuts or cock out if thats what it takes to get your attention. Pat qualified as an honourable mention after being caught up in shroud of controvery in Stage I. contestant officials logged many hours in deliberation before awarding her the 11th spot via the new additional choices polls on the forum. thanks Stogie for your ongoing support of Phuket for helping us with this solution.
                    Next year we will be able to nominate more fine ladys and cut out a stage.

Pat in one of my photos and one of Jimbo's, then in the one last from C&D's promo department of Pat and Stage I winner "C"
                    Attached Files

Comment

I decided early that i am still sticking with Waros
                      i love t-girls

Comment

Next up is "The Little Minx" Sonya. Her suacy stage antics and slutty facial looks enthral barmen near and far. One of the most alluring ladyboys on the scene can breath life into the deadest of crowds. She is back at C&D's by popular demand after a brief hiatus at Puma Bar. She doesn't have to pretend to be a girl anymore and the minx has been let out of the cage.
                        grrrrowl!

Sonya ""The Little minx" on all fours at C&d's one of my shots. In dress shot by Jimbo and finally stealling the show at Tequila bar while giving it to Mint captured on film by daveduke007.
                        Attached Files

Comment

and finally Waros to round out this years feild of qualifiers. Waros can be found on some night at Tequila bar. Like her stable mate Nut, she recently became eligible when her sponsor popped for new bolt ons. Would love to see those. She is a bit camera shy so hoping to lure some new photos of the popular Waros.

Last photo of Nut and Waros courtesy of C&D's research department.

Good luck ladies and feel free to post now gentlemen, appreciate those of you who read the opening post and waited until all the candidates photos were posted.

Sean I'm sure Waros appreciates your support but it doesn't look good when her biggest fan jumps the gun and posts when it specifically asked not to until all the contestants were posted.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sonya... looks like an angel and acts like the devil!

But Ae was a very close second...

Comment

(Stogie @ Jun. 15 2009,13:53) Sonya... looks like an angel and acts like the devil!

But Ae was a very close second...

It could finish that way, but remember the top 4 advance then they start picking up votes from the also rans.

here some more photos, try get some more naughty ones up.

Since Nut had a duplicate photo I couldn't edit out I think its only fair to give her a little more exposure.

1st photo is mine of her giving it to another qualifier Mint, 2nd is one of her flashing Jimbo, and third is her flashing her Nuts in an ATS shoot.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X