X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(seanbeag7 @ Jun. 15 2009,22:33) why doesn't someone pay a barfine for waros and then take her away and explain to her about the perv's on this forum, especially the ones who like her very much.

Maybe in the privacy of a bedroom, she might let a guy take a few photo's of her for us to judge over    
    your joking aint ya sean,
    i found her to be as stuck up as C & areeya

and when she sees a camera she want 100 bhat tip  fuck that !

steviep

Comment

I vote Ae.
      Eventhough she put me on her ingnore list   , she is gorgeous.
      Attached Files

Comment

(parada @ Jun. 15 2009,17:47)
        (seanbeag7 @ Jun. 15 2009,22:33) why doesn't someone pay a barfine for waros and then take her away and explain to her about the perv's on this forum, especially the ones who like her very much.

Maybe in the privacy of a bedroom, she might let a guy take a few photo's of her for us to judge over    
        your joking aint ya sean,
        i found her to be as stuck up as C & areeya

and when she sees a camera she want 100 bhat tip  fuck that !

steviep
        While Waros can look pretty attractive, it was kinda sad to see her last month working the crowd on Soi Bangla.....I guess she's joined the cabaret on Soi Croc, so now she's competing with the lizards and other cabaret girls for photos (for a tip, of course).....and I didn't think she looked that great in the cabaret outfit.....not her sexy potential....

Comment

keep posting the insights guys, the people who have never met these ladies have a little more to go on than just pretty face and a hot body.

Ae breaks out to a 4 vote lead over the next contestant. We saw this happen for waros in Stage I when she took an early 4 vote lead only to be caught and passed by C and Nut. C our Stage I winner is off to a slow start again running outside the top four. Maggie who was the last Stage I nominee to get a vote has made sure that didn't happen again and is out of the blocks quick for a tie for 3rd and 4th place.

Bee now holds that distinction of last one to get a vote as she is being shut-out. Perhaps she will make the comebcak Maggie did to emefge from Stage I.

Photo 1: Ae grrrrowll in the leopard print

2: Bombay in a lovely dress

3: Mint showing off her long legs is tied for 3rd/4th with Maggie.

Sorry folks no new photos of Maggie, hoping our guys on the ground will come through with some new stuff unless someone has some now.

Hoping Joshua can support his favorite Waros to calm sean down.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bee hot bady and big crank hasn't earned her a vote yet earning the dubious distinction that bestowed Maggie in Stage I.

Can Bee recover? Its still early. hopefully her fandom will come to the party for her.
            Attached Files

Comment

Bombays family must have taken a trip to the local Internet because she has just recieved the last 5 votes unanswered to take the lead over Ae. It odd for sure, but I guess its possible.

Ae's big lead erased in a matter of hours now trails C&D stable mate Bomabay by one vote. The big surprises, Maggie and Mint are well off the pace but still in the top four.

Still looking for any Maggie photos or Waros snaps.
              Attached Files

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 16 2009,12:42) Bee hot bady and big crank hasn't earned her a vote yet earning the dubious distinction that bestowed Maggie in Stage I.

Can Bee recover? Its still early. hopefully her fandom will come to the party for her.

Bee's fans must have come out of the woodwork or maybe she just pulled some sympathy votes. Possibly some more photos lured some swing voters. She is now on the boards and out of the cellar.

Surprisingly superstars Sonya and Jenny are struggling. The little minx has only taken down two votes while the voluptous Jenny is tied for last with Pat and Waros with a single vote.

The mystery of Maggie continues as the upstart nets another two votes to hold the third spot. She has already equalled her Stage I total of 5 votes. The 4th and final semi-finalist spot is still very much up for grabs with several tied with three votes. You vote does count here....so you be the judge.

Photo 1 The bombshell Bee sitting pretty on three votes.

Photo 2 The Little Minx Sonya's sad eyes reflect a slow start in the 2009 Miss Patong contest. I have a feeling she is a lot of peoples 2nd choice unfortunately we don't have placing points.

Photo 3 The voluptous Jenny may have fell out of favour with the voters for her rumours of leaving the buisness for the hair salon. These rumours of course started with her, but personally I think they are a pipe dream literally.

Would love to hear who some of you voted for and why, it could help your candidate chances. Swing voters look for that little factor to tip the scale.
                Attached Files

Comment

bombay bombay bombay bombay

vote now !

bombay

best girl i ever did meet

super star in her own right !

stevie

Comment

After several restless nights I have finally cast my vote.

It was a difficult decision to chose between Ae and Bombay.

Reason was that I did see Ae in real life but not Bombay during my last short visit.

When I return for a bit longer stay (maybe end of July) I will find out if I made the right choice...

But now I just found out that my vote put Ae in the lead again.
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

Parada, wait until Pat and all the other girls hear you were talking like that.  Lucky you have a girlfriend already.

Pat and Jenny trailing the field.

Photo 1 Pat clutches current runner - up Bombay

Photo 2 Jenny not happy with her lack of attention thus far.

Photo 3 Ae re-takes the lead. Only to have Bombay come right back to tie. Both of these lovelies from C&D's are in double digits and seperating themselves from the field.

1st and 3rd photo from C&D's promotional department.
                      Attached Files

Comment

No guesses to who I voted for
                        Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Due to the fact that the 1st Miss Patong thread is closed, I have to answer here ;-)

"Our wise guy boarhog wrote:"Yes lock it in Rx, before my friend Pacman drops anymore smart remarks on it. The contestants can vote, but there time is better spent servicing the forum members who are lucky enough to be there in low season.
                          Mr. Patong isn't that already a self appointment by Paradise Juggler...."I can see them every night and a little bit more""

Slowly our picture-fetishist hoggy is showing some expertise. It took several thousand of posts but everybody is capable of learning as it looks like  

Send the trophy to my house in Phuket. I am going to have some bottles of Champagne with some of your favorite ladyboys. At this occasion we have enough time to discuss your personality. I am sure we are having a ball doing that. Cheers
                          Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Thanks again for your valuable contribution's.  I thought you said you didn't care. We are so lucky to have a guy like you on the forum. Naturally we are all in such envy of you as you already know. I wish I could be at that champaign party in honour of yourself. Now get lost figjam.

Comment

While Bombay sits on top with 12 votes her friend Pat is at the back of the pack. Maybe she can garner some sympathy votes from that spot.

Bee was our last nominee to get a vote and may have cashed in on some sympathy of her own or perhaps the words got out about her big cock and the size queen block voters came to the party for her. She now holds the 4th spot. Remember its the top 4 who advance to the sem-finals.

Its no surprise Dave voted for Sonya, what is surprising is he is one of only two voters who have supported her. That was as unpredictable as Maggies run to 3rd place. Still looking for some more photos of her, however the lack of promotion hasn't hurt her at this stage. Hoping our men on the ground can provide some photos of her and Waros.

Photos from Boarhog archives.

Frontrunner Bombay with cellar dwellar Pat (miss congeniality)

Bee was shutout in the early stages but now threatening to advance to the final stage.

"The little minx" Sonya is struggling to get votes but its still early and only two votes off the pace of Bee.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I voted for Bee....nice long legs and a smile that would melt any man's heart...not to mention her ample bust... . However....the last 2 spots look up for grabs at the moment. Love Snappers pic of Bee...hot stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X