X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Jun. 18 2009,01:32)

Its no surprise Dave voted for Sonya, what is surprising is he is one of only two voters who have supported her.  

"The little minx" Sonya is struggling to get votes but its still early and only two votes off the pace of Bee.
    Hopefully these will help her votes
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(alan1chef @ Jun. 18 2009,07:48) I voted for Bee....nice long legs and a smile that would melt any man's heart...not to mention her ample bust... . However....the last 2 spots look up for grabs at the moment. Love Snappers pic of Bee...hot stuff.

You´re not the brightest one, are you?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

yeah Bee walked straight form Walking Street Pattaya to Soi Bangla to join the competition....
        Lost in Space!

Comment

Figjam!

Comment

Haha ha ha...

Maybe its best you stay on the political leanings thread. Thats a much better place to lose your credability. Even better, the dicks ahoy thread is a natural niche for you.

Its important to read but more important to use a little common sense.

Here are some more photos of Bee from Phuket, not that overnight sensation from Pattaya. Although I would like to see a contest there, I think it come down to Nicky, Moo, and the Bee.
            Attached Files

Comment

LOL...got the wrong Bee pic... At least my description is applicable to either one.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Jun. 18 2009,12:18) LOL...got the wrong Bee pic...       At least my description is applicable to either one.  
                One difference though: Bee Phuket's boobs are much bigger than Bee WS.
                In the posted picture they look big but I can ensure you that Bee WS does not meet the criterea set by Boarhog.
                Lost in Space!

Comment

I have no idea who's boobs are bigger of the Bee's as I haven't been with either one, However Pattaya's Bees look bigger from that picture. I can tell you Phuket Bee's are ample.

As far as criteria, to be eligigable they could not be a postie and had to have bolt-ons, no flatchested or hormone boobies was the only disqualifying factor.

Unfortunately this eliminated Dragon Lady from Tequila Bar.

Photos from C&D's archive department.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Aiyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Now I have to go wash my eyes out with soap!
                    I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 18 2009,19:04)

I have no idea who's boobs are bigger of the Bee's as I haven't been with either one,  
                      You don't have to have been with both to see the difference.
                      Here's a picture of Bee WS from Young Asian Trannies.
                      Please note: this is not Bee from this Phuket poll.

And what's this? Bombay well in the lead again?
                      Attached Files
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

She looks a bit more surgically enhanced on snappers photo though.

For how long is this round gonna last? Same as round one? If so I have to wote unbiased

Probably gonna have to wait till stage III to make an educated wote.

Comment

Its with great remorse that a major oversight has occrred in the 2009 Miss Patong contest.  It has led to a disqualification of one of our contestants. I aplogise for those who may have voted for her but by the Miss Patong bylaws she is not eligable.  While I don't have personal knowledge of all the candidates contrary to belief, I figured someone would have brought this point forward during stage I.  

The fact of the matter is the gorgeous Maggie is not eligable under the eligability guidelines that were established before the contest began.  She does not have bolt-ons which disqualifies her.

Unfortunately I don't get to certify each candidates titties, and depend on other forum members.  As a newcomer and relative unknown this became and oversight.  She advanced to stage II under a cloud of suspicion.  

While I don't want to speculate anymore about her mysterious following, I will say it shouldn't effect the contests overall outcome.  For those who may have spent a single vote for Maggie I sincerely apoligise.  She didn't prevent a worthy candidate from advancing as we took 6 instead of 5 so Pat advanced.  

My suspiscions were answered when I put through an inquiry about her status that confirmed her flat chest.  Sorry Maggie, there is always Miss Femboy Patong contest and if anything this contest and controversy put you on the map. All the more reason to get those bolt-ons honey.

So gudbye Maggie....

I will try to see if the moderators can remove her name from the poll.

Maggie pictured here with another titless lb Pinky.
                          Attached Files

Comment

FGucking ridiculous!   .  Maggie is an exception!!! There is an exception to every bunch of rules.  Read the Swiss thread.    Are we Swiss, are we fck.  Maggie STAYS!       If she gets out voted then she NATURALLY won't advance to the final round. Don't fuk with "democracy" or you will be made to read all the politics threads over in "The Fish Box" and that will not make you happy!!!!!

Comment

not to neglect the work youwe put into this....but why dont you just point out who YOU think should win...

the way you made this "poll" made it impossible to other candidates to qualify....and at top of that...you decided which 5 who was "born" to be in this final round...

i could think of at least 5 girls just from C&D(incl. Oh off course.. ) that i would have liked to see in this....but none had a chance...

next time you want to make a poll like this...why not ask for candidates first...before setting up the polls.....

and what do you expect?? lets say boombay wins.....will you tell her??? and what will be the result??? another starfish with a silly pricetag??? i have heard that enough from some girls....me superstar...me wants more money... in that case...you didnt made the BM`s any favor.....
                              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

must have bolt-ons. Our apoligies to all the ones who don't and their fans, but there is always next year. Perhaps a second pagaent. No posties either, thats also a future contest

Beauty pageant contestants have been DQ'd for years. Many in recent years have been stripped of their crown when something came out. If contest organisers found out one was actually a girl then she would be gone. If we found out one was actually a postie then she would be gone.

Again I take full responsability for the oversight. I fucked up. Its unfortunate that no one else knew this and brought it to my attention. I would like her removed from the list. If thats not possible then her name will stay. If people want to waste a vote on her for whatever reason thats their choice. This is the first contest of the like to my knowledge. Mistakes have been made, I'm not perfect. I can only learn from the experience.

Like everything else it can be improved. To let her stay would be detrimental to the contest. If the Maggie army wants to support her they will show up for the Miss Femboy Patong contest. She can't be eligibale for both.

Please understand we have several sponsors who have put up large sums of money and prizes with the understanding the contestants must have tits and a cock. Not hormone tittes, not flat chested.

Finally the running of this contest is an autocracy. The voting itself is a democracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X