Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,07:33) Is he drunk or English not his first language?
    A dutch twat. Friends with trolls like mister coffee, kobetojoe etc.
    You obvioulsy shagged this muppets gf.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• I never shagged Ae, but I guess by promoting her in a contest she won, I become his target.

She did have a boyfriend late 2008 and I was in Phuket which ended and she came back to work around the New Year. A friend from another forum said that guy was a bit of a fuckstick and had issue with him because he had been with her, and slung some mud his way I guess.

Have to laugh how he uses Budhas quote to have a go at me. Thats one confused cheese head. Not sure what he is more disgruntled at me, Ae, or his shitty life.

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jul. 15 2009,10:12)
        (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,07:33) Is he drunk or English not his first language?
        A dutch twat. Friends with trolls like mister coffee, kobetojoe etc.
        You obvioulsy shagged this muppets gf.
        It's koetjeboe not kobetojoe.

The meaning is similar to "ba ba blacksheep" (but with a cow instead).

Aaah, good to be my pernickerty old self again....

Please note that I do not associate myself much with the Dutch although I do hold a Dutch passport (my dad made the choice - could have been Singaporean or even British as well..)

BTW: is it me or do you all agree that only Boarhogs threads are worth reading these days?
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,01:33)  He actually thinks this contest and her win is going to inflate her prices? Get real mate this was a fictional contest, they don't even know about it until some idiot like yourself tries to explain to them that a bunch of guys from a cockworshipping web site thought she was attractive.   Love to see the blank look on her sweet face when you explain that one with your broken English.
          Did you not write this Boarhog?

Just a note guys, I wouldn't bring Miss Patong up to her, I'm quite sure she knows she is a hot commodity already, she doesn't need any of us bozo's here telling her about this fun little poll we had. Its not going to get you a VIP service from her in fact it may hurt your bargaining edge

Make your mind up lad..
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• What don't you understand Fang?

Its not going to effect their prices, but if one approaches them all stary eyed telling they are some kind of beauty queen, the girl has the bargaining edge.  Even if you tell them at the bar you have heard many people talk about her or elude to them being well known, it just may give them the signal they can ask for more from you (the person who put them on the pedestool).  

I guess there will be a bozo or two who actually gives this contest some sort of validation and feels compelled to tell them.  However if you buy into them raising prices for winning, does that mean the runner-ups prices go down?  Are these girls like shares on the market?  eeeh gadz.

Fact of the matter is Ae is going to get same or less per bar fine this month as she did in January. High and low season. The contest will have no bearing on prices. Supply and demand will dictate that and if people believe otherwise thats their problem.

Comment

• This will not affect pricing. as BH says, that idea is ridiculous. And yes she is very popular - last night was the first night in 104 that she wasnt barfined!!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,15:57) last night was the first night in 104 that she wasnt barfined!!
                At this (difficult) moment in time even Ae and Bombay might find it difficult to find a customer every day
                I had a dream last night I came to C&D and this time she was not barfined - unlike on May 25th when I was in Phuket for a brief moment.
                Next time I'll make a reservation Jimbo!
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• the contest having a negative impact on her popularity already?

No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jul. 15 2009,16:09) the contest having a negative impact on her popularity already?  

Ya, its funny Mick, my detractors who were saying how this would give the reason for the girls to raise prices. Now they will most likely say its working against them and blame me for this.

Some real mental giants these guys. To their defense maybe she raised her prices and thats why no one barfined her.  

Jimbo, was she strutting around the bar last nigt with her chest out singing Move over for Miss Patong 2009. Has she demanded a raise yet?

Comment

• Their only knowledge of this contest is what you tell them. Its just as bad as the guy telling them about their photos here.
                      Dont think so. Some of the girls are members on this forum. They read everything that is written about them.
                      If you think you can post without the girls knowing it, forget it.

bill

Comment

• I will believe that when I see that.  I know the C&D   girls are aware of the pictures Jimbo takes are for the internet and web-site for promotion. However they were aware of LB69 where he first began posting/promoting. I can't see them spending their money to go to internet, register and then search for themselves, especially on a regular basis.  

I'm not having a go at you Blake, but do you think Ae read about your Phuket trip? I'm sorry I just think they have much better things to do with their money and time.  I don't think they are really worried what a bunch of cockworshipping farangs are saying about them?

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 15 2009,15:57) last night was the first night in 104 that she wasnt barfined!!
                          And i thought there were bad times in Los

Seems like the Phuket lbs aren´t hurting.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Boarhog, you can believe it or not. Up to you

bill

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,20:26) I will believe that when I see that.  I know the C&D   girls are aware of the pictures Jimbo takes are for the internet and web-site for promotion. However they were aware of LB69 where he first began posting/promoting. I can't see them spending their money to go to internet, register and then search for themselves, especially on a regular basis.  

I'm not having a go at you Blake, but do you think Ae read about your Phuket trip? I'm sorry I just think they have much better things to do with their money and time.  they really worried what a bunch of cockworshipping farangs are saying about them?
                              Boarhoag Ae has a notebook. You are so ignorant.

Comment

• Curious. One thing we agree on

Comment

Working...
                                X