Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you care so much about what some internet nerds think/say?

Take some advice from Collie Buddz(if you can take advice form a white guy thinking he's from Jamica).

Said I'm blind to you fucking haters
    Can't touch me bullshit creators
    Me say where is the love lately
    Ask you how the world ah run so

http://www.youtube.com/v/M_sJVi4FgtQ&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/M_sJVi4FgtQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

• Good stuff Halla, and you're right. However to a fault I have no problems in taking on my detractors. I have given them this venue to "flame, spar, bebate,talk smack" in hopes it would spare the other threads.

This becomes the end of the line for them. This thread has been an asset to the forum as it for the most part has cleaned up other threads. Its motivated Ivor and MasterB to start threads of their own and actually contribute. I'm happy they have something do other than criticise photo posting or the Miss Patong contest.

Its ironic that Ivor/Paridise Juggler, and Master B all make us well aware they live there, but yet they all seem bitter about my photo posts or the miss Patong contest. Like I'm taking away something that is theirs? Quite odd if you look at the whole picture.

Its like they want everyone tell everyone Boarhog doesn't know shit, because we live here and he only visits. They want that validation. The problem is they think they achieve it by bringing down an easy target in myself. I have exposed myself by posting a lot of photos, threads and opinions. This doesn't make me any better than the next guy, but it does make me more of a target by having such a large prescence on the forum. Unfortunately a very small faction of Haters, bullshit creators as the song says have targeted me. I can live with those percentages.

Thanks Halla,

Comment

• (halla @ Jul. 11 2009,21:59) Why do you care so much about what some internet nerds think/say?

Take some advice from Collie Buddz(if you can take advice form a white guy thinking he's from Jamica).

A white rapper?? Have you forgot Vanilla Ica?
        White rappers have zero cred

Stay black , halla!

Boarhog, paradise Juggs is threatning you should you come to Phuket.
        I thought that was interestin for everyone to see. Ever since driftspunk threatedned me in a pm, he stopped posting  
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Mate, he has made a few threats. I give them no credability coming from what is basically a vapour. I'm not going to quit going to Patong becuase of him, and I'm not going to go to Patong to try to find him. Have much better things to do there and no way a coward like this would meet me face to face anyway. He will eternanlly hide behind this name. He will never be able to meet forum members at bars like most of the rest of us enjoy doing.

After the contest blows over what does he have? His big claim to fame on this forum. I guess he will just have to go back to his imaginary world of ladyboys in Patong sitting around talking about how they hate me?

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 12 2009,07:35) Its motivated Ivor and MasterB to start threads of their own and actually contribute. I'm happy they have something do other than criticise photo posting or the Miss Patong contest.

Its ironic that Ivor/Paridise Juggler, and Master B all make us well aware they live there, but yet they all seem bitter about my photo posts or the miss Patong contest.
            Boarhog, could you leave me out of this?

I do not recall ever criticising the Miss Patong contest. On the contrary, I was one of the first to vote (for Ae) in the finals.
            Also I am not bitter about your photo posts. If you look back in your LB's of Phuket thread you will see that I at one stage enquired about Mint who I (just like you) find extremely attractive. But I did not need to see pictures of her cock and cumshot to be attracted to her.
            I just said that you should excersise extreme caution when doing this. But you just don't want to accept some advice from those who have been through this all.

My issue with you was merely about posting and about correcting mistakes, whereby I felt that you were the pot calling the kettle black.
            And I am still convinced that my tongue -in-cheek one liners are less disturbing than your multi paragraph preachings.
            Lost in Space!

Comment

• Whats a matter MasterB? hard to sleep in the bed you've made for yourself. You want me to leave you out of it? Thats easy stay the fuck out of it. Your original beef with me over your consecutive posts and suggesting I was trying to be Snappers guide in Patts? Then you chose to morph issues with Ivors over posted elicit photos. That was your choice pal.

You have also chosen to come back here and post like an attention seeking kid, and joking about your need to spar with me.

It can die right here if you let it.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 12 2009,10:21)

But I will follow your expert advice.

RIP Boarhog!

MB
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• I admittedly haven't read this page. But BH is an old acquaintance from some good-ass days.

However T, my rant, as such, as I said elsewhere, is that you gotta work on your penmanship. You spend all your time posting -- spend a second proofreading for fuck's sake!

xoxo
                  farang bah

Comment

• Thats true. Hey, the teachers lounge just called seems you left the lounge computer on the Ladyboy forums site when you left.

Really mate, put away the red pen and tell us what you got up to regarding that thread arriving Nana latenight.

Comment

• Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• You still around Angel, I thought they dumped you with the chat room.

Comment

• No worrys, i have my own with the girls
                          x

P.S was my question a few days back too difficult for you?
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Thats good they have a special place for ya. Seriously I'm really happy for ya.

Comment

• Why the fuck do you "Boarhog" dribble so much shit when you answer a posting. You carry on more than a woman and speak half as much sense.I live here in Phuket and know the place very well and I think you are  a choking the biship or launshing the rocket. So eat me

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 12 2009,08:31) Mate, he has made a few threats. I give them no credability coming from what is basically a vapour.  I'm not going to quit going to Patong becuase of him, and I'm not going to go to Patong to try to find him.  Have much better things to do there and no way a coward like this would meet me face to face anyway. He will eternanlly hide behind this name.  He will never be able to meet forum members at bars like most of the rest of us enjoy doing.

After the contest blows over what does he have? His big claim to fame on this forum. I guess he will just have to go back to his imaginary world of  ladyboys in Patong sitting around talking about how they hate me?
                                Hello my name is mist , the very good friend of vapor, i would like very much that you come to Phuket so as i can see you as you really are. I know ALL the people you write about and think you are full of shit. i am Aussie by birth and am used to people expanding the truth to suit themselve.

Comment

Working...
                                X