Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MasterB -Keep a sharp eye on it BH,  I'm almost there.
    And will I be getting a milestone in posting from you?
    Or will it be a tombstone?
    No need to acknowledge you, since you already have acknowledged yourself...quite often.

have also made crossreferences to this forum on that forum.
    To give you an example I have made BM's aware of The Game's 925 excellent trip report. And if somebody would like to have more info about Phuket I will certainly direct to them to your many threads. It works both ways.
    Are you as big of self proffessed wanker there too? Doesn't really give this forum a great name if your the one plugging. How does that go over there when you brag about this forum?

Interesting observation: on the retard forum I am the number 8 poster immediately after the admins, mods and Barely Legal Karl.
    Without any need for roasting...
    Congratulations. What a great honour. Your pushing 70 years old and thats your biggest claim to fame? Whats your need for roasting me? Because I called you out for posting 5 of 6 posts on the same thread?  Just can't get over that can ya?

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 06 2009,21:51) I guess it's time to pull out the mirror and have a good wank
      Forgot to mention: I did not pull out the mirror but dug up a few pictures of Mint instead and fantasised that I was the one sucking Boarhog's cock.
      Thanks Boarhog! You see what a big favour you are doing for self prossesed wankers like myself.

I'm now searching for that picture of the "Hog" on all fours and will dream about "topping" him.

Ehh, good morning by the way!
      I see I have quite a few (pobably lengthy) posts to read. Hope I'm done before I head out to town
      Lost in Space!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 06 2009,16:16) threatening me over posting photos and going as far as wanting my photo so he can help arrange the great ladyboy ambush
        Just saying here,if indeed you do get a drama scene or a slap,can you
        seriously blame someone else for it?
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

ahem... am I the only one who thinks all those disputes about postcount are puerile?
          What's it here? a kindergarten?

oh, and BTW: postcount++

Comment

I think its more sophmoric humour of MasterB myself rather than kindergarden, however Pacman calls it amusing tongue-and-cheek attempts. That may have changed with MasterB's latest forced attempts at humouring anyone who will pay attention to him.

Comment

I have never laugh so much in a while, but guys well done on the last few posts.

total childish excellence

Boar do me a big favour and stop posting for a minute, then take a step back, take a deep breath, and re-read all the above posts, trust me when you see them like i do as a stand-in, you will realise how silly this thread has become.

I don't want to jump on the band-wagon here, cause i support all the stuff you have posted thru-out the forum.

I just think you should take a time-out for a minute, and maybe then the few bm's here who hate you might get bored and fuck off to another forum
              i love t-girls

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 07 2009,16:53)
                I think its more sophmoric humour of MasterB myself rather than kindergarden, however Pacman calls it amusing tongue-and-cheek attempts. That may have changed with MasterB's latest forced attempts at humouring anyone who will pay attention to him.
                Only 39 words?

What's up Boarhog? A bit under the weather? Or just a bad day for posting?
                Lost in Space!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 05 2009,11:20) If you look at the different people and their issues they are quite different.
                  Ozzie - this guy has been bitter since he thread bombed my posting of a Cascade worker named Nina. While I was posting he felt compelled to post that she used go by Nam and couldn't hard and has light fingers.  All this after I just had a lovely evening with her with no signs of stealing or being the type.  The ironic thing was I was just approaching the posting the Nina's glorious hard cock complete with cum shots. So I begged to differ with Ozzie and I'm sure he percieved this made such a macho guy like him look bad. So he has been on his own saving face mission since. He has looked for other things to attack me on and posting, I guess is one. If you think those are bad you should read his PM's to me.
                  I posted about Nina/Nam on your thread because it seemed like a good place to inform others of what happened in regards her attempting to steal from me.

Maybe even you would agree that part of the service of this forum is to keep people updated with what is happening with our favourite bars and favourite girls and as we know they can and do change for the better and for the worse over time.

I mentioned she could not get hard whilst with me because of in her words too much hormone and just passed this on.

There are many reasons for a girl to not be able to perform from not being attracting to the customer to being her 5th of the day to not being bothered or even too many hormones in the system. Whatever her reason for not getting hard with me I don't really care as she said she could and she could not and then expected payment for services rendered.

I am not bitter about it at all why would I be as there are thousands more who can take her place.

Interesting you should raise the issue of PM's from me but you failed to mention you initiated it all by sending the first one to me. Also feel free to post me PM's here as there is absolutely nothing in there that I would be worried about others seeing as all I did was respond to your ludicrous statements.

Comment

PMs will be almost certainly deleted. Sorry to pour cold water on that idea, mate.

It's one thing to have a bit of a set to on a thread... I've learned to my cost and regret that it's another thing altogether to start getting petty and vindictive to the point where other stuff in the past is dredged up for public display.

I'm enjoying the bun fight but lets keep the punches in the ring.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Jul. 07 2009,19:06) lets keep the punches in the ring.
                      Sounds painful
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Oz, Oz, Oz,
                        I'm quite clear on who posted what and when. In your first interuption of the Nina picture posting in Desk Cleaning thread you actually posted a photo and mentioned one should lock things down. Now I don't mind other people posting photos as they relate to whats being posted at the time. However after a few more photos of Nina you posted this after I mentioned she told me she used to work at KC3

Ozzie @ Apr. 13 2009,12:55)
                        She started work at Cascade on June 22nd 2007. How do I know? Because I was her first customer as Kahuna can attest too. She did leave and she did go to KC3 before returning to Cascade.

Actually called herself Naam when she started.

I was with her twice on my recent trip in February - March and both times she could not get hard due to too many hormones.
                        No problem getting hard on this night! Maybe it was an operator error when you were with her just a little over a month ago.

Then I posted photos in normal sequence of her beautiful hard cock. I never said anything on that thread about your stealing claims, in fact that came out on another thread where you accused another lb of being light fingered. thats when I called you out on it as you having different experiences with these girls than others. then the truth came out that Nina tried to steal your camera becuase you wouldn't pay her. Apparently your deal with her was she had to get hard.

Its obvious you were hurt by the implication that someone would suggest that you were part of her lack of performance and also you were the victom of stealing ladyboys while others had good experiences with the same ones. I called you on it, and you have harboured your self-conscious emotions until unloading on me on the Milestones thread. I didn't want engage with you on that thread with your issues, so you are correct I did initiate a PM to you. To be fair we would have to have the full context of my PM and your PM's in response.

As self conscious as you are about your body, image etc... I don't think you would want those posted here. Nor do I think you would want your PM's to me posted here. They really wouldn't flatter you mate.

Look you don't have to bomb anymore threads with your vengeful attacks on me, for calling you out on the stealing lbs or Nina not being able to get hard for "The Oz" I appreciate you coming here to help work through your issues. I'm sure youre therapist would agree this is a great stride.

Comment

• So if I post something on one of your threads it is an interruption? However when you do it then is just helping out?

What makes you think I was hurt by your assumptions that she could not get hard because of me? I have been with quite a few girls who could not get hard and I am sure some of those were due to not being attracted to me. Why would I care any more if that was case here?

It may well be the case that she was not attracted to me and that is the reason she could not get hard however her words to me was she had taken too many hormones recently. Either way she did not live up to her end of the bargain and we agreed prior she would not be paid unless she performed.

I am very happy in my own skin mate and have a no issues at all with my body or what people think of it.  I have no problem with you posting my PM's as I don't see what they have to do with my body image?

You love making wild unfounded assumptions and accusations, although it is clear to me that you just live your life vicariously through others as you are mentally equipped to deal with real life you need to create your own fantasy world.

When was the last time you got out of the house mate? Go for a walk enjoy the fresh and try to get back to reality.

Comment

• Ozzie - So if I post something on one of your threads it is an interruption? However when you do it then is just helping out?
                            https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=200

Look no further than page 11 of Desk cleaning thread. Take a look for yourself. While I 'm posting this fine young ladyboy you come in with the photo and remind people to lock their things. Ok fine then you come back with a second post saying she couldn't get hard with you a month ago. If it was to add a photo or a compliment on her thats fine, but to bag her twice while her photos are being posted? Come on mate.

Either way she did not live up to her end of the bargain and we agreed prior she would not be paid unless she performed.
                            I know, we know, everyone knows now that she stole from you because you didn't pay her because of your performance agreement. I guess needed a lawyer or get off the hormones if she ever wanted cash from "The Oz."

What makes you think I was hurt by your assumptions that she could not get hard because of me? I have been with quite a few girls who could not get hard and I am sure some of those were due to not being attracted to me. Why would I care any more if that was case here?
                            By the way you reacted when I suggested it must have been operator error as I finished posting photos of her in all her hardness. Ya big proud galoot you got defensive, angry and went after me a bit on Yo's thread I think it was. You know the one where you said that girl was a theif too basically.  Had your words with me then when I called you out on it, you lost face then harboured your ill feelings until a night were drink meets posting, and bang drop your anger off on milestones of postings thread.

Its pretty transparent Oz, what else did I do to you, to create this type of response? Hey Oz no hard feelings here, like I said way back in April. While I'm not a fan of dropping shit on me on the milestones thread at least you didn't do it on others threads.  You also didn't have to re-register another username like a couple other Johnny come latelys who resent me.

you live your life vicariously through others. When was the last time you got out of the house mate? Go for a walk enjoy the fresh and try to get back to reality
                            Because I acknowledge those milestone threads? or because I post a lot? or on the forum a lot?  This seems to harm you more than me. No need to worry about me getting out and going for a walk or getting air, I think you might want to worry about your own fitness before anyone elses.

Comment

• Well Boarhog it looks like you are now battling it out with Ozzie so I'll leave you alone a bit.
                              It's hard to win a "Zwei Fronten Krieg" (war on two fronts). SiegHeil! (Hail victory).
                              don't mention the war....

I have to give you credit though. You have stirred up guys like Ivor & myself to open new threads about things that we are extremely knowledgeable (Life in Thailand).
                              At the same time you have posted a few more cock in mouth shots.
                              Way to go!

Now this is also one of the main reasons why I have been mentioning the other forum ( the one with the retards) favourably (only concerning Pattaya).
                              I was hoping to stirr a few complacent BM's up to post more about their inside knowledge instead of keeping it to themselves.
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

• I know, we know, everyone knows now that she stole from you because you didn't pay her because of your performance agreement. I guess needed a lawyer or get off the hormones if she ever wanted cash from "The Oz."
                                Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story  

Had your words with me then when I called you out on it, you lost face then harboured your ill feelings until a night were drink met posting and bang drop your anger off on milestones of postings thread.
                                Huh. Sorry did not realise I lost face because a ladyboy I was with could not get hard.  

You seem to have this fixation with me drinking and posting  

"drink met posting" I think we know who is drunk when posting.  

I think you might want to worry about your own fitness before anyone elses.
                                Another thing you are fixated on and that is my weight. Sounds to me like you are projecting.

BTW nothing wrong with my fitness mate going by the number of ladyboys I can shag in a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X