First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question?
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

FOxxee =do reckon this has gone far enough?
      Foxee it went to far when Ivor, Ozzie, Paradise jughead started posting this rubbish on other threads. I have simply gave them the avenue vent their lifes frustration on me or whoever on this thread so it doesn't bother the portion of the forum that doesn't want to read bickering or listen to them go on about how they live in LOS and we don't.  Stale petty complaints.

I can also see why several other punters might have the shits: Note to Boarhog:- step back a little my friend. You can't please all the people all the time, and perhaps you are a little over enthusiastic with opinions. You dont have to win every battle. I am not entirely sure that starting a "please shit on me here" thread such as this was wonderful strategy
      I don't have to please anyone. Look who these people are and what they are pissed at. Its not like its anyone respectable or a real contributor to the forum taking shots at me.  Two of them are actually reregisterants with little to no posts.  Like I should be worried what a guy who signed on days ago thinks of my posts?  or someone who sets up another username to attack people with? Nice company these critics of mine.  

On the otherhand look at people who have supported me by posts.  A private message by someone who probably matters the most encouraged me to keep posting after I was away for a weekend. Wasn't online for 4 days and fly by night "Beef" makes his debut by ripping me. I didn't even get to see it, but he was caught opening close to 50 new usernames. They were deleted. I'm not asking for these peoples support either, they just are and I respect the fact they are, because they risk one of these Johnny come latelys turning on them.

Fox you of all people should be coming down hard on this Paridise Juggler.  I think you had someone go to Mint about something on the net and she stopped talking to you over it.  Thats the same mentality as this guy. He should be the one your telling "he is taking things to far."  I'm glad this thread is exposing him for the douchebag he is. He is practicially threatening me and suggesting that I should feel threatened by the LB community if and when I go back.

Finally, I don't think over enthusiastic opinions are whats pissing off this select handful of people.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 06 2009,20:42) don't think he deleted it. He probably just edited it and deleted the content to be replaced by the single word "funny"
        Yeah, on an account with 6 posts signed up June 2009. No one needs to take a chickenshit like that serious.

Chickenshit wrote:
        "Dont underestimate the ladyboys here in LOS. It didn't need me to tell them about the forums, some of them know for a long time, longer then I contribute here."

So obviously been here for awhile but felt needed to sign up a new account for syaing things he wouldn´t on his regular account.So, obviously a troll.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Ok BH,

Pardon me for getting in the way of your righteous indignation.

A couple of points.

1. I supported your good works with your three big hit threads. Go back and check. I said I think you have done good for the forum.

2. You are correct about someone screwing me over and busting up my relationship with Mint by showing comments I had made about her and some photos. It happened again with someone else soon after. BUT: I learnt something BH. Pricks will always be pricks and I am not going to waste my time trying to educate the uneducatable. If they want to show the forum to the forum subjects its up to them.
          It is MY RIGHT to no longer post anything personal that could come back to haunt me. No photos of my current GF, no photos of my ex's for some twat to show my current GF, no names, no packdrill. Its the only way I can win the war, never mind the two battles I have already lost.

I want to know if you want to win the battle, or the war. If you want to win the war, keep posting as you have, and ignore the criticism.

In the words of Oscar Wilde (he was MAD for ladyboys) "We are all in the gutter, its just that some of us are looking at the stars"

JF
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jul. 06 2009,21:03) It is MY RIGHT to no longer post anything personal that could come back to haunt me. No photos of my current GF, no photos of my ex's  for some twat to show my current GF, no names, no packdrill. Its the only way I can win the war, never mind the two battles I have already lost.
            Yes, and this makes the forum less personal and interesting, unfortunately.
            So...the trolls win?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Yes,the trolls win... Unless theres more respect and accountability.
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

The dickheads never win in the game of life.

Foxxee has very good reasons to do what he is doing, he lives in LOS after all & who can blame him for putting his happiness before posting titallating pictures for guys he will never meet?

He uses capital letters for emphasis-

It is MY RIGHT to no longer post anything personal
                And Foxxee's advice to Boarhog is on the money, he needs to ignore the minor battles in order to win the war.

It isn't that Boarhog lacks support here, it is the noisy minority who have chosen to attack him, most of the rest just can't be bothered to buy into it & I can't blame them.

In fact, the latest posts from Master Bator are just the right balance of news & tongue-in-cheek fun that keeps us all so amused...           maybe a clue there for BH?    
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 06 2009,21:38) Foxxee has very good reasons to do what he is doing, he lives in LOS after all & who can blame him for putting his happiness before posting titallating pictures for guys he will never meet?
                  Sure, i agree, that´s what i did. I just say it´s unfortunate.

I loved foxxees roadtrip-report, but i doubt we see another one soon, at least as long as hes still with Ms.foxxee

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 06 2009,21:38) In fact, the latest posts from Master Bator are just the right balance of news & tongue-in-cheek fun that keeps us all so amused...           maybe a clue there for BH?      
                    I just got a raging hardon from reading this comment....

I guess it's time to pull out the mirror and have a good wank
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

Keep it to yourself if you don't mind...    

Paying compliments is one thing, getting too close to other guys tumescense is another story altogether...        

Comment

Hi Seven,

I plan to do more road trips... Mrs Foxxee wants leathers and a motorbike, so give it a month and we'll be on the road again.

However in honour of "Stig" from Top Gear Mrs Foxxee shall keep her helmet on at all times. (Might get her tits out!) I am serious about not making the same mistake thrice: The missus is a keeper.

The sad fact Naang Fa, Paccie and Se7ven is that the Trolls win by default. It is far harder to make the effort that BH has to post all those pics, and a far bigger risk to do so, and so easily undone by one troll who thinks he wins favour by showing the girls.
                        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

In fact, the latest posts from Master Bator are just the right balance of news & tongue-in-cheek fun that keeps us all so amused... maybe a clue there for BH?
                          I need a better clue I guess, because I don't know which one his quest for 500 posts features the tongue-in-cheek fun that amuses us?

Was it one of his many references to that other forum? or how about the
                          Don't underestimate the dangers of posting pictures of ladyboys on the forum?

Thats some great stuff there discouraging people from posting photos on this forum. Put a threatening cloud over our members when it comes to posting photos.

Paradise Jughead is practically threatening me over posting photos and going as far as wanting my photo so he can help arrange the great ladyboy ambush of Boarhog my next visit. This kind of absurd mentality is threatening the very thing that makes this a cut above the other forums. the massive photographic collection of ladyboys.

Pacman do honestly think people are going to come here to worship your vocabulary or read your poems? The masses don't care about yours, mine or anyones political views either. Look how many replies there are on that thread and then compare it to the views. This, as Sev7en eloquently puts it is a ladyboy cockworshipping internet site, they want to see cocks, talk about cocks, and even post their own, Put the word "big" in front of it and the forum goes even crazier.

So you take away the photos or the avenue to get more photos and that will make the forum less interesting overall. Less traffic, less sponsorship. You can ride the fence or jump on NF rightousness bandwagon but if you don't see this mindset of Paradise Juggler as detrimental to the forum and its members you perhaps need to get a clue.

Comment

I need to get a clue? Fuck me...      

Paradise Juggler holds zero interest for me, his posts are out of order & to suggest that because I failed to mention him means I don't understand what is going on is just ridiculous.

Don't start taking it out on my posts, I never intended them to be interpretted as anything more than the musings of someone who finds himself with too much time on his hands.

I certainly don't give a rat's arse who reads the political threads, I like the fact they exist because they differentiate this forum from any other.

I could post more but I think I have quite enough exposure around here. And my posts on this thread have only been to make the point that you don't have to respond to every aspersion cast against you.

But of course you will & now you can tell us all again how you support the threads & the negative posters do the forum no good.

But don't think that means I am supporting Paradise Juggler, in fact, if you ignore him, chances are he will ignore you.

Comment

You were praising Mastor B for some of his recent post where I could somehow extract a clue?

All I was saying is, I found his plugging another forum and associating posting ladyboys pictures as dangerous was detrimental to this forum. I think thats statement may discourage potential picture posters which by the way is the biggest draw to the forum. Looks at the views.

Then I simply compared him to another critic who is casting a dark cloud over potential posters.

I wasn't asking you to defend or support me or Paridise Juggler, but I think everyone should recognise the potential this mentality could have on our forum members in regards to taking/posting photos. PJ and MasterB are making pretty reckless statements about ladyboy retribution for posting their photos. I for one don't want guys like Snapper, Ernesto, Juri, TheGame925 scared off by either of these guys warning signs in the statements they are making. What about the next Pentire, Billy69, donnykey, or donnnny, they may never post out of this fear cloud. Nor do I want to see what the forum would become as a by product of their discouraging views.

Finally its not my site, however I immensly enjoy the site for many reasons. I to enjoy the other threads and find just about everything I'm interested in. However I take exception to anyone threatening or scarring forum members who post photos, directly or indirectly.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 06 2009,22:16)  
                                I need a better clue I guess, because I don't know which one his quest for 500 posts features the tongue-in-cheek fun that amuses us?  
                                Keep a sharp eye on it BH,  I'm almost there.
                                And will I be getting a milestone in posting from you?
                                Or will it be a tombstone?

Was it one of his many references to that other forum?
                                I have also made crossreferences to this forum on that forum.
                                To give you an example I have made BM's aware of The Game's 925 excellent trip report. And if somebody would like to have more info about Phuket I will certainly direct to them to your many threads. It works both ways.

Don't underestimate the dangers of posting pictures of ladyboys on the forum?

Thats some great stuff there discouraging people from posting photos on this forum. Put a threatening cloud over our members when it comes to posting photos.
                                Have a look at my Master of Planet Bator visits Earth thread.
                                And I posted that last picture before I even read this post of yours.
                                And I will post more.
                                Either to tease you or to please you!
                                Or to get those 500 posts.

Interesting observation: on the retard forum I am the number 8 poster immediately after the admins, mods and Barely Legal Karl.
                                Without any need for roasting...

Good night and sweet dreams my darling  

(That was meant for Nut who is off for two weeks holiday.)
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X