Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Master B! 5 out of the last 9 posts are yours! Way to rack up those posts, its not an accuastion mate its a pattern. I didn't even know my dearest Ozzie responded.

Sorry Ozzie you know I always have time for you. I hope your not wasting all that cash your making on some fat slut from the local. Have you told them about us? I hope your life is better now that you have me in it. You know you don't have to impress me with money honey. I love you for that hunk of a body you have and that great mind too.

I just want to kiss you all over. how long you reckon that would take? A week? ummmm Nina doesn't know what she is missing.

Comment

Sorry Boarhog but you won't see many posts from me today.
      I have to file a report about our July 3rd mini party last night with some BM's from the other forum, which turned out to be a big orgy with 5 EZY girls.
      So if you're boared or missing me have a peek there later today.
      Don't worry, I'll continue the roasting at a later stage.
      Lost in Space!

Comment

....to make it short, Borhoag you just suck!

Somebody got a picture of him?

But it should not be so hard to find, maybe I just ask Mint for one.

I just wanna make sure that we are not going to miss you when you come to our beautiful island  ;-) We will welcome you the way you deserve it 5555555555

And when our little welcome party is finished we post a shitload of pictures of you here.

Unfortunately I have the feeling that due to your limited financial situation I have to wait for you long time. We take care of the gilrs inbetween maybe we found a fanclub that collects money for you to make it happen earlier.
        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Why are you pissed at Boarhog,

What has he done to deserve such a post.

Please would someone explain to me, what's with the 5555555555 bullshite thing.

Paradise-juggler do yourself a favour and stop been a twat by picking on a fight with Boarhog, not a good idea
          i love t-girls

Comment

I'm starting to get the feeling that he won't be getting the red carpet treatment he believes he would deserve.
            Cummon guys. He's your hero.

( I'm saying this because I wouldn't want him to show up in Pattaya instead...)

So, now that I'm back -earlier than expected -I will continue with my promised suggestion for a new thread in addition to the many you have already so you may reach your desired status. And for a change I will do it in one and the same post.

Firstly,like you have been saying that 5 out of 9 posts on a page are mine, I would like to counter with remarking that the "few" posts of yours  take up almost half of the page space.

Also: can you explain to me why, when I hit the new posts button first thing in the morning (or any time of the day for that matter) that 5 out of  9 are yours.

Anyhow, back to that thread (fuck I notice that I am starting to become like you now, not sticking to the point....)

On the pattaya forum we had a gentleman from Phuket posting under the name of the Magician. Like you, another Don Quichote who had to have his say on almost any topic. He was quite extreme in his opinions and actually I agreed with him most of the times. He started to irritate members but it was not so much about what he was saying but the way he was wording it in a preaching kind of way.

He started a thread and a poll "Should I Stay or Should I go?"

Perhaps an idea for you?

I actually voted for him to stay and actually a majority voted the same way. Nevertheless we haven't seen him on the forum quite a while.....

I am pleased that this vote will bring me even closer to the 500 mark.
            Would that be a milestone in posting? Do I become a vip member then? I can't even be bothered to look. Funny that you took my remark about "desperate attempt to reach 500 posts" so literally. Ever heard of self mockery??

Okay I've given you enough to ponder.

Good night! I look forward to your pile of new posts tomorrow morning.....

PS: Seanbag: Perhaps Boarhog can answer your question: Please would someone explain to me, what's with the 5555555555 bullshite thing.

Anyone who knows a bit about Thailand knows the answer.
            Lost in Space!

Comment

mb,do tell what happened at Charnee bar where you didn´t dare to go to a birthday party . please? Why did you chicken out?
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 04 2009,23:34) He started a thread and a poll "Should I Stay or Should I go?"

Perhaps an idea for you?

No one is going anywhere just because of a couple of posts on a forum .

You do appear to be becoming a little obsessed with Boarhog though , I'd have thought in Pattaya there would be more interesting things to do

I'm with Sean here I really don't get the point of this , Boarhog is a decent guy (yep I have met him ) and brings a lot to the forum with his fantastic pics , if he posts a lot it shows he has a passion for ladyboys which is mighty fine in my book

Maybe a little bit of jealousy creeping in
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 05 2009,02:01) Maybe a little bit of jealousy creeping in  
                  That or jealousy because bh fucked his "girlfriend". Oh wait, he did....

Paradisejuggs same same
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Please would someone explain to me, what's with the 5555555555 bullshite thing.
                    a hint:
                    soon neung song sam see ha hok jet pad gao sib

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 04 2009,08:19) Please would someone explain to me, what's with the 5555555555 bullshite thing.
                      Sean, 5 in Thai is ha (transliteration).

So some guys post 555 meaning hahaha.

So I guess 55555555555 is realy funny.......

Comment

I'm pressing the ignore button for this thread

Comment

Fleeing I appreciate your constructive critcisms on that suggestion thread and take no offense. However its the smallest of percentages of posters here who resent me for whatever reason. Thats why I created this page, for them to come and have their day in the sun takeing non-constuctive shots at me. This keeps them from thread bombing other threads so its a very useful thread. I encourage it because I can take the heat and I recognise the sources its coming from.

We really can't take these people to seriously, at least I don't and try to have a little fun with them. When you post as much as I do there is a great deal of exposure. I have been forthright, opinionated, but most of all transparent on my views. A number of people may disagree and can easily move on, while some agree and post so, then you have that tiny fraction who want to demonise me for posting, posting nuts and guts pictures, holding a fictitional pagaent, posting their GF?,

If you look at the different people and their issues they are quite different.
                          Ozzie - this guy has been bitter since he thread bombed my posting of a Cascade worker named Nina. While I was posting he felt compelled to post that she used go by Nam and couldn't hard and has light fingers. All this after I just had a lovely evening with her with no signs of stealing or being the type. The ironic thing was I was just approaching the posting the Nina's glorious hard cock complete with cum shots. So I begged to differ with Ozzie and I'm sure he percieved this made such a macho guy like him look bad. So he has been on his own saving face mission since. He has looked for other things to attack me on and posting, I guess is one. If you think those are bad you should read his PM's to me.

Paradise Juggler is a vapor, and may not really exist. If you look at his posts and things he has said they fit Ivor Bigguns profile. Both belittle the miss Patong contest with a passion. Both live in Patong and have gloated how they do and I don't while sugesting I don't have the financial means to be like them and live there. Both have issue with photo taking and don't submit photos which is fine, but they have an issue with posting posting photos. Both have attacked me on other threads. Do these guys know each other? They sure have a lot in common.

No one knows Paradise Juggler yet he wants me to submit a photo? Many people know me and have met me. People on the forum know a lot more about me than you. He even tries to warn me from my next visit like all the locals will be waiting for me for payback? Gor what I don't know, promoting the LB's, Bars, Island? People know me in Patong for sure, but does anyone know you? You don't really exist except for here on the forum. A place where you made one positive contribution, photos of Hawaain nite at Soi Croc. He brags about knowing so much and speaks about going to Mint for a photo, but if he really had a pulse on things and read something, he know that Mint is GONE. Just him suggesting he should go to her to get a picture of me shows us all what we are dealing with. He is the very type of guy we read about who takes an unknowing ladyboy to the internet (or print off copies) and shows her photos of herself. Paradise Juggler your idea of giving me the welcoming I deserve. What is that? I'll still keep going to Phuket for years to come and will give you every opportunity to meet me. however we will never meet because your are just a vapor...all talk.

If you do exist, why don't you hunt up Ivor and see if you can assist him with his new project a day in the life of Phuket. You both can divert your negative energy into a postive direction to contribute something of value to the forum.

For those of you that can't stand the bickering, hopefully you won't have to worry about that ending up on threads you enjoy. If you miss it you can always come back here and watch these fine contributors fade into oblivion.

Finally, On behalf of the rest of the forum, I want to thank you guys for coming here to drop off your rubbish. This is much better than your disruptions of threads that most of the forum appreciates.

Comment

(sev7en @ Jul. 05 2009,01:27) mb,do tell what happened at Charnee bar where you didn´t dare to go to a birthday party . please? Why did you chicken out?
                            Sev7en,

Normally I love your little comments but this time I do no understand what this has to do with boar roasting?

If your so curious to know why I deliberately chose not to come to Jenny's party ,why don't you look on the Pattaya forum where there are two threads about Char Nee bar and 5 about their ladies ? Two of them about Pai, one about Eve, one about Thip and one about Jenny.

And f.y.i. I have been to Charn Nee a couple of times since then.
                            Which might be more than Jenny herself who is no longer officially working there. But of course I only go there for Pai. I have recommended Pai to several BM's and read in The Game's TR that she has multiple customers every day -which is probably more than Jenny has.

Sorry BH to use your page for this but I did not feel like opening another thread "Why did MB not go to Jenny's Party?".

Of course I could have sent Sev7en a PM.
                            BTW does that also count as a post? In that case I should be sending more PM's. I'll do seperate ones not cc's so I get more points.
                            Hurray!! 5555555
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 05 2009,02:01) I'd have thought in Pattaya there would be more interesting things to do  

Maybe a little bit of jealousy creeping in  
                              How could I be jealous of someone who goes to Phuket (of all places sound like Stogie now...) for a few weeks once a year.

In particular after just co-organising a Roman Pool orgy with 5 EZY girls (including the lovely Nut - note: with a "u" and not an"a")?

Yes, read about it on the "newbie" forum....

As I can not afford having cockfights with LB's in the pool each and every day I would rather enjoy a bit of sparring with BH.
                              After all I am studying the fine art of killing time...
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 05 2009,09:45) why don't you look on the Pattaya forum
                                No thanks. Checked it once and never seen so many retards on one same forum.

Ok, i was just wondering if the lbs were going to box you, that´s all.
                                Sorry for asking.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X