Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check again Sev7en -you will find it has changed quite a bit over the last year.(perhaps because of retards like me?   ).
    As for Pattaya I find they are very up to date and I think they have found their little niche there.
    So why am I lurking around this forum?  
    Because when it come to LB's in general and Bangkok or Phuket (thanks Jimbo & Boarhog) in particular this one is unbeatable.

PS I've done it again.. 4 posts on one page...

MB ( Master Boar roaster)
    Lost in Space!

Comment

Like jim says i wonder why you are getting obsessed with BH? He´s doing more than most for the boards, wether you like his posts or not. I know many people are enjoying his many pics and posts.

We all know that paradisejuggs in another upset poster, but using that account to take cheap shots at BH.
      Since hes being a lblover (is he really?) i´m sure some of my friends in Phuket can show his pics here like he suggested about doing to boarhog.

Anyhow,i guess i´ll never find out then...won´t go to your Pattataforum.
      No offense then..
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Jul. 05 2009,10:38) Like jim says  i wonder why you are getting obsessed with BH? He´s doing more than most for the boards, wether you like his posts or not. I know many people are enjoying his many pics and posts.
        I think it's a love/hate realtionship.

I love all his posts apart from those when he gets in his preaching (the pot and the kettle) mode.

Nothing wrong with that if you have the ability to put things in perspective and are able to handle some counter critisicm.

As long as it's done on a seperate page -which he himself is encouraging us to do on this page - but doesn't do himself...
        I'll post another example of that once he awakes and starts defending himself.
        Lost in Space!

Comment

Master B you don't have to apologize at all for using this page to place your adolescent issues. This is exactly what the thread is for. Now you have saved many others from having to sift through your posts on others quality threads. I know you're begging for attention with each and every post so I'll just address some of your statements.

I'm starting to get the feeling that he won't be getting the red carpet treatment he believes he would deserve
          You made this in reference to Paradise Juggler holding a not-so welcoming party for me. Please, everyone here will know when I'm going, just like last year. I will get the same kind of treatment I got last year, just another guy hanging out at ladyboy bars, going with a few and photographing many. You and Paradise Juggler won't factor in that equation whatsoever. 99% of the forum will be looking forward to my posts and photos.

you have been saying that 5 out of 9 posts on a page are mine, I would like to counter with remarking that the "few" posts of yours take up almost half of the page space.
          So what? Your sophmoric attention span can't handle reading anything longer than a couple sentences. Mate I'm not going to conform to you styling€™s of 5 out of 6 posts on the same thread to appease you.

On the pattaya forum we had a gentleman from Phuket posting under the name of the Magician. He started a thread and a poll "Should I Stay or Should I go?" Perhaps an idea for you?
          Sure you start it and if I get the stay vote you go. Master B, do you realize the small minority of people you are in? Look around at the company you have in your attacks. Worse yet look at the reason you feel the need to "spar" with me. You keep bringing up this other forum, why don't you just stay there if this one is so inadequate.

I am pleased that this vote will bring me even closer to the 500 mark. Would that be a milestone in posting? Do I become a VIP member then?
          Its funny how you and Ivor Bigguns are now the only two I have ever heard solicit this status. I don't put any value on it other than I was given for contributions, not number of posts. When knobs like Ivor and yourself attain this on 500 posts to get that VIP under their name, It makes me want to turn Irish.

You complain about waking up and seeing my name on several posts and wanted me to explain. Ok hear goes: I'm 3 hours ahead of you, I post on a range of subjects beyond threads I start. I'm managing a little contest, creating a thread for crybabies like yourself whom I'm trying to keep you pacified right now, and I have my own opinions that I go out on a limb and offer. I don't have to borrow of make references to other forums and as much as I love Phuket you won't hear me bad mouthing your bad mouthing your beloved Pattaya.

You, Ozzie, Ivor, or the next creations aren€™t going to discourage me from posting. You ever notice other posts of support for my posting? Do you ever read post from anyone with any creditability complaining? Maybe you should take some time to actually read this forum more instead of spouting off about that other forum. The truth is you just don't matter. Whether you like me or hate my contributions to the forum have been plentiful, positive and reflected my passion for ladyboys.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 05 2009,08:20) Finally, On behalf of the rest of the forum, I want to thank you guys for coming here to drop off your rubbish. This is much better than your disruptions of threads that most of the forum appreciates.
            on behalf of the rest of the forum

You are a bit of a megalomaniac aren€™t you Boarhog?

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here by not being a native speaker (I believe I'm still doing okay and I could write the same in three other languages.)

I would just like to ask you what your 4 long-winded posts were doing on
            Ivor's "suggestion box" thread. (Posts 3,13,15 &17)

I only had two short and sharp ones there.

Shouldn't you be setting an example by asking Manarak to comment on one of your own threads (preferably the complaints department) instead of disrupting the thread yourself.

And why oh why (this is what started my whole dispute with you) did you find it necessary to tell me off about my posts on Snapper€™s and Dave Duke€™s trip reports?

Don€™t you think these guys are capable of doing that themselves? Or perhaps a real moderator could send me a warning PM?

The Game for example was actually at one stage begging for comments. And I did so (albeit sweet and short). After all, I had spent almost 4 hours talking with him at EZY as we had so much in common.

You really think you are everybody€™s friend and advisor but I would recommend you to stick to your own kind. Guys like Juri for example. He€™s a nice bloke and a good match for you.
            Lost in Space!

Comment

I love all his posts apart from those when he gets in his preaching (the pot and the kettle) mode.
              I'll post another example of that once he awakes and starts defending himself.
              I have been awake and after I posted about Paradise Juggler and Ozzie i guess you felt jilted and weren't getting enough attention so you went on a 4 out of 6 post run. Perfectly fine here mate, I only took issue with it when you did it on Snappers great thread. I wasn't the only one who took issue with you about it.

Nothing wrong with that if you have the ability to put things in perspective and are able to handle some counter critisicm

Master B and whoever else, take note of Fleeings constructive criticism under Ivor bigguns Scope for suggestions thread. Thats all good and constructive, I take that on board. I also appreciate a witty post addressing a petty criticism. It gets the point accross with a laugh and brings a smile to me.

I'm not perfect by any means, and I can laugh at myself, and have pointed out many shortcomings of mine in different threads. I have posted some pretty nasty looking lbs I have been with, I have voiced an unpopular opinion, I have dissagreed with a moderator or two. However you insisted on labeling me as some kind of self proclaimed expert? You even felt the need to correct me when I refferred to Lee as Lek when I posted her photo acknowledging Snappers TR thread in milestones of posting. The fact that he refferred to her as Lek meant nothing to you, yet you didn't correct him, you were rushing to correct me and tell me i didn't know anything about Pattaya. Then later I was reading Donnykeys TR and he pointed out she goes by Lee now instead of Lek. This came up again with TheGame 925recant TR.

Sorry you were hurt by my pointing out your consecutive posts on same thread. Only trying to help the forum and you out. If you can't get over that and just want to search out something to hang me on go for it, but maybe your time may be better spent as others have suggested. Even if its on that other forum.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 05 2009,12:00)
                I believe our posts crossed.

That's what you get when two serial posters are battling it out.

I wasn't the only one who took issue with you about it.
                Indeed but only after you took issue and I was trying to defend myself.
                And it was indeed a moderator that asked me to "cool down" (which I eventually did).

I also appreciate a witty post addressing a petty criticism. It gets the point accross with a laugh and brings a smile to me.
                I think I'm starting to like you again...

I'm not perfect by any means, and I can laugh at myself, and have pointed out many shortcomings of mine in different threads.
                I love you Boarhog!

You even felt the need to correct me when I refferred to Lee as Lek when I posted her photo acknowledging Snappers TR thread in milestones of posting. The fact that he refferred to her as Lek meant nothing to you, yet you didn't correct him, you were rushing to correct me and tell me i didn't know anything about Pattaya.
                Sorry Boarhog, I won't do it again. Was it really Snappers thread where he made that mistake regarding Lee? If I remember well I only corrected him on Nut and I think Lee's correction was on La Bamba thread. I'm getting confused now. Must be early Alzheimers setting in.

While we're at it: often girls change their name for a reason. Sometimes because there is another Lek working in the bar so they change to Lec rather than Lek 2. I have spoken to Nut about her name and she did not want to be confused with the many other "Nat's". Some changed to Natscha or Natasha and she preferred Nut.

Or they change for a different reason, I've had girls telling me they change because they believe the name has been giving them bad luck. They even consult a monk about a name change.

An example of that is Eve from Char Nee bar who used to go by the name of Sunny.

Sorry you were hurt by my pointing out your consecutive posts on same thread. Only trying to help the forum and you out.
                Apologies accepted BH, I was just trying to do the same -sharingmy limited knowledge.

If you can't get over that and just want to search out something to hang me on go for it, but maybe your time may be better spent as others have suggested. Even if its on that other forum.
                And that's what I'm doing. My posts there are appreciated as much as yours are on this forum.

Hey, I just realised I no longer hate you...
                Lost in Space!

Comment

(fleeing @ Jul. 04 2009,20:21) I'm pressing the ignore button for this thread  
                  Welcome back old boy, you have been missed, if only by Naang Faa & Me'self.

Does this mean coffee mornings are back on
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

What makes me laugh so much is the fact, that you spend so much time here writing endless posts for nothing and trying to defend yourself. You must be a lonely man having so much time to post so much garbage here. Endless repetitions of old pictures you didn't even take.

Just deal with the truth that some people don't like you for different reasons.

BTW I am not Ivor or someone else here. And if you believe I am living her or not doesnt bother me at all. Think what ever you wanna think. I know it bothers you more then me. And sitting in cold Australia and counting the hopeless days before you maybe will come back. The only contact to your dream the keyboard and maybe a chat with someone on Skype. Must be hard for you! I fully understand!

But what amuses me the most is the fact, that some of the girls you favor so much here in Phuket are well aware of the forum and see what you post and are not so happy about that shit. And what I hear they are going to avoid you most likely if you really come back one day. And I will be happy to support them in that effort.

But maybe I am wrong, only the for you far away future will tell 55555555555

So take care beloved Hoggy and work on a long answer I hope your internet connection is up and running otherwise you will get a heart attack without the forum for one day.  

We are not missing you here at the moment so take it easy.

PS: Can somebody tell him that Pattaya is a nice place to go, maybe he will change his mind and stays there the next time! Just post a lot of pix and he will follow the trail...... and we can keep Phuket clean!
                    Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

I am very tempted to press the "ignore" button after reading this bullshite of a post.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

just do it and don't tell us, its so easy ;-)
                        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 05 2009,20:33) I am very tempted to press the "ignore" button after reading this bullshite of a post.
                          Firsty I am not posting again to further roast my dear friend Boarhog

Secondly not in a desperate attempt to reach 500 posts

Thirdly not to citicise this forum or other board members

No I'm here to warn you about a few things:

A) Do not underestimate the knowledge of those who just join the forum in particular those that live in Thailand

B) Do not underestimate the knowledge of those who just read the forum.

C) Do not underestimate the number of people that could put all of us to shame with their knowledge but aren't even a member on the forum and rather keep thing to (and for) themselves.

D) Do not underestimate the dangers of posting private pictures of yourself or your trophies on the forum.

E) Do not underestimate how easy it is to piss off a ladyboy. I even had the pleasure of getting roasted on the forum by a jealous ladyboy just because I wasn't paying enough attention to her.

Welcome to the Land Behind the Smiles!

Yours Truly,

Lost in Space!

Comment

Now that has to be post of the month.

Stogie, give this guy a guess bar t-shirt
                            i love t-girls

Comment

i for one hope to see boarhog back in phuket and share a beer or two with him.

steviep

Comment

Just an explanation of the "ignore" button. It will allow you to "ignore" the posts from a particular board member - it will not "ignore" a whole thread. So what you end up with is the board member's name and a blank space instead of whatever text was posted.

This may be more effective than the current slagging that is going on right now - although it seems a few seem to enjoy it.  

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X