Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to recent thread pollutants
    that is the kettle calling the pot black isn't it  

I have never seen anyone on this forum so interested in hearing themselves talk than you. You have to "contribute" to pretty much every thread especially if they are about Phuket.

You are the self appointed guru of all things Phuket.    

What was that song Your so vain you probably think this song is about you

why they want the contest to fail maybe some sad fucks will go to this trouble
    The sad fuck is the person who does not have a life outside of a ladyboy forum and has to create meaningless hypothetical competitions to give his life meaning.

Comment

Does anyone else feel like they are back in high school again?

Comment

Stonefre that was the point behind this thread was to provide a place for an outstanding contributors like Ivor "I live here and you don't" Bigguns and Ozzie "I can go to LOS anytime I want" and any others to come state their bitch with me or the fun little contest called Miss Patong. I was a little frustrated when our Patong resident who doesn't post any photos bags me or the contest on other threads. Case in point, he brought C&D's thread to a standstill when he brought up the Miss Patong contest not being real and suggesting he had the idea of holding REAL contest. This was debated on that thread, and by the time the peacemakers came in and said it had to stop we had a whole page of nonsense instead of the usual pictorial display and comments related to C&D's. Ivor even wasted our time with a lame apoligy and swore to ignore me. Then he went to my Milestones in Posting thread and bagged me directly after a moderator acknowledged LB's of Phuket going over 100,000 hits. Ivors complaint this time was I was good at reposting others photos. Which by the way is part of the acknowledgement of those super threads. Something he knows nothing about as a non-contributor. Then in his efforts to impress and ignore me he actually started a little travel thread. No problem except in his efforts to ignore me he mentions me by name in his very first post.

Then while in his ignore state he posts on the LB's of Phuket thread that he isn't Beef? His interuption of that thread to tell us he had balls and didn't need to hide behind a username stalled that thread, thus I created this thread so he could take his petty gripes to, so he wouldn't have to thread bomb other peoples threads including mine. He is in a clear minority of not wanting to see "Nuts and Guts" photos. He clearly has personal issues with me as he has complimented Ernesto's work which features just as much or more sexual content as mine. You would think he would just scroll away or not go to, but he insists on carrying out his personal issues with me. I'm happy to do that with him here, but will not engage with him on other peoples threads.

I'm not sure what Ivors personal issues are, perhaps its alcohal or maybe he feels threatened that someone is taking Phuket away from him. He talks about having a REAL Miss Patong contest like he just thought of that on his own. He talks like he was responsable for us having a Phuket forums. He talks like he is responsable for Jimbo posting & promoting here. I happen to know it wasn't anyone person who made these efforts possible, but if thats what he wants to believe to feel good about himself or claim some kind of ownership good on him. I guess he feels the need because he doesn't really contribute much else and lives there.

Its odd how him and Paradise Juggler both live there but only comnplain about me and my photos and both bag the contest, and both brag about living there. Hmmmmm. He may have balls to post trash, but maybe he needed to create a little ally with the same views since he is such an overwhelming monority.

Come on Ivor keep ignoring me.....right here.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 03 2009,02:38) For Pacman- sorry I missed a couple of points yesterday. I wuld like to state, with no hidden agenda, that i was one of the first people to promote a Phuket area of the Forums with Stogie- we now have it.  I also badgered Jimbo to raise his profile on the Forums- again we now have a great contributor to the Forum. SBTM is not the be all and end all of Phuket IMHO. Some peeps can't handle being usurpt and we are seeing it at the moment.

Just another reason why not to drink and post.

Comment

Boarhog do you really need 500+ words to reply to a 12 word comment?
            Attached Files
            Lost in Space!

Comment

stop encouraging him...      

Boarhog, time to let it rest. You seem to have a pathological need to get in the last word.

That does tend to fire a few people up. Your point has been well & truly made.

Didn't you start this thread especially for your detractors? It seems even here you have to defend yourself to the last drop of blood.

A lot of good people will be turned off by your single minded campaign to boost your credentials. It isn't necessary. We read the posts, we can all make up our own mind.

This petty squabbling is over mate.... sorry, but patience is not an unending resource.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 03 2009,09:13) Boarhog, time to let it rest. You seem to have a pathological need to get in the last word.
                Last word??
                I suppose you mean final chapter!
                Lost in Space!

Comment

Thats the point Pacman. It all has its place here so Ivor, Ozzie or who ever else feels the need to bomb on another thread can come here and let it out with out me responding on that thread or the peacekeeping forces coming in to make their assesment stalling a good thread on their petty claims. If the bickering is that unsettling for you, Sean, or whoever, then I wouldn't recommend coming in here. This is the complaints thread, expect to hear some complaints whether they are about me or me catagorically defending each point if they actually have one.

As far as last word, I tried that once on the C&D thread by saying the end on my rebutal to Ivors comments on Miss Patong contest. Then what happens, you and a handful of others come on to post as peace keepers saying your classic "enoughs" tainting the thread even further. Drawing an apoligy to Jimbo from Ivor where he says he is going to ignore me which seems like a good solution at the time. Then Ivor has the need to take a shot at me on Milestones of posting directly after someone praised one of my threads. He continues on a thread he starts? Hardly ignoring.

So I have given him and others the perfect place to hash it out where it shouldn't bother the rest of the forum.

Pacman while you portray to be irratated by this volley or drama there are others who quite enjoy it. I have been encouraged to keep posting, don't worry about what the detractors think. I have even had PM's on other forums regarding this small conflict, and I do mean small. Pathological need? Please Lieutenant Keefer this is no freudian delight.

Comment

300+ words
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

I hope you used a word count instead of manually. Just think how many posts it would take you to write all that. Were talking about 12 posts in a row I think.

Master B shouldn't you be correcting someone calling Lee from Pattaya Lek?

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 03 2009,09:55) I hope you used a word count instead of manually.  Just think how many posts it would take you to write all that. Were talking about 12 posts in a row I think.

Master B shouldn't you be correcting someone calling Lee from Pattaya Lek?
                        I live up to my name -I prefer to do things manually.

But in this case I just made a wild quess.

What your WPM ( words per minute) by the way?

And officially Lee's old name was Lec.

Also Nat EZY isNut. There is a slight difference in pronounciation.
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

In a desperate attempt to reach 500 posts and to wake Ivor up again I will copy and paste ( a function that you must be very familair with...) my post on the Big Bash 2 thread:

Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 02 2009,15:09)
                          I'll be in town around the 26th of Nov- good deals on AA up from Phuket at the moment.

MB:
                          I hear there will be roast boar for you on the menu.....
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

My dearest Ozzie. You know I wouldn't leave out you.  When I saw your name here my cock twitched at the thought of you sitting behind the keyboard in nothing but a G-string.  Constantly backspacing when your chubby fingers accidently hit the key next to the one intended. I know your still stinging over the Nina not getting hard for you big fella. It happens even to big hunks like you. Lets get past that, for oursakes, please honey.

By the way I would call that a thread pollutant when you posted about Nina aka Nam on my Desk Cleaning thread that she couldn't get hard and was light fingered.  Your timing was impeccable as I was just a photo or two away from shots of her glorious hard cock.  That had to hurt such a enormous stud like yourself. Its obvious youre still stinging over it.

Turning 40 is hard for some of us, and if it helps you get through this little mid-life crisis, I'll be your cougar sweetheart.  

I'm no guru Ozzie, just a guy who has always backed Phuket even when it wasn't fashionable, months before Phuket had its own forum. I know you percieve me as having a big ego or being vain. Thats your tall poopy syndrome mate. You percieve me as being somekind of authority above yourself so your inclined to bring me down.  The tall poopy syndrome is common amongst  Australians, so no hard feelings mate. I still love you ya big tub of goo.

Hopefully you can find love for an ordinary bloke like me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice of you to post you self portrait BH but I actually never imagined you with a beard. Amazing how wrong someone can be about someone else who hides behind a keyboard.

Now if I was worried about turning 40 would I have posted it on the forum? In fact my life now is better than it has ever been. My business is booming even in the current economic climate and keeps me nice and busy and my pockets full of cash.

Occasionally I do get to take time out from the real world and amuse myself by watching how easy it is to make you dance to my tune.

We all know you live behind that keyboard except when you have to walk down to put your unemployment form in or go down to Salvos for your food parcel.

I expect a response from you in 5 4 3 2 1

Dance boy dance

Comment

I think Boarhog is lost for words....

PS And before you accuse me of multiple posts again, I think I'll take you up again on the Snapper / Turkish delight issue and come with another proposal how to reach 3000 posts.
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X