X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been mighty quiet of late....

Somebody had best slip around the Casa Boarhog and make sure he hasn't been strung up by Ladyboys a la D.C (Maybe the Phuket Ladyboy Panzer Division got him!)

Or are you sulking BH?
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Don't worry guys. He's not dead. He still posts on LB69 forum. Surprisingly all posts are short and sweet -almost like a different guy....
      Lost in Space!

Comment

• Too bad that this thread is dying out. Boarhog will never get a milestone in posting this way!

But I have good news: I have found a new sparring partner in p4p player and in honour of Boarhog (RIP) I will have bit of a go at him on this thread. He seems to be a fan of BH so no better place to do so than right here.

Now let's start with his last post:

Your searching through all my posts and this is all the better you can come up with? I think your really missing your idol boarhog. At least he gave you more to work with than I have.
        Agreed an indeed compared to the Migthy Hog you are just an annoying little gnat.

So thats what a serial poster is. You have made the last 6 posts before I posted this to break up your run.
        If you would take the effort of going back to page 1 of my Master Bator TR you will see that my 30 first posts ever on the forum made are a far more interrsting read than what you have delivered so far.

Dude sorry I'm not up to your level of posting. Fact is I don't come here much. People like yourself make me want to come into a forum even less. I'm not going to lower myself to engage with you on the various threads you have posted your childish remarks on. What next you going to mock my football picks?
        Firstly may I add that it is quality and not quantity that counts.
        I am nowhere near your hero Boarhog and I have to give him credit for all the information he has given. However after a while you dry out and that is when the re-posting (Boarhog) and serial posting (me) kicks in.
        However the both of us have made good contributions to the forum. This is something that I doubt you will ever achieve, judging by your posts so far.

Your most brilliant post is where you have observed that Emma has an overbite. Wow! Didn't even have to wear my glasses to see that on the pictures. Or where you implicating that you have actually been with Emma?
        Oh wow! Post your TR and please add pictures of that overbite sucking your dicky!
        Hey, I actually believe that p4p stands for pray for play!

I don't think the forum enjoys reading your little retorts aimed at me on others threads. Which is why I posted this reply on this worthless thread.
        You will be surprised how many hits this thread will start getting!
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• I was talking to Snick about the joys of moderating last night- he's gonna love you for this one!
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• So thats what a serial poster is. You have made the last 6 posts before I posted this to break up your run.
            Nope! What I am doing here and now is serial posting
            Those other posts were all on different threads and no different from your silly posts.

Fact is I don't come here much. People like yourself make me want to come into a forum even less. I'm not going to lower myself to engage with you on the various threads you have posted your childish remarks on. What next you going to mock my football picks?
            So you come to a ladyboysite to chat about football. I suppose if you would ever come to a ladyboybar it would be to watch a football game
            Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 02 2009,19:59) I was talking to Snick about the joys of moderating last night- he's gonna love you for this one!  
              Was Snick down in Phuket? Or were you chatting with him?
              Thanks for reminding me I have to contact him one of these days (in our miserable lives here in T'land) that he should get me a nice introduction to Obsessions" in Pattaya.
              Lost in Space!

Comment

• He and Katoeylover have had a long weekend in Phuket.

Comment

• Snick's on the move quite a bit. Where will he show up next?

Am I overdoing it here a bit guys (with p4p player)? Wouldn't want to shatter the poor guys' (wet) dreams - still believe he has some talent somewhere to perhaps become the next Field Tester.
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

• We'll be in Patts tomorrow night if you are around.
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I thought his avatar was him 'field testing' Borehog- he seems to love him so much He's sent me a very boorish PM as well. 2nd to join my iggy list

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 02 2009,20:25) He and Katoeylover have had a long weekend in Phuket.
                        very romantic...
                        I always thought there was something going on between those two..

Comment

• Lol they DID have seperate rooms (or so they told me!)- KL had eyes for someone else all night and S nick played pool. KL's promised us a trip report

Comment

• send me a pm of your whereabouts Katoeylover and what you have in mind? Wouldn't mind Obsessions -could we meet at SF first
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• p4p player felt it neccessary to continue polluting my TR thread but I have moved it to the roasting page.

Interuption? If anything it may have served as a wake up call for this slumbering thread. 6,000 hits since I have been a member (December), Juris gets that in 2 days. Lots of people interested in what you have to say. Very informitive.
                              I will mention that when I next see him (Juri) next week. Of course he gets a lot of hits -nobody can beat the guy when it comes to quantity. Quality is a different story as I would probably only go for one out of his every 10.
                              I would go for missus Juri anytime.
                              And you seem to forget that I am now responsible for posting (and sampling) the Stringfellows line-up which is at 135k ++ hits

When do I lose my newbie status Mr. Seasoned veteran? I could rack up a dozen posts if I just went around and replied to all the threads you interupted today.
                              No idea! Ask the moderators! I'll have a word with them tomorrow Perhaps you might see yourself banned before that ever happens. Well nothing lost you're only on the forum because of the football..

Your throwing mud at me and getting shit on others threads....is that how the vets do it? I'm new here remember.
                              Yes we noticed that....already welcoming fellow newbies to the forum. How about asking Stoogie or the moderators if they they are arseholes in real life?
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

• Thanks God, this thread is alive again.    

Comment

Working...
                                X