Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bigmick22 @ Jul. 18 2009,15:55) every day is Saturday for me... This one's slightly different because I have a Donny-inflicted hangover - bad bad man!!!
    Yes, I heard about that... Poor bloke is stumbling round the corridors of the PBR looking for his room!

Comment

• (thedeno @ Jul. 18 2009,18:23) The fact that someone needs to start their own "complaint" thread says it all..... some people love any attention they can get......
      Well, maybe you're right, but either way it's left the other threads alone and given a forum for the BoarHog bashers to vent their ire.

Not many posters would be thick skinned enough to let this go on the way it has.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Jul. 18 2009,18:32)
        (bigmick22 @ Jul. 18 2009,15:55) every day is Saturday for me... This one's slightly different because I have a Donny-inflicted hangover - bad bad man!!!
        Yes, I heard about that... Poor bloke is stumbling round the corridors of the PBR looking for his room!  
        bastard was planning to give them my name and steal my room

I think they're wise to the ways of the convicts though
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Stogie @ Jul. 18 2009,12:35) Not many posters would be thick skinned enough to let this go on the way it has.

I bet you added the "skinned" as an after thought
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• theDeno- Just carry on with your life and ignore me.....and I will do likewise.....

I am more than happy to ignore you....please do likewise.........otherwise, it will not be pleasant for either of us.....
            That lasted all of 9 hours.

The fact that someone needs to start their own "complaint" thread says it all.....some people love any attention they can get......
            I needed to create it because of A-holes yourself were crapping all over the contest. I remember you quite clearly accusing me of somehow manipulating it to who I wanted to win. Apparently you, Ivor, Paradise Jackass, Lemontree resent the fact that I created a little beauty pageant so you crap on it. I think that says a lot about you.

Many credible people have posted their support of the contest and even me, Deno, so I'm not exactly sure who you think is laughing at me, but when its the likes of you, Paradise Jackass, Bitter Lemon etc... I don't really care what the ass wipe club thinks of me or my posts. The rest of the forum doesn't care what you think either, so its best we have a thread like this so you don't have to leave your turds on other threads of mine, Jimbo's or whoever.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Jul. 18 2009,14:12) Anyone else want to start their own 'roasting' thread?    
              Could become a bit of a turkey that
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• was sent to this thread by a friend of mine who promised me I would have a good laugh and he was right;  this is probably  the most asinine series of defensive, pointless and  useless posts I have ever seen in 8 years of reading this type of nonsense.

Stogs, think about it ol' chap; you are paying BW costs for this worthless drivel!  

If anyone wonders why the LB forums and their parent company parted ways a few years back, just read this thread; who the hell would want pointless, time-wasting foolish crap like this polluting their business?
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

•  But you're here reading it anyway...      

Judging a message board on the strength of one thread is like judging a ladyboy website on the strength of one model.

I'm sure you'd appreciate someone telling you your website was a waste of bandwidth because they didn't like one model!

It's easy to skip past the things you don't like and there are plenty of other aspects of this message board that are entertaining.

Of course; if there isn't then you really shouldn't be here...

Comment

• Classic Stewart, Classic Suay, Classic Stogie  

The three R's ? Forget it ! S is where it's at  
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Fucking hell JD crawls out from under his rock and he picks this thread on which to post!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Yeah, always good to read JaiDee. Maybe he'll update us on his views on post ops or how we are all unworthy because he grew out of LBs and we didn't. Can't wait!

Oh hang on... that would be a waste of bandwidth, right?

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jul. 19 2009,23:54) was sent to this thread by a friend of mine who promised me I would have a good laugh and he was right;  this is probably  the most asinine series of defensive, pointless and  useless posts I have ever seen in 8 years of reading this type of nonsense.
                           Stogs, think about it ol' chap; you are paying BW costs for this worthless drivel!  
                                  If anyone wonders why the LB forums and their parent company parted ways a few years back, just read this thread; who the hell would want pointless, time-wasting foolish crap like this polluting their business?
                          Well thats not a very good friend if he sent you this pointless time wasting thread now is it? You had a good laugh though, what more could you ask?

You mention who would want this pointless time wasting crap polluting their buisness? Thats the whole point. A handful of idiots were polluting other threads with their crap, or turds as I call'em. Then people would respond to them and next thing you know the thread is derailed. So here the attention seekers can come and take a shot and anyone who cares to read or not to read can do so. Just like you could have chosen not to read through 10 pages of it.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Jul. 20 2009,06:14) how we are all unworthy because he grew out of LBs and we didn't.
                            Hmmmm, trying to think of a time when I said that on a public message board.... nope, there never was a time!

I don't care who sleeps with who, sure I stopped reading here because LB's don't interest me anymore but I don't seem to recall blasting the people who are still into that scene .....you getting all paranoid on me now  SB??

As mentioned, a friend sent me to this thread for a laugh and truth be told I read about 5 minutes into it; and only one or 2 of Boarhogs incessant ramblings; I'm not a masochist.  It did bring a smile to my face but at the same time made me realize I ain't been missing much all this time after all.

No matter what any person is ''into'' these days it would be hard defending the aimless tripe found within this thread, sorry.
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Nuff said!!!
                              Attached Files
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Not quite. What about a picture of the boys throwing the toys outta the cot!

Comment

Working...
                                X