Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Aug. 02 2009,23:11) Thanks God, this thread is alive again.    
      Thanks to pray4play lover !!!
      Welcome to the forum!!!!
      Lost in Space!

Comment

• Here's a bit more for you roast lovers to have a little laugh about. Once again I had to copy paste from the Master Bator TR that p4p is continuing to pollute -so far 6 posts on one page -sigh.

Oh btw, I went to that roasting page. Funny how that one has the same amount of hits as this thread of yours. Only that thread is 1 month old and this is 6 months old. Must eat at you not getting the attention you desperately seek out. Maybe a little fued with another BM will spice up your readability.
        Funny how you chose to reply on that thread and not this one. Is it because my thread is not being read much so you think it would be safer there? Well in that case you could have just as well sent me a pm.
        Or are you to scared to come out in the roasting arena where everybody can witness the stupidity of your remarks?
        Whlie I was on that page I had to watch out for names being dropped. Wow you and Ivor B are really tight with some of the moderators.
        The only moderator I have met so far is TT Chang. He and other BM's like Rossco, Juri and Burenboy have seen me around but my alter ego Chuck is very cautious about his reputation.
        You know what I just noticed. This VIP status thing. not that I will ever be one or want to be one. I think you have the most post without being in that club. Maybe those mods that youre so tight with don't think your posting habits are so worthy.
        You may notice that there are VIP members with hardly any posts -they are friends of the mdererators and people they personally know. I've just been too secretive untill about a month ago to get in touch with them.
        Those 20 yesterday just to avenge me suggesting your obsessed with another BM and another forum. Are you a VIP over there? Surely you get more respect there.
        The other forum is quite timid in many ways but when it comes to Pattaya they are quite well informed. Guys like Juri, Burenboy, Billy69 are not exclusively on this forum and for example Karl's EZY thread has far more hits and posts there than on this one. Another difference is the open forum and the trusted section. You for example would never make it to the trusted section with the level of your posts.

I do notice a slight improvement - has Boarhog offered to coach you?

See you soon for the next round! That is if you dare....
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• Interesting how he's roped me in as well. Seems some Zeppos, once the've got the bit between their teeth just don't know how to stop. Well as long as it stays just on this page I can play all day. This is another guy headed for a Borehog type blowout or the Mods will just get bored with him- considering we're so tight with them!!! I've noticed that of 30 odd posts most of them are railing at other BMs. What a great way to make friends and influence people. I'm just surprised that there have been so many hits and 13 pages on such an innane issue!!
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 03 2009,11:14) Interesting how he's roped me in as well. Seems some Zeppos, once the've got the bit between their teeth just don't know how to stop. Well as long as it stays just on this page I can play all day. This is another guy headed for a Borehog type blowout or the Mods will just get bored with him- considering we're so tight with them!!!
            Sorry that you got tied in as well Ivor
            p4p continues to reply on my TR (polluting it even further) and just refuses to move it to this page which is lying idle (and was opened specifically for these kind of rants). Fortunately we are on a new page now and I hope he doesn't continue. It was actually his out of nowhere post about Boarhog on my TR (almost 2 months after I mentioned him briefly in my thread) that started this whole thing off.

This is another guy headed for a Borehog type blowout or the Mods will just get bored with him- considering we're so tight with them!!! I've noticed that of 30 odd posts most of them are railing at other BMs. What a great way to make friends and influence people. I'm just surprised that there have been so many hits and 13 pages on such an innane issue!!
            I'm trying to stick to the rules by replying to his pollutants on this page but he just doesn't have the courtesy to do likewise. So no other option than to report him to the mods-which I have done.
            Lost in Space!

Comment

• once again p4p has replied on my TR thread after I have asked him not to do so. Not becuase it is my thread but it just does not belong on a TR thread.
              I saw no other option than report his post to the mods.

Nevertheless he does deserve a reply otherwise he might think I have chickened out.

Your the one who took it to all these other threads with your brilliant one liners. About 6 different threads. Sorry I didn't fall in to your master plan of retorting back on each of those threads. I'm sure you would have loved to see those polluted.
              I agree that I posted 6 ignorant replies to your 6 useless comments on 6 different threads. I admit I was in the wrong there but I only did it after you had posted two stupid comments on my TR thread.
              Feel free to report those posts to the mods and see what to have to say about it.
              If they want to give me a warning that is fine with me but I don't think they will ban me for doing so as I do have a large number of good posts to my name. Perhaps you have only seen my exchanges with Boarhog but if you would look further you find some good information there - I have created a bit of a Stringfellows revival. I was part of the Char Nee bar hype, I have replied to information requests from Snapper, The Game, Sev7en, Theone22, Lefty etc. Now what have you done so far?

Scared? Scared of what posting replies to you on others threads? Have a clue. Its started here it can end here if you let. However you have this need to announce to the rest of the forum. How we doing here we getting you some attention here? Look at me everybody I'm in a battle with some newbie on another thread.  They should be rushing here to read this now.
              I must say you are putting up quite a bit of defense. I can almost read Boarhog's words between the lines. Get him involved as your advisor if you haven't done it yet as he will guide you to my weak spots and point out the little mistakes I made as a newbie. At least than it will be more of a challenge.

Oh, is that how it works, they are just friends of the mods. I must have read it wrong that you could become a VIP by donating various amounts. Sorry my rookie mistake. I appreciate a veteran like you straightening me out on that.
              Like being a member of a club you can contribute by posting interesting information or if you like to and have the funds you can contribute by donating. I am donating enough of my time and money to charity so I am not one of those.
              But as a member it is not taken kindly that you just continue throwing your garbage on a thread that is not meant for that.

Hey we could go on doing this all you want, but the fact is you'll be distracting me from my sports. Maybe I can buddy up with all those mods who play the football pools and become a VIP.
              Well ,you have been distracting me from my sports which is ladyboy hunting.
              Hope to meet with Snick and KL tonight so we can have a good laugh about all this while we are at it
              Lost in Space!

Comment

•  I have to express my sincere thanks to Boarhog for not objecting to me and p4player  battling it  on his thread.  I did inform admin Tourot about this and he agreed that the roasting page is the perfect place for such rants.

Unfortunately you will not witness the final round as it being done via PM.

MB
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• Boarhog must be on holiday, there haven't been any postings in almost two weeks.

Either that or someones gotten a hold of him and its payback time.

Personally, he amuses me with his writings.

Cheers,
                  Nhscotsman

Comment

• From wot I hear he's gone to another site, maybe never to return, shame if this is true, I liked the old boy
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Aug. 06 2009,22:21)  From wot I hear he's gone to another site, maybe never to return, shame if this is true, I liked the old boy  
                      wtf! he was writing always on  this and on lb-69 forum, the same shit in parallel.
                      I am not missing him, its hard enough to see his verbal diarrhea there.
                      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ Aug. 06 2009,18:09)
                        (seamus @ Aug. 06 2009,22:21)  From wot I hear he's gone to another site, maybe never to return, shame if this is true, I liked the old boy  
                        wtf! he was writing always on  this and on lb-69 forum, the same shit in parallel.
                        I am not missing him, its hard enough to see his verbal diarrhea there.
                        And you are such a great addition to the forum....

Trip reports? Photos?

ah yes ... none of the above...
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Boarhog was quite a challenge to all of us.

But "piglet" p4player is no match for us. It would be an unfair competition.

Perhaps paradise juggler and p4player should have a go at each other?
                          But how to start the match ? Paradise juggler cant post garbage on a TR thread of P4P and vice versa because they don't have one.
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

• How should a TR work? Because living in LOS is not a trip its daily life for me ;-) SORRY!

Bragging who I had sex with, why should I do it? Or does someone get a reward for every lb he took and paid for? And even if there would be a reward, I would not care!

I prefer to be with them, having some good friends among them and not getting asked to pay them or their barfines all the time ;-) Treating them well and having fun with them, that's the way I do it and I prefer to exclude the public. Why post every detail here?
                            Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• well a few pics would be nice occasionally, instead of every post being a flamer.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I know boarhog, drank with him and enjoy he's post's.
                                shame some on here have nothing but bad words towards a nice guy to meet on holiday when we all enjoy the same hunt.
                                to a newbie i think he could answer pretty much every question they might have. so to me, a valued member of the forum.

stevie

Comment

Working...
                                X