Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have read this topic with amazement.
    Why is everybody so fucked up ??
    Loosen up and live your own life and enjoy it

bill

PS. I did meet boarhog, in patong in C&D. so he aint afraid to show up.
    In real life he is a much nicer person then in cyberspace

Comment

• Thanks Bill, you are one of many who have met me and know I'm more than just someone hiding behind a username that I just created to attack someone over nothing basically.

Why is everybody so fucked up ??
      Don't let these vapours speak for us all. There are a lot of great guys here on the forum, then you have these cybor warriors no one has actually met.
      The recent cybor warrior just joined to attack me? Pretty strong feelings for a 1st time poster Who does he think he is fooling? Even claiming to live in Phuket like cyber hero Paradise Jugghead. Yet they will never surface to have a beer with a forum member, or introcude themselves at C&D's under their screen name. The life of a cybor warrior they can pretend to be anything they want.

I have gone to Thailand several times, and last trip met several top blokes from the forum. I took a heap of photos and have shared over 1000 of them here along with some anecdotes. Then you have some cybor warrior who has never contributed or shared squat who signs up just to bag someone who has done nothing but promote the place that he claims to live. You see whats wrong with that picture.

This recent wombat says he wants me to come to Phuket "so as I can see you as you really are" Who the fuck is he? Some drunken cybor warrior hiding behind his new username wants to know who I am? Most everyone here has a pretty good understanding who I am, I certainly don't owe anything to him or Paradise Jugg or anyone of that ilk.

Max, or whatever name of the month you want to hide behind. I'm not the guy who stole your lunch money dailey or beat your ass just for looking funny when you were growing up. So go take your battle with your lifes bitterness some where else.

Its quite ironic the attention these guys seek by attacks on me, and Im the only one who will pay any attention to them.

Comment

• all the participants of this thread should be commended ...as far as internet flame wars go...this one would be considered...at best... a custard pie fight.

Comment

• unusual to see an internet flame war go on for so long without somebody mentioning AH (or have I missed it?)
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• No mention yet...  

Some of us think Boarhog should be knighted, others think the AH moniker too good for him...
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jul. 12 2009,07:44) A white rapper?? Have you forgot Vanilla Ica?
              White rappers have zero cred
              Eminem?
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• "knighted, others think the AH moniker too good for him"

I vote for burying bar-soggy in the dirty sand here on Pantong beach, with his fat hairy ass up in the air and then we call in Whitney to finish the job. I dont wanna make my hands too dirty. Pictures will be provided of the deadly act. The pictures will be posted here and sent to his family, as valuable souvenirs of their lost loved one. Maybe the most value they have had from him.

RIP   er
                Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Jul. 14 2009,15:47)
                  (sev7en @ Jul. 12 2009,07:44) A white rapper?? Have you forgot Vanilla Ica?
                  Eminem?
                  Eminem? Are you kidding?

Heard about Looptroop mr Sweden?

Comment

• Oh. You can bury me in the sand, ass up, and let Whitney finish it off. I think we would both like it, both her and me

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Jul. 14 2009,15:47)
                      (sev7en @ Jul. 12 2009,07:44) A white rapper?? Have you forgot Vanilla Ica?
                      Eminem?
                      Ok, maybe he´s the exception.

halla, no. Never heard of. White boys can´t rap or jump. Stay black!
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Svennebanan

Looptroop is from Västerås. Easily the rappers with most cred in Scandinavia, maybe Europe (sorry krauts and froggies, but if can't do english, you're out!), maybe of all the white guys out there. I don't know. Haven't really followed hip hop that close lately.

What have Eminem done? Been produced by DRE, and made a ton of money thanks to DRE and acting controversial.

Oh, he did make a fool out of Milkbone a couple of years ago in some stupid battle they had. But who the fuck is Milkbone?? The only thing I've heard about him is that he remixed 'my name is' to diss Eminem. Eminem can suck it!

Since this is on the topic:
                        Looptroop - Don't hate player

Don't hate the player
                        Don't hate the game
                        http://www.youtube.com/v/AaTckmV3EFk&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/AaTckmV3EFk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Not my favorite song. This is better:
                        Fort Europa
                        http://www.youtube.com/v/vvCOVDdzrCU&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/vvCOVDdzrCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

They're 'break throug' song.
                        A modern day city symphony.
                        http://www.youtube.com/v/snvjiAtcNNM&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/snvjiAtcNNM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

http://www.youtube.com/v/qlM4k_jIDpU&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/qlM4k_jIDpU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

yes my friends it€™s still all about the beats, the rhymes, the melodies and above all the message.
                        Message?

Comment

• (budhas @ Jul. 14 2009,12:34)
                          Shit now i must go back and take her. She is really a Cutie. But i like her more with clothes. I think the Boobs are to big for her Body.

Lemontree26- O.K. Boarhoag I have some news for you. I've met Ae a few times this year. She will not go with when you're in Phuket. She prefers to barfine herself than to go with you. Don't PM me, I prefer you torture yourself asking "where did I go wrong?".
                          You'll have to go on wanking in front of your monitor looking at her picture. I think you are a very lonely person. I feel pity for you.
                          Please stop recycling those pictures from Ae. It's like warming up soup from yesterday. I can not post mine, she doesn't like customers do that.
                          With your contest you are creating inflated prices. Now more girls in C & D will think they are stars. And will try to charge us more. Ae was asking 3 K for LT, now how will she charge with her "tittle"? Thanks for that!!!!
                          She's not the perfect LB that you have in mind. With the money she's earning she could take care of her teeth. They need it. She uses too much "fond de teint" make up. It sticked to my lips. Her tits are indeed too big for her body. She has a deep voice, she stopped taking hormones at the age of 19. It's more of a boy with big tits and lots of make up. I must admit the camera likes her when she's well "painted".
                          The princess of Buri Ram doesn't mind to bareback, she did with me and many others I can suppose. The other girls in C & D are no different.
                          Life is a merry go round.
                          I plucked this nugget from the thread recognizing the Forums 2009 Miss Patong Ae. First off the bitter Lemon quotes Budhas post, but bags me? He then predicts that she won't go with me and would rather barfine herself? He seems to have a problem with giving Ae tribute by my posting photos of her. He actually thinks this contest and her win is going to inflate her prices? Get real mate this was a fictional contest, they don't even know about it until some idiot like yourself tries to explain to them that a bunch of guys from a cockworshipping web site thought she was attractive. Love to see the blank look on her sweet face when you explain that one with your broken English.

He bags her up and down while mentioning she charges 3,000 baht now for LT. Maybe thats just you Lemon Tree, guys who treat her with respect and maybe don't look so haneous get a much better deal. The mentality of some of these guys, why do they feel the need to tear her down? They look at the pictures that upset them? but they can't read the beggining of a thread where I ask them to keep the comments positive and if they have any complaints to post them on this thread so we don't detract from the sites winner.

Someone after even suggests he sounds like a jilted boyfriend? Hard to speculate what creates this kind of animosity towards her and me for recognising her. Is he drunk or English not his first language?

Comment

• BH my compliments for getting this page back on track.
                            It was starting to look more like a Boarhog rapping page.
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• On with my next rant.

This has to do with a handful of idiots that think this contest will drive up the girls prices. Thats right, they actually think this little fun contest has a direct correlation to their gained stardom. Nobody credible has come out and said this, but a few others have suggested this. No kidding.

Wow, how much is the Ladyboy forums win worth? 500 more baht a barfine. Are there really idiots who will approach them and tell them they want to go with them because they are an internet beauty queen?

Let me tell you something. The guy who overpays has more of an effect on girls wanting more baht than this little contest ever will. When that happens they think everyone has the ability to give them more. Most of the lbs I have met think all farangs are rich.

So if guys out there are going to give them more because they saw her in some fictional internet contest for fun, thats their fault not mine. If they overpaid them in the past thats their business and their fault for fostering the thought they could get more money.

Their only knowledge of this contest is what you tell them. Its just as bad as the guy telling them about their photos here.

Do they think Jimbo is trying to make his staff into desirable lb vixons? Sure he is, and if he gets enough of us fucks coming to Phuket, that has a direct correlation with supply and demand. The lbs understand that very well, its to bad some of the forum doesn't.

Ae, Bombay, Waros and most of the others were already well sought after before this contest. Some of the lesser known are more known to this forum now. Big deal, so an extra 1,000 ladyboy admirers have seen them on the internet.

Are people going to look down on the ones who weren't in the contest? Have a clue people. some of these girls are on dating sites where they can make up to 10,000 a night, yet they work in a bar and go with a customer for 1,000 baht when its slow. If the price isn't right you can go to the next hottie, but don't blame me, or the contest for them applying supply and demand to each customer.

Comment

• For a change I agree with you .
                                At this (difficult) moment in time even Ae and Bombay might find it difficult to find a customer every day and the ladies could make more money on the internet.
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X