Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Patong 2009

MISS PATONG 2009

Stage II is now finished after 132 votes. Thanks to all the voters who supported both stages. Would also like to thank those of you who posted positive comments and photos in promotion of your favorite Patong honey.

All 5 finalist racked up double digit votes.  Bombay and Ae ran away with the stage early while the last spots were up for grabs going into the final weekend.  This doesn't mean Bombay has a lock on it. Look no further than Stage I winner C "Seya" who struggled in Stage II finishing behind Pat and Waros who she had beat out in Stage I.  

Final Stage voting will run to July 14th and i will then make a request to lock the polls.  I encourage anyone who wants to comment on the contestants to do so, however ask that you refrain from negative attacks on the contests integrity or myself. I have set up a seperate thread for that where you can be my guest to come and unload. I rather keep this threads focus on the finalist.  Thanks again for helping the forum selct its Miss Patong 2009.

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL ALL FIVE CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN POSTED

At least one won't read this.

*Vote photo from Juri's Desk
    Attached Files
    Ae - Coctails & Dreams
    0%
    Bombay - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    Pat - Cocktails & Dreams  
    0%
    Sonya - Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    Waros - Tequila Bar
    0%

The stunning, Ae returned to C&D's around New Years after a hiatus with a sponsor/boyfriend.  She immediatly went to the top of the bar fine list as patrons were laying in wait for her. Her flawless legs, flat stomach to die for compliment her pretty face.  If your looking for an evening with this stunner you better get to C&D's early becuase she gets bf'd early. Ae was an invite into Stage II where she finished 2nd in the voting after surrending an early lead.

Photos courtesy of C&D's promo department.
    Attached Files

Comment

mine has gone to the little sex bomb herself bombay

pic from C&D

steviep
      Attached Files

Comment

The "Pocket Venus" Bombay has zoomed up to the top of many Phuket goers to do lists. This natural beauty has been at C&D's since her pre-bolt on days. She has built a solid stable of regulars and from all reports plays well with others. Her and Pat seem to end up in a lot of tandem dates with delighted customers. The stage II invitee, Bombay rocketed to the top in Stage II and held on to win that stage convincingly over a very talented core of beauties.

Attached Files

Comment

Pat the reliable veteran of C&D's has been entertaining us for as long as I can remember. She is argueably the face of C&D's and her raunchy baroom antics keep the mood fun and loose. She has a way of making the nervous new customer relax a bit while getting groped and tongued. If either that or a shortime with her and she will personally get your mind right. Always a crowd pleaser look for Pats famous nutcracker pose. She is not afraid to get her tits nuts or cock out if thats what it takes to get your attention. Pat qualified as an honourable mention after being caught up in shroud of controvery in Stage I. Her late surge last weekend vaulted her into a qualifying position from Stage II.

Attached Files

Comment

sorry, on my way out the door to work so posted my vote a little early

steviep

Comment

Next up is "The Little Minx" Sonya. Her saucy stage antics and slutty facial looks enthral barmen near and far. One of the most alluring ladyboys on the scene can breath life into the deadest of crowds. She is back at C&D's by popular demand after a brief hiatus at Puma Bar. She doesn't have to pretend to be a girl anymore and the minx has been let out of the cage.
              grrrrowl! Our little Minx was caught up in a pageant drug scandel but just made it through the qualifier after being a Stage II invite.

Attached Files

Comment

Waros to rounds out this years feild of finalist of the 2009 Miss Patong pageant. Waros can be found on some nights at Tequila bar. She recently became eligible when her sponsor popped for new bolt ons. We finally got to see those when Taniesha Black posted a timely topless photo of the Tequila Bar beauty. That photo may have been the difference in her advancing out of Stage II into the finals.

1st Photo courtesy Koykaeng, last 2 C&D research department.
                Attached Files

Comment

Let the posting and voting begin.

For complaints and general bitches please click on the link below.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=23114;

Comment

Tough call, but Bombay just gets the nod...

Comment

Once again I voted for Ae.
                      But I hope both of them ( Ae & Bombay) will still be available when I visit Phuket....
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Ae by a cunthair over Waros.

Comment

warossssssssss
                          Attached Files
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Ah, thank you Tan and where are you getting these photos of Waros? That topless one of her on Stage II was a decider in my opinion. I would like to post it again here when I do boob shots and want to credit it properly if you don't mind.

Thanks for getting behind your choice and even cooler our own Miss PI lets everyone know her vote.

Comment

got it from her hi5 profile she is my friend there. she have lots of pics there from work to her everyday life.
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X