X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tequila Bars lone representitive Waros was fueled by a late surge to advance to the finals. Another survivor who finished 3rd in Stage I and 4th in Stage II is trailing frontrunner Bombay and Ae in the Final Stage.

Special thanks to Taniesha Black who provided the sexy bolt on shot via Waros Hi5 page. Hoping she can find us an ass shot of the exotic beauty.

2nd shot courtesy of Koykaeng

3rd shot Boarhog collection.

Photos of all contestants on page 1. Please feel free to post any photos of your favorite contestant.

Bombay has just moved ahead of Ae by one vote. They are followed by Waros, Sonya and Pat.
    Attached Files

Comment

I certainly rate Waros a lot closer to the two chief protagonists than the current voting is suggesting  

That's Jessy with the short hair BTW

Comment

Just like the Brownsploitation soundtrack... "Bombay the Hard Way!"

Comment

None of my favs in the final round
          So i voted Ae.

I think Maggie should´ve been in the finals.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I wanted to vote for Maggie just on principal. Is it her fault she is too poor to afford implants?

I would caution all those supporters of Bombay that such enthusiastic support for her may have the effect of turning off some who are undecided.

Let the girls be judged on their merits, Ae & Bombay are neck & neck & Ae hasn't had anything like the endorsement that Bombay has enjoyed.

I think it speaks volumes for Ae that she can stay with Bombay without such a vocal publicity machine behind her.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 01 2009,22:07) I would caution all those supporters of Bombay that such enthusiastic support for her may have the effect of turning off some who are undecided.
              Actually i was going to vote Bombay, just for for the sake of voting. Never met any of the finalists. Good point, paccie.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Ok, changed my vote this time around - last round I voted for Ae, and this time I voted for Bombay. Would be happy to see either win.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Vote Bombay
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just voted, didn't even need to look at other finalists, Bombay all the way for Me, even though She's got a wet noodle
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

not always wet seamus,
                      when in mood can go like a steam train, but if you are a size queen then pat or nina for a good size.
                      im quite a small guy so dont play with the big boys

bombay all the way

steviep
                      Attached Files

Comment

With you all the Way Parada, I dont play with the big girls either
                        Just take a look at Mary
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 01 2009,14:22) I certainly rate Waros a lot closer to the two chief protagonists than the current voting is suggesting  

That's Jessy with the short hair BTW  
                          Jessie is stunning...
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

vote for warossssssssssssssssss
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(azza33 @ Jul. 01 2009,18:43) I voted Ae - she is truly stunning in person, Bom a close second when she is smiling!
                              This quote and vote says a lot. Azza voted Ae with his eyes but recently in Patong and took Pat.

While some can only vote based on what they see, others bring the other intangables to the table. Personal experiences that range from nagging you for drinks to being great in the sack.

Some say its a beauty contest and should only vote on beauty alone. I have to disagree. You notice beaty pageants have other areas they judge on wether it be personality or questions from the judges.

Personally I think "C" Seya of C&D's is one of the most passable and prettiest lbs on the Island, but through my history/personal experience with her no way would I afford her a vote in any Stage. I think C is far more attractive than who I voted for in Stage I and II, but had to go with the complete package. Neither made it this far so now I have to pick another. I won't share that as I don't want to sway votes either way. We have some strange voting trends here and if I shared my vote it might trigger a boycott of the poor girl. Just look no further than the guys who wanted Maggie after she became ineligable. Its the same phenomina when a a bunch of guys go to strip joint and want the hot girl behind the bar to show her tits. They want what they can't have.

Here are some photos of Ae who is under represented so far, but shares the lead with Bombay who has been splashed all over the pages by her biggest supporter Parada. Hope his gf doesn't find out. Does she ever look at your memory cards?

Thank for the photos StevieP, Pentire, and Laputanegra (Tan).

Note to Zolli...post your girl here.

Ae Photos by C&D Promo Department
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ae and Bombay tied for first again!

Our leaders getting their tits out.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X