X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I may enter the fray RE the Waros dialogue, has anyone ever sensed an undercurrent of unhappiness? (yes, yes, you could extend a stereotypical bridge about a lot/the lot of them, but relatively speaking...)

IMHO, when we've crossed paths -- and when we have I've always been with my GF, her friend, as no threat to her, usually off duty and during the day -- I've always sensed it. She does her best to disguise it, be friendly, etc. But it's there. Look at her photos.

Not to sabotage her chances er anything...

Comment

Maybe she's wondering why some one as stunning as that hasn't been wisked away by a decent man.... .... I know I am....

Comment

Bombay to WIN !
        Attached Files

Comment

Some of my "tits"-collection contains my winner, PAT. I think, her tits look more natural than those of Bombay or Ae. But it is only my opinion. Pat does not have only personality, but also a good body and nice interesting face...
          Attached Files

Comment

i love Pat to bits and i would say a great friend of mine to.
            but Bombay to win contest.
            Pat will get her prize at xmas from me

steviep

Comment

bombay to win
              Attached Files

Comment

Aye for Ae.

Comment

There are some here supporting Bombay
                  and others are rooting for young Ae
                  while both of them rock
                  imagine the shock
                  when Miss Patong is announced - OLAY!!      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

a picture paints a thousand words DD!
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Bombay to WIN
                        Attached Files

Comment

I voted for Waros...gorgeous legs...great skin....one beautiful babe....

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments and support fella's, we have a great race ofr Miss Patong 2009.  

Just some housecleaning issues. Please do not post a photo that has already been posted on this thread.  New ones are most appreciated and ones from your own collection are even better.  Please don't crop any photos that come from another web-site.  Jimbo almost pulled the plug on photo posting as his photos were showing up on several other sites as those peoples own.  He has gone to the trouble of watermarking, so please respect that. I don't mean to be a hard ass, but he takes some great full body shots and doesn't watermark over the body itself, lets not force him too.

Thanks

Comment

Bombay to win

if ive posted before sorry !

i will check disk when have time for old but new ones !

Bombay to win.

stevie
                              Attached Files

Comment

(Foggy @ Jul. 02 2009,20:37)    Maybe she's wondering why some one as stunning as that hasn't been wisked away by a decent man.... .... I know I am....  
                                Having met me, B, you're obviously talking about me as "stunning".  

But I'm not gay!!!  So, ain't no man gonna whisk me off.  

But on the obscure chance you're referring to her (whom, it's very possible, you haven't met), well, then, I'm offended, Sir.  

I'm not half of "The BrAnjelina of the Ladyboy World" for nothing.  I'm a young, macho stud, motherfucker!

In fact, where's the "Ladyoboy Lovers Calendar"?  Mr. July here is guaranteed to be a pin-up favorite of lusty ladyboys the world over.

So, with all due respect, to an otherwise good man...  Respeck!

I sincerely hope you've met Waros.  And, after all these years, are not...

Comment

Working...
                                X