X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waros is definitely a natural beauty...a real beauty queen...

...pic posting function still not working...

Comment

MINX MINX MINX and then I'd take MINX...wow...so petite and feminine

Comment

So Ay won?
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

sev7en, not yet voting closes July 14. Waros is making a good run at it, who knows there could be a 3 way tie for first place!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Though she's in second to last place, Sonya got my vote.  She's got my kind of body, and is one sexy girl.  Been with both her & little Bombay, who has a killer little body and an amazing ass, but is taking so many hormones she can't get hard, so a big turn off for me.  Sonya the minx!!

Comment

bombay not get hard ?
              you not hansum ! she get hard for me,

Bombay all the way fella's come on

Comment

Guys, you cant let Ae beat Bombay! she's too much of a "princess". Vote Bombay now!
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

from the boss himself

[/U]VOTE BOMBAY [U]

Comment

still not finshed! How long does that carry on.......sorry to interrupt that intelligent discussion. If Ae is a princess she should win isnt it about beauty queens?

Damn I think I dont get it   better go and party with some nice ladies tonight. Cheers to the ones that miss the night here, will be good even if it is raining cats and dogs

... and dont cry Hoggie, we dont miss you that much tonight  
                    Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Guys lets keep focused on the girls and ignore this attention seeking vapour Paradise Jackass. It must be killing him that many people are interested in the contest and the result.  I have given PJ an avenue to voice his criticisms on another thread so he doesn't have to interupt this one, but he has chosen to draw attention to himself here.  The fact that the contestants are being scrutinised in such a close race is another testiment to the contest.

Thanks for all your photos posted and inside information you have offered.

The forum has had some fun with it, and it has been nothing but positive for the girls, bars, and Patong.  It has been mentioned more than once that the contest ends July 14th, I will notify Rxpharm to lock the poll.  Hopefully we will have the forums Miss Patong 2009 crowned outright without a tie breaker.

Five votes seperate the top three contestants with Ae leading Bombay by one and Waros five.

Lets hope the photo post mechanism is repaired soon, so people can make a final push for their contestant of choice.

Comment

• Sorry dude I have to reply here dont like to follow rules of wankers as you are ;-)

One small post makes you write 2 answers, thats good stuff, happy to keep you busy! But at least your post counter is ticking....

Come on, no more pictures here today I am disappointed  

Maybe someone can help hoogy out!

And dont wish it too much to meet me, because it might come true and I am sure if we really meet there, it will not be so much happiness for you left at the end of the day. And it could ruin your little holiday. Beside that I am a peaceful guy but just cannot stand your style and shit here!
                        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Bombay!!!!!

Comment

• Each person is entitled an opinion of who they think should be Miss Patong. While some think its a beauty contest and they should be judged only how they look I would like to remind them that its up to each individual to establish their own criteria in their choice.

Some voters weigh in other intangables that include a range of things from their own experience with a contestant, to things they have read about contestants.

I have asked for moderators assistance to make the contest as fair as possible.  We had a case last round of someone signing up for multiple accounts in effort to swing the vote a different direction.  Hopefully we can prevent that from happening in this final stage.

I would hope that an overzealous supporter of one contestant wouldn't go to the effort to misrepresent the forums choice for this fun little contest.

Here is to true winner of the 2009 Miss Patong.

Comment

• What should the prize be?
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• a night with Boarhog?
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X