• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little support for Ae

bill
    Attached Files

Comment

• (alan1chef @ Jul. 12 2009,22:45) Go Waros....
      Hi Alan 1 chef

I'm glad you like my pic
      but pls remember Waros was smiling at ...me

I will just add a few more (though you certainly have it in your collection ) enjoy!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Go Joshua Post More Waros
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• I understood Boarhog concerning criteria...

If we had to vote for the more feminine and natural girl Waros would certainly win (imo).

Now when i read Stevie's comment about Waros "she isn't a nice girl": i disagree. I had her on my lap for three days (night and day); she was one of the best GFE i had so far. Just my experience.
          Attached Files

Comment

• josh69 - thanks for sharing and another example of how important chemistry is from one person to another. Really tight race here and it is possible there may be a 3 way tie for first place!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Sorry, but without make-up , and dressed in civvies, there's only one winner: BOMBAY! And her equipment works!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Jul. 13 2009,10:15) josh69 - thanks for sharing and another example of how important chemistry is from one person to another. Really tight race here and it is possible there may be a 3 way tie for first place!
                Words of wisdom there Rx, and any given night night can change things.  As much as we are different from each other, so is the night.  

Joshua and Stevie both have the luxury of a first hand experience with who they are backing. Its great that they post it here so it can serve as a guide for the other voters. Kind of like a racing form where you can draw a lot of info from. Like a racing form some stuff matters and some stuff is just fluff.  With these contestants the jockey does plays a crucial role.

Just 1 vote now seperate Ae, Bombay (tied for 1st) and Waros. We have over 100 votes in and less than 24 hours to go.

Waros late surge has brougt her from 9 votes back to within 1 in a weeks time.  Her backers came through with some great shots down the stretch. Special thanks to all those who posted and commented.

Ae photo C&D archives

Bombay photo Boarhog collection
                Attached Files

Comment

• Matters little really, I'd still fuck em all
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 13 2009,13:28) Sorry, but without make-up , and dressed in civvies, there's only one winner: BOMBAY! And her equipment works!
                    Hi Jim,

We have different opinion here and i won't tell you that i'm right. It takes all sorts to make a world!
                    Also i may be able to tell you more about those girls this autumn
                    And by the way, i voted Ae

Cheers
                    Josh

Comment

• I like waros.

Comment

• Yippee a 3 way tie at the moment     30 points each

Please keep voting for Waros.
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• (seamus @ Jul. 13 2009,13:57) Matters little really, I'd still fuck em all  
                          Thats the beauty of it Seamus, you can if you just get yourself down there. Those 5 are all accesable to any of us here on the forum. I have had the good fortune of sharing a night with 3 of the 5 and can tell you they do not have a superstar attitude, or overpriced.

We have a three-way tie for 1st. Its safe to say Pat and my vote Sonya are mathamatically eliminated. They made a good run to advance this far and represented well.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I am still sticking with Waros to win.

If she does i get a special prize of tan
                            i love t-girls

Comment

• 3 - way tie now!!!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Jul. 13 2009,15:00) I am still sticking with Waros to win.

If she does i get a special prize of tan  
                                You have to stick with her, you can't change your vote.

I don't understand what your asking, if she wins why should Tan get punished?

Comment

Working...
                                X